Speaker 1: House Democrats who are seeking reelection are seemingly having to quote reverse course, calling on Biden to bring order to the southern border. Why is this happening Because quite a few Democrats now are up for tough reelection bids and they realize the border is their Achilles heel. Not one, not two, not three, not four, but five House Democrats are all now agreeing with calls for Congress and Biden to quote act to bring order the southern border. This is the first time that has happened. Now, these five vulnerable Democrats who voted against measures to strengthen border security in the past, are now changing their tune because reelection is a problem. Following President Biden's signing of that ninety five billion dollar package to aid both Ukraine and Israel last week, five different Democrats, one of them of Maine, another from Washington, another from Alaska, and another one of Texas and North Carolina released a joint statement agreeing with calls for Congress and the President to act and bring order to the southern border. Now you notice these are not all border Democrats. This is all over the country because now every state is a border state.
Speaker 2: Quote. Beyond defending our allies.
Speaker 1: We strongly agree with the National Border Patrol Council, the Congress, and the President must act to bring order to the southern border. The lawmakers stated in their letter. That is why we also voted for HR. Thirty six oh two on Saturday, and why we all voted last month for nineteen point six billion dollars for border patrol so that it could ramp up its efforts to secure the southern border. Now, these comments from these five Democrats, okay, three of them are in races that have now been described in the polling as quote toss up races by political reports that are out there. And then there's another two that are now labeled lean Democrat, which should be easy for Democrats to win. All of this has happened, and it came after each one of these Democrats voted against the Secure the Border Act of twenty twenty three, and that is when they saw their poll numbers change drastically. Now you can read a lot into this, and what you should read into is the fact that the American people are actually very much in favor now of a secure border. Now, the President has been pushed into a corner because of these five House Democrats and the media asking questions, and I'm going to play for you what the President had to say about a secure border, and I'm going to tell you, guess what, He's not real concerned about it, and what he had to say was even more shocking. I'm going to play that for you and just but first, let me tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you are a conservative and you are sick and tired of giving your mind to liberal, woke companies that are actually fighting against our family values, our traditional Christian values, you've got to know about Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile is the only Christian conservative wireless provider in the country. Why did they start over ten years ago after they found out where the money was going. When you give your check to Big Mobile every month, you may not realize that you're supporting Joe Biden for president. You may not realize you're supporting some of the most radical Democrats in Congress. You may not realize that your money is being taken when you pay your bill to give money to Plan Parenthood. That's right, Big Mobile gives big donations to democratic causes, candidates and organizations. Now I've switched to Patriot Mobile and just the other day, I switched over another line that I had. And the reason why I want you to call them is because now switching is easier than ever before. Or it takes no time at all. Okay, it just doesn't take any time at all. That's number one. Number two, you're gonna pay your bill every month, and five percent of that bill goes back to support conservative causes. They support organizations that protect the rights of unborn babies. They support organizations that protect the right to free speech. Our First and Second Amendment rights are so important. And finally, they give money to our wounded warriors, our military veterans, and our first responders. Now that is the other part about that. I love about Patriot Mobile. So I want you to check out Patriot Mobile and I'm gonna give you free activation the number nine to seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code Ben when you call, you're gonna get free activation nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to Patriot or Patriot mobile dot com slash ben. All right back to Joe Biden here and what Joe Biden had to say.
Speaker 2: He's under fire.
Speaker 1: He does this, you know, not really a press conference, more of a statement, and I want you to hear what he had to say about the southern border, And not only does he say we shouldn't secure it, he's now calling for, in essence, amnesty for anyone who makes it across.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I love him when people say why dreamers. Can you imagine a kid two years old saying, Mom, don't take it because the real grand, it's against the law. Give me a break. These have been model citizens. Congress has to act and the right thing to do is to keep pushing forward until we get it done. Get it done.
