Speaker 1: All right. See this is from Devon On Steve Harvey FM. Devon says how does he get his mother in law to stop gossiping about people's illnesses? He said, the woman is like a walking hip of violation. Every time I visit, I have to hear about so and so's broken hip. Another bout with COVID from someone else, Miss Lily from church. Her diabetes has been acting up and some dude I don't know versidas now my wife's actually has something wrong with her medically, and I don't feel comfortable talking to my mom about it because I don't want her spilling the tea and gossiping about the wife's sickness. Is there any way to stop my mother? Or is this just the way she is?
Speaker 2: No, that's how she is. Though, ain't nothing you need to do. She ain't got nothing else talking about. She'd a medical report down at your church. Uh huh, she's a medical report down at you know anybody. It said, listen, you need people like that because when paramedics come or people get rushed. She got all the medical records in her head. She know about when they reported to sickness and the illness. You need people like that. You know, she's she's a medical chart. It's what she is, and she's made that her thing. You know, it's certain people. Certain people have certain things, you know that they keep up with. You know, you got sports people keep up with baseball stats, you know, the Battan averages of all the players and stuff like that, kind of like sports trivia. Well, your mama is medical trivia. She just wants to do medical trivia for everybody. So ain't nothing you can do about that, though, I ain't never heard of that. So yeah, her man, So God bless her, keep us safe, you know, just let her go ahead. That's what she do though, you know, sister her you know, sister Harold Deane's help is she's getting replaced.
Speaker 3: On the third Carol the surgery. She's using the same doctor that Bert Peterson used for his hip.
Speaker 1: So he shouldn't tell her about his wife.
Speaker 2: Well, I made him at the church picnic. He didn't want to play softball because his hands were so precious to the medical field.
Speaker 1: You know, could you met the doctor?
Speaker 3: You're not at all good doctor.
Speaker 1: All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Jaden on Steve HARBFM. Jaden says. Every time I try to ask the woman out on a date, which isn't very often, I can't seem to get over my shyness and end up mumbling and my sentences trail off. I can imagine being confident and just coming out and asking someone out, but when it comes time to do it, I just fall back on being my usual shyself. I really need to get over being so timid, but I don't know how. What can I do to become more confident? How can I overcome my shyness so I can ask someone out?
Speaker 2: Well I could, I could really throw you into something, but I'm not. So let's try to handle this a little bit more diplomatically. Look, and if you don't, you're gonna be by yourself. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, if you want to be with somebody, talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to. You got to just try it. But nothing, nothing gets this accomplished like practice. You got to practice. Look in the mirror, practice at jade, and then when you meet the girl, do like you do, be say look and just admit to it. Hey, listen, I'm really shy. I'm not I'm not good at this, but I've been watching you and I just think, man, I would love to get to know you and you know, take the pressure off and just say I was wondering if you know, if we could go have coffee at Starbucks or something sometimes, or dinner my treat, you know, just allow me to just get to know you, you know, and just you know, put it out there and you know, hope you got a good job or something, because you're gonna need something to go ahead, to need a carrot or something, you know, because all this I don't talk and I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need at least a good job, you know, do that, you know, but that's what you're gonna have to do.
Speaker 3: Jarvis, Can I ask you some Yeah, go ahead. It's Jade unattractive like us. He just on a tramp of course, you know that, of course.
Speaker 2: But yeah, by the way, would he's unattractive?
Speaker 3: That's why Jayden, you know, that's usually what throw.
Speaker 2: You into a shell. And you're looking at me and you can't believe anybody would talk to you.
Speaker 1: That's what he shied.
Speaker 3: I was trying to stay away from that, Junior, know how they feel.
Speaker 1: So marry now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took a long time. It took forty six years. You had a lot to get over.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of received Harvey Show coming up in twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.