Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't know y'all ball at.
Speaker 3: All, So.
Speaker 2: Don't given the.
Speaker 4: Black a million bus busby listen to.
Speaker 5: I don't join.
Speaker 1: Yeah, joy, they have.
Speaker 2: You gotta do that love, Turn.
Speaker 4: To turn the mouth, turn the probably, got to turn the mouth out, turn the monk, come.
Speaker 5: Come out.
Speaker 1: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning, everybody. Excuse me, you are listening to the voice. Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show, man o man or man something going on real good today. You ought to feel blessed today, the fact that God woke you up and gave you another opportunity. You know, every day you wake up, it's another chance. It's a chance for all of us to get better, to get it right, to get on the right path, to stop heading the wrong way. Every day you wake up, that's your opportunity. See, because He's gonna keep waking you up because he has a plan for you. You know, I don't know, uh you know, I don't. I don't. I don't know when he makes his call and you know who gets called home when I can't explain it. I don't have that answer. I'm not him. I'm not God. I don't claim to be. I don't. I don't understand it all some times. But God has an amazing way. But as long as he's waking you up I do know this, God ain't through with you yet. God has a plan for you. Your job is to identify identify the plan. You know, that's that's clearly what I need for you to do. You know, oftentimes the thing that you're looking for, it's right there inside of you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many people I meet, mister Harvey, Mister Harvey, can't speak to you for a minute. Yeah, Man, what's up with you? Man? I was just wondering. Man, I've been trying to and I want to know, Man, can you give me a good agent? Can you give me a good lawyer? Can you give me a good Now? Look, if you got some legal problems, I understand you're gonna need some help right there. But the majority of questions I get asked is about their future, about their place in this world, about their mission, about what they're trying to do, how they trying to figure out, and then the how to go about doing it. But the answer I'm must remind all of you is always within yourself. It starts right there. See, a lot of people burn up a lot of time looking around trying to find someone. If I could just meet them, if I could just get on her show. Man, if all, if I could just get to his show, I beating made it. That's not necessarily the case. Because See, just like every time you put your put your faith in a person or an event or currence or some type of thing that you imagine yourself being in there and that'll do it for you. Imagine of all the people who've made it without you know, I look at everybody. Tell me, Man, if I could get on so and so show, that'll do it for me. Man, somebody else got on that show and they blew up. Man, if I could just make it to that show, do you know how many people have made it without that? So, see, when you start focusing in on what your idea of how to make it is, and your idea of how to make it does not include your relationship with God, you spinning your wheels. Man, It's a vicious cycle you in now, and I'm asking everybody to get out of that cycle, get out of looking for someone and something. The answer is within you. God resides in you. That burning thing that you have that you just can't get out your head, that's a seed. God plant that there. That's a seed. It needs watering, nurturing, fertilizing, and that's what it needs. It didn't it. Don't ever say, man, I need that other person right there now. There are people you will meet that will compliment you, and I can assure you that God will put you in the right place at the right time. I'm almost certain that God will introduce you to everybody you need to be introduced to to make it to wherever it is. You all are trying to get to him talking about you and God now, But the moment you take it into your own hands and you make the decision as to who you got to get to, I've just clouded and muddied the waters. See God's plan for you don't really need your help. Oh, it needs your attention, It needs your focus, it needs your faith, and it needs your hard work. But He needs you to listen. He needs you to listen more than anything. Listen, keep the faith and be willing to work your tail off. I don't know how you think it can happen any other way. But then again I do because I try to make it another way. So I had to come to the conclusion, Hey man, listen here, dog, this ain't working for you. You got to get some more God, here, man, listen to me. The answer was always within me, the moment I sat down with myself and told myself the truth that he partner, you ain't really all that, hey, partner, regardless as to what people are seeing and stuff, you ain't happy. Hey Pardner, this really ain't about you. Hey Pardner, you really ain't all that good at this. God is keeping you for a reason. Okay, hold up, Steve, quit tripping. What I need to do. I just started talking to myself and then I heard Bishop Jakes say a couple of things. Then I was watching TV. I heard Joel Oldstein say a couple of things and I went, wow, man, okay, cool, that's pretty slick. I'm gonna try that. And when I did it, it changed my life. I am telling you, man, it has been God this whole time, and the God has been residing inside of me, just like the God resides on the inside of you. That's Him talking to you, telling you, man, you ought to get it together. Man making you feel bad. It's sending you on guilt trips, you knowing you wrong, and you out there wrong and something telling you you are not do it. Here's how you know. It's God. And Bishop Alma taught me this in his book He's Got I can't think of the name of it right now, but it's a really good book. But it says in that man. Bishop Olmo was talking in this book and he was saying, the way you know is not God's voice is if it ain't no sin in it. See how many times have you made up in your mind, I'm gonna show this person or I'm gonna show that person, or I'm gonna get this person back. You hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you. You know the Lord don't like ugly, I'll show you well, the Lord don't like ugly. But no way in that does it's safe for you to go show them. It doesn't say that. See, so when you strike out on that mission, you know the God knows in my heart I loved you, but I got to do this because you did me. Whoa whoa who ain't got nothing to do with God? Right there, you can take him out of it. If it's God, has no sin in it. So anytime somebody come to me talking about the Lord told me to do this to you, and that's the only reason not doing it, you need to get yourself right with God. I had all them threats right there. That ain't God talking to me through you. What are you crazy? If it's God, it has no sin in it. So you got to be careful man, when you talking to people. If we're gonna go down here and we're gonna do this because this is the right thing to do, if it has something wrong going on, then it can't be the right thing to do. Took me a minute to learn that one. But please get that through your head so you can quit spinning yourself around and remember everything you're looking for is within you. It's all right there. Quit wasting your time looking around all the time. Go to your God, man, talk to him. Go to that spirit that's on the inside of you that's calling you. Stop letting people shake your tree. At the end of the day, somebody gonna be right, somebody gonna be wrong. All right, y'all, We're gonna go in day tripping a little bit, going through somethingstening.