Speaker 2: So he's saying no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Number one, can you imagine a kid two years old saying, Mom, don't take me across the rear, Grand, it's against the law. I can't imagine a two year old talking. So that's the first problem with the analogy. The second problem with the analogy is the idea that they would even understand what's going on, it too is absurd. And third, when he says so therefore we should give them anesty because there's a bunch of hypothetical two year olds that are talking to mommy telling her to break the law is also just ludicrous. But you know what he said there. He didn't say he was going to secure the border. He said, it's time to give out amnesty to the Dreamers. And this is step one of them, give me amnesty to every illegal immigrant that is in this country.
Speaker 2: So they are not okay, like they are not.
Speaker 1: Thinking about securing this border, and and they're going to keep it wide open for another four years for another twenty thirty million illegal immigrants to come across the border. And when that does happen, then what they're going to do is give out amnesty, which is exactly what he just called for. They start with the Dreamers and they work their way through the rest of the organization, the rest of the illegal immigrants and that came into this country, whether they've been here for a day, a week, six months, six years, sixteen years, they don't care. Get across the border as fast as you possibly can.
Speaker 2: That is their agenda.
Speaker 1: And the President is making it clear he's not even going to lie to you, which I actually thought he would probably pivot and say, hey, yeah, we know we got a probit the border.
Speaker 2: We got to fix it.
Speaker 1: I think he's afraid of admitting that before the election, and instead right he's just saying we need to give amnesty that will somehow make him legal. And then if we make them legal, then everything's going to be okay, everything will be fine, and it's gonna be just flat out incredible. Everything's gonna be just okay. They're American citizens. We need to act like they're American citizens. Give them the American dream. That is my plan to deal with the southern border. There's also something else that we have to talk about the deals with Joe Biden. And it's not just the fact that while there's total anarchy at our southern border, terrorists coming across the border. We know those numbers are skyrocketing, and he calls for amnesty and responds to Democrats who are now saying, hey, we need a secure.
Speaker 2: Border, He's like, no, no, no, we need amnesty.
Speaker 1: It goes back to the just total anarchy that they have created on purpose in this country. Look at the anarchy on our college campuses. It is gotten out of control to the point now where we're seeing these college campuses that are canceling, for example, at Columbia Graduation, they're canceling them, at USCLA, They're canceling them all over the place because the same people that are funding Joe Biden's campaign are the same ones that are funding this chaos. Now.
Speaker 2: We've talked about this a little bit, and a lot of.
Speaker 1: This money goes back to George Soros and many other of these radicals, massive groups that have been created by Bill and Melinda Gates and others.
Speaker 2: And this report came out. It's political report.
Speaker 1: We talked about it, but I want you to hear what Ray Kelly said about this to Maria Bartromo about just how much money we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: Well, Since the anti Israel college campus protests center encampments began on April seventeenth at Columbia, there have been over two four hundred arrests on forty six college campuses across the country. According to the Associated Press, we are told a high portion of the protesters were arrested this past week at Columbia and the City College of New York are actually from outside the country, outside agitators, people not connected to the school at all. Sources also said that the nationwide protests are coordinated and agitators are getting direction through groups on social media. Joining me Now is one of the leading experts on the lives of antisemitism across the World. Former New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, Commissioner, It's always great to see you. Thanks very much for being here this morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me Maria. First, I want to ask.
Speaker 4: You about the anti Semitism. I also want to ask you about crime in New York, but let's stay with anti Semitism for a moment. You've done a.
Speaker 2: Study on the world. How would you assess what has.
Speaker 4: Taken place across the country and college campuses in the last two weeks.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's been the flames of a united by one organization in particular, that's for Students for Justice in Palestine, this JP. They've been around since nineteen ninety three. They have over two hundred chapters on college campuses, and this spontaneity of these dis services all over the country indicates to me that an organization very much like SJP has fueled all of this and provided money. They get money from overseas, from Middle East and countries, so they are very active in all of every day we see these days. SJP is very much involved in I think the prime movement beyond a lot.
Speaker 4: Of it and who supports that group. I mean, there's a lot of conversation about liberal groups like a George Soros, Do you put him anywhere near this?
