Speaker 1: And it's time now for calls from Steve's voicemail at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you can leave a message for Steve. You might just hear your call on the air. Ready, Steve, Yes, ma'am, here we go. This is from a navy.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Steve Harvey and Steve Harvey Morney show Crewe. That's your boy NAVI from Charlotte, North Carolina. I appreciate all of y'all. Man, y'all get me going. Sometimes he's brought start at two o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 2: First thing I played at Steve Harvey in the morning, and the best part is listening to that motivation because it seems like whatever you're speaking about I need to hear in that moment. So again, I appreciate you all real quick. But if people call it coddler land, Julia, Julia's got tough kid. Look where he at. If he didn't like it, he wouldn't be there, you know what I mean? You know he's there for a recent shout out to see you, Julia, shout out to everybody, and it was something else I wanted to say. I forgot what it was. I'll call back later if I remember, but yeah, thank y'all so much. Stay blessed because y'all are blessed me and blessed and listen, and I'm glad that y'all have been on the radio for its because you have. I've been listening to y'all in middle school. Girld Man now driving the truck, but anyway is there. Stay blessed, and again, thank y'all so much for everything, a don't they.
Speaker 3: We've been on man middle school twenty years? Twenty years? So middle school he was what eleven thirty one. That's a long time, you know, you old when you can't remember when middle school was?
Speaker 2: Yeah about.
Speaker 3: That was a great call though, thinking now, he said, stop coddling junior. Yeah, he said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you ain't never did it enough because you know you mentored me. Say, I already know I'm not to coddle you. I don't even know coddle is so yeah, I'm throwing. That's that's one thing we can say. Me and Tim you are better people because we know you ain't. You ain't emotional, you ain't gonna do that whatever, man, let me tell you something. And if you wonder why I'm here and not be Poe is a real good motivational thing I use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm here. I won't be pope, all right?
Speaker 1: You uh this caller, seeve left the message about voting.
Speaker 5: We as black people, are not obligated to vote. I'm telling people be obligated to vote. The system's never built. Clud got to find our own way without help from the people that we voted for. You don't need the leader, You your own leaders. I'm telling our people to vote for these hypocristis. Man, you part of the system.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, we are obligated to vote because of our forefathers paid the price for us to vote, for us to vote. But see it's ignorant as people like you who sit up and think you're gonna create your own system. Stop telling these people to vote for these hypocritical people. What you don't understand is when you don't vote, you allow the hypocrisy of America to continue without you having a say soul in it.
Speaker 3: See it's an amazing thing.
Speaker 6: Man, if you want to instead of having a seat at the table, I would like to have a say so on what's on the menu on the table.
Speaker 3: That's what voting is for.
Speaker 6: Voting ain't gonna fix your life and change your hopes for tomorrow. No, but it will help you decide what type of policies this country puts in place. So no, man, I am going to tell people that they are obligated to vote. I am going to continue to push voting your forefathers, whether you realize it or not, because you don't study history, died, whipped, got flogged, drug maimed, water holes, German shepherds. Just to vote, that simple right to vote, to participate in the process. That's why we vote. When you don't participate in the process, you become a bystander. So then you have no business talking about how it's going. So you can call here all you want, man, and you can try to sound all the angry as you want to. But your ignorant ass should vote. And now if you don't like what I just said about that, then send another damn email. Mister Steve Harvey Morning Show. We are telling you you have to vote. It is our obligation and duty as people to honor our forefathers who paid the price for us to vote.
Speaker 3: I don't call here no more with that ignorant ass mess man.
Speaker 1: That's why didn't leave his name, all right, Coming up next, it is the nephew with today's spring phone call.
Speaker 3: You can't stay ignorant, ass people.
Speaker 1: You're listening
Speaker 3: Morning show