Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, let me have your undivided attention. You know what, I've tried to find different ways to say it every day, and you know I started sounding redundant, But I just don't know how else to say it to you, that how good and amazing God really is. I just keep I keep marveling at the fact that He manages to raise that sun up every day, said it every day, controls, it, operates all of this in the universe, in the world, answers, prayers for most anybody that I ask him, has a relationship with everybody that wants want, is willing to forgive you no matter what you've done, and will give you a fresh start over and over and over and over again, and then wakes you up whether you say thank you or not, and keeps doing it in hopes that you will turn around and have a relationship with him.
Speaker 2: Now, who is that? Who does that?
Speaker 1: Because I just didn't describe no person I know, so must be him again. Thank you, Lord, Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that's growing in Nephew Tommy Now Junior.
Speaker 2: Yes, huh. Today, as always, the curiosity has risen. Now what is it today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna believe it today? Oh yeah, this grandfather thing got to stop, don't. I can't do this here. I'm not a good grandfather at all. I'll never be you. I'm nothing to do because I talked to the baby yesterday. I can't be a pop Paul Shirl. I talked to the baby yesterday.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I told him. I said, Hey, what happened to man? What's going out? He said?
Speaker 3: Josh his classmate.
Speaker 2: He thinks my voice is his free I can't do this here. Kids is telling.
Speaker 3: Me like I'm going to school, like I'm going to pre k with him?
Speaker 2: All I said, Hey, man, what's going he said?
Speaker 3: Josh?
Speaker 2: Josh, you know what that means? Or I can't do this here. I'm not you do you know what that means? I don't know what it means. Well, let me help you. You have the voice, you have the voice of a fourio. Okay, oh ode.
Speaker 3: But you know what my feelings said, All cartoon, Wait, we gotta let that mayor now here All cartoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, man, that could lead to some advantages to being a grandfather junior. You're gonna have to embrace this man, because it's not going anywhere. You became all this in one day, and one day you were a husband, kay, a father okay, and a grandfather.
Speaker 2: All in one day. You didn't ramp it up.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't get to be married, then have children, then learn how to raise kids.
Speaker 2: Didn't watch they kids have kids. You didn't do none of that.
Speaker 3: Every time you talk to your grandchild, don't they know it's your voice on?
Speaker 2: Don't they deal with? Well? I sound like I sound like a grandfather, don't Okay? Well imagine this. Hey man, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Josh?
Speaker 1: Well, you're lucky he didn't call you square pants spot. Yeah, that's your grandfather's voice.
Speaker 2: It was a compliment.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 1: In thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 2: Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show