Speaker 5: Yes, George Soros, of course, he does it through his umbrella group Society, and they funnel money down to a lot of these organizations. The organizations, by the way, change their name, but clearly the money is coming from overseas and from the sorrows. He doesn't need overseas money, but it's coming to these organizations, and obviously this is what they want. That's why I don't think this is going to stop. This is going to go into the summer. The NYPD is going to be busy this summer as our other police departments. The war is continuing, so it's going to go on. But I think the federal government has an obligation to do an investigation here. It certainly looks like a conspiracy. As I say, these things happening spontaneously all over, so we need the federal government's investigative capacity to look at this whole situation. Where's the money coming from, where is the training coming from. Just we saw that almost half of these people arrested are not students, so you know a lot of them are just professional, professional.
Speaker 2: Assitations, professional agitators.
Speaker 1: The same people that are doing this on college campuses don't even go to the college as more than fifty percent of them. So another way of describing them would just be simply saying, these are Biden supporters.
Speaker 2: That's what they are. They are Biden supporters.
Speaker 1: They are men and women anarchists who have been hired by the same people that are paying for Joe Biden's campaign. There's not even one degree of separation here. It is, in essence part of the campaign. And why is the president not calling this out because he needs the young people to vote for him. It's the same reason that the President couldn't say yes, we need a secure border.
Speaker 2: Instead was he's.
Speaker 1: Saying, Oh, you know, can you imagine a kid two years old saying, Mom, don't take me across the Rio Grande, it's against the law. He's literally justifying the law breaking at the southern border. He's justifying the law breaking on college campuses.
Speaker 2: There is no difference. Biden again his own words.
Speaker 1: Justifying every illegal immigrant that comes across the southern border.
Speaker 2: Quote with a child.
Speaker 3: I love him when people say why dreamers? Can you imagine a kid two years old saying mom, don't take it because Rio Grande is against the law.
Speaker 2: Give me a break, Give me a break. It's just they just break the law. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: It's a law that I don't mind them breaking because it's really okay that they're breaking the law. So does it really matter. Apparently it doesn't really matter. Give me a break. Joe Biden is a weak and feeble man. Joe Biden is a guy that is sitting there and he is saying to the world, do whatever you want in the world. I won't stop you. He's saying, in this country, do whatever you want to do. On college campuses, I won't stop you. Do whatever you want to do. At the border, I won't stop you. Marco Rubio made this case on Fox News Sunday.
Speaker 2: He made a great point. Listen.
Speaker 6: I think Joe Biden he hasn't done it again because he's speaking. He's weak and he's feeble. But Joe Biden, very early on should have said as I asked him to do back in October, if you're in the streets of the United States, you're here as a visitor on a visa. Okay, you're not an American, you're here on a visa. And you're here to teach or you're here to go to school, and you're out there channing on behalf of Hamas and Hezbolah and these terrorist groups, who, by the way, also hate America.
Speaker 2: We should provoke your visa.
Speaker 6: If you are here in this country as a visitor on a visa and you are defacing statues in George Washington, ripping down American flags, putting up Palestinian flags, you should have your visa revoked and eliminated. And he should have been very clear about whose side we're on from the very beginning. But there Look, there's a bunch of Democratic donors, major Democratic donors, who are behind the groups that are funding all this. I saw the other day, I think it was in UCLA.
Speaker 2: There's thousands of dollars of plywood that.
Speaker 6: They were using as barricades against the police. They're committing acts of violence, not just acts of anti Semitism, acts of violence of vandalism, threatening people. I saw another video of a Jewish student who had to get police, had to basically shame the police into escorting him so that he could go into an area of the university where he had every right to be because of these zombies, these anti Semitic left wing nutcases that the President should have.
Speaker 2: Been very firm about.
Speaker 6: And that's why everything in America is in chaos, from our border to our campuses, total chaos, because we have a week and we have a feeble president who cannot communicate and refuses to take a strong line on this because he's afraid of people voting against him in November who support these crazy ideas.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong, he's not wrong. And if you think the media knows what to do with Joe Biden, they don't. In fact, let me just give you this example. This was on MSNBC earlier today. Okay, earlier today. This is what was said on MSNBC about the President of the United States of America. Former president should say Donald Trump and his case. Listen carefully.
Speaker 7: I think many of them want to be close to power. They also assume or have this thought in their mind that maybe Donald Trump will go away, maybe he'll go to jail, maybe he will die.
Speaker 2: Not to be too morbid, but maybe. I mean, he's not a young man.
Speaker 1: This is Jensaki, former White House Press secretary. So your tax dollars paid for to be the pre secretary who's now a host of her own show being paid by NBC, and she's fantasizing on National TV about Trump going to jail and dying. I'm going to read the words exactly quote. Maybe Donald Trump will go away, Maybe he'll go to jail, maybe he will die. Not to be too morbid, but maybe he's not a young man. That's on NBC. They're paying for that commentary. These people are deranged. This is how much they hate what we believe in so much they hate conservative values and how much. And by the way, if you think this is just Seorg Trump, they would say the same thing about any one of us. They are trying to destroy this country and remake it into a socialist, communist, Marxist nation. They want the young people to hate America so that they can rebuild it the way they want to, which is a Marxist socialist, communist idea. They want you to believe that there's no difference between you being an American citizen and someone breaking into this country. They want you to believe that there's nothing wrong with running a country where we have where we're spending a trillion dollars every hundred days and we go bankrupt as a nation. They want you to believe that America is an evil country that must be redone. You know, there's one thing you can always count on, By the way, for Democrats, they won't follow the rules and they will do whatever it takes to win. This last week, there was an obsession with mandating that conservatives respond to a question from the media, which was, will you respect the outcome of the election?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Will you?
Speaker 1: Will you accept the outcome of this upcoming election? And there are some Republicans, including Donald Trump, who were like, I don't have to make that pledge. I don't have to make any pledge to you. And then like, oh, so you're you're an anarchist. You're that's what you are. You're some sort of of of of anarchists, right, You're some sort of crazy anarchist that is trying to destroy America and refusing.
Speaker 2: To expect, you know, respect the will of the people.
Speaker 1: You want to know why I wouldn't take that pledge. This is one of many reasons. But I'm gonna give you a story that no one's covering right now, and I hope all you will take it and shared on social media. I hope all of you will take this podcast, in this part of it, and put it up on social media so people know this. The Biden administration has just been slapped with subpoenas over what has been described as quote unquote improper voter registration push. That's right, key Biden agency has now slapped has been slapped with historic subpoenas over improper swing state voter registration push. Michigan is widely considered to be a must win state for Biden in November.
Speaker 2: So what's happened?
Speaker 1: The House Committee on Small Business subpoena the Small Business Administration on Tuesday over what it says a lack of transparency on specific efforts by the Biden administration to funnel resources to a key swing state to registered voters, in a move they say could quote be unconstitutional. The committee has also subpoena the SBA chief of staff and a special advisor, Tyler Robinson, after they are said to have been no shows at scheduled transcribed interviews with the committee and failed to turn over documents related to a program that is allegedly deviating its resources away from assisting Main Street so it can register Democratic voters in keyswing states like Michigan.
Speaker 2: This is not a joke.
Speaker 1: The committee says this action represents the first time in history that it has had to subpoena the Small Business Agency, like that's ever happened before. In March of this year, Biden's SBA announce a memo of understanding with the Michigan Department of State to quote promote civic engagement and voter registration in Michigan that it called the first of its kind collaboration, they say, which will run through January the first of twenty thirty five.
Speaker 2: The goal is to register Democratic voters.
Speaker 1: In a press release, the SBA administration and administrator said the partnership will quote help connect Michiganders to vital voter registration information from the state of Michigan so that more small business owners can exercise their right to vote.
Speaker 2: So they're masquerating. This is we're just trying.
Speaker 1: To small and find a bunch of small business owners and try to get them to vote, because it's important that this small business owners vote. In reality, they're out there using your tax dollars, masquerating around like there's some do gooders finding Democrats, registering them the vote so they can win Michigan. And this is being paid for with your tax dollars. It gets even worse. The coordination between the SBA in Michigan sparked by a twenty twenty one executive order from Biden directing federal agencies to promote quote access to voting, which raised concerns from some that the administration is using the government agency and your tax dollars to deliberately register votes in a swing state that many believe will be one of the states that the November election will hinge upon. According to the Committee, both the Chief of Staff and the Special Advisor have avoided addressing those concerns voluntarily, which led to the subpoenas now being handed down.
Speaker 2: Quote. The fact that we are having.
Speaker 1: To issue subpoena is to speak with SBA officials extremely disappointing. That's the House Small Business Committee Chairman Roger Williams said. The Committee has given these two individuals the opportunity to speak with us voluntarily without taking these actions, but this appears to be the only way to get them to comply with our oversight responsibilities. The American people deserve answers and transparency on the election earring activities of the SBA and how they plan on inserting themselves in the upcoming federal elections.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: The SBA's sole mission is to help Main Street thrive and grow, and they have repeatedly strayed from that mission to pursue outside political objectives. It's unfortunate that we have arrived at this point, but the Committee is determined to get answers on behalf of the American people now again, if you want to know what your tax dollars are going to and how they're weaponizing the government. This is another example of the Biden administration going completely off the grid in pushing for people to register to vote in places where they desperately need more Democrats to register now. William's House Committee is also investigating the Small Business Administration's collaboration with the Michigan Department of State are a program quote to promote civic engagement and voter registration in Michigan that according to the press release announcing the partnership that they put out.
Speaker 2: The press release said that.
Speaker 1: The Michigan's Department of State would quote create a unique url for small business owners to use to drive online visitors to register to vote, and that the SBA's Michigan Field office would allow state government officials to facilitate in person voter registration at the federal agency's businesses that they have with outreach events. So in other words, hey, where's your business. Oh, you're in a liberal area town. Yeah, we'll come do a full on a voter outreach there, because we got to find a bunch of Democrats, right, We got to find a bunch of Democrats we can register otherwise we got real problems here. Now, your tax dollars are going for this, and your tax dollars, by the way, should never go for this. But here we are having this, this conversation right now about your tax dollars going to fund the election habits of Democrats who are only doing it in places where Democrats are the majority. The SPA's MoU with the Michigan Department of State is improper, inappropriate, and perhaps unconstitutional.
Speaker 2: The committee said.
Speaker 1: The efforts by the Biden administration comes his reelection campaign iss Michigan as a must win state in twenty twenty four. Biden beat former President Trump by less than three points there in twenty twenty So if you know that's what's going on, then the real question is what happens next? Right, Well, what happens next is pretty simple. You just start using taxpayer dollars to go and do outreach to sign up a bunch of hard core lefties to vote for you who would not have signed up to vote on their own. An investigation also by the House All Business Committee found that twenty two out of twenty five of these outreach events had taken place in counties with the highest population of Democratic National Committee target demographics, which goes back to what I just said. The Democratic Party is now using your tax dollars to go into highly populated Democratic areas with the highest population of Democratic voters in Michigan and signing those people up to vote, using your tax dollars.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: Eleven of fifteen Michigan counties that show the largest voter registration increase over the last year have ranked highest in population of young voters and black voters. According to the Committee, that is two of the Democratic Party's most sought after voting blocks. They know that young people will vote for them if you sign them up, and they know that after kan Americans will vote for them if you sign them up, and that's why they're doing this. One other comment, I want to read this for you This came from Congressman Dan Messer, chairman of the Small Business Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax and Capital Access. He said, quote, it is unconstitutional that, during such a precarious time for our nation, small businesses, the sole federal agency created to serve as their advocate is instead utilizing their limited taxpayer resources and time to advance specifically partisan political campaigns. He is not wrong, folks, this is exactly what they are doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'll go back to Donald Trump here and others when they try to get you on the record to say, well, will you will you stand by the outcome of the election? How would I know how to answer that until the election takes place, Especially if this is what is happening, this is what the Democrats are doing, and if it's unconstitutional and they're doing it, then there are and the people should be answering questions about this, a lot of questions about this. All right, don't forget Without you, guys, this podcast doesn't exist. And without you guys sharing this podcast, no one hears it. Thank you for getting in the fight. Thank you for sharing this podcast wherever you can on social media, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.