Speaker 6: Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, let me have it your undivided attention. He's done it again, Almighty Creator has created another beautiful day for us to thrive in. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Be glad in it, y'all, because it's something else, man, it's something else. He's just amazing to me. I can't, ah, man, it's kind of crazy with me trying to describe it when he's he's indescribable. I just ain't no words for I can't come up with nothing bigger though it's been difference, super casual, frajudicistic, can't come up with nothing. I can't everything I think of just short. Sure, he's awesome. He's an awesome god that ain't Why don't know what words we use him, but we don't got nothing to describe what he is to me and to you too. So thank you, Heavening Father. Steve Harvit MARTERI show Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior, the legend that is Nephew Tommy Junior. What's going on on the day? Man?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna tell you something I did an interview yesterday and they said.
Speaker 8: If I wasn't a comedian, what job would you really want?
Speaker 7: And don't don't don't down me, don't kill my dream, don't do that, uplift me, help me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: What I want to be if I wasn't in the comedian? I think I would make a really good model. I think I could be a mom mom. I yeah, mama, you don't want me to what? Now kill my dream?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 8: I could be Wait a minute, why are you looking at me like this?
Speaker 7: Because I said I could be a really good models.
Speaker 1: Wet bands? You could do that?
Speaker 7: Visor, he said, sweat bands, he said, Advisor.
Speaker 9: Do rags now dog you own and proper wave caps? Fuck, you can come out with me wave caps, waveless wave caps.
Speaker 8: I knew when I came in this one, I knew he was gonna do this here.
Speaker 10: This is Deacon suits, you Deacon suit killers, but Deacon suits and handing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What kind of model was you thinking of being?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 7: That's a good question, the same one that like seals, sell sell hat, sell clothes, sell sell something.
Speaker 1: Just on my fast m because I because what you're too short, strange looking? You ain't you ain't no mustache, though you have a mustang, no timing. I don't have a mustache. Why what guy do with anything? Sit on what you're gonna model, what you're gonna sell. You can't sell no hair clippers.
Speaker 6: Suits with my suits, sneakers.
Speaker 8: They told me deacon suits, Sureley, deacon suits.
Speaker 1: Athletic. Where your pastoral collection? Athletic?
Speaker 6: Where what is there such a thing?
Speaker 1: Create that at the pastoral collection They'll be breast vests, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Okay, hope alive, Junior, keep hope alive.
Speaker 1: Well, good thing you a comedian, because at least that dream can come true. You will at least you're tracking for that one. I wouldn't go back to that. And don't let nobody else ask you that question, Junior. Just tell him now this is what I'm doing it. Don't have no shot at nothing else.
Speaker 11: Say a few minutes after we'll hear from the nephew if he runs that prank back. Right after this, you're listening morning show, it is time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 12: What you got now, we're gonna drop this love deposit Charley, love deposit cat Dog.
Speaker 1: If you would.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Tiffany.
Speaker 13: H This is Tiffany, who's calling?
Speaker 5: This is Karen. How you doing. I didn't know what I know we've been. I know we've been going back and forth on the site talking and we haven't you know, really talked yet.
Speaker 14: So yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 13: I think I wasn't expecting a car. But yeah, it's good to hear from you. It's good to hear from you, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I mean we've been we've been talking for well a long time, well, texting and on the site for at least what five weeks now.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's really I'm glad you called a for real seriously, like an, I love the voice so exciting.
Speaker 5: You know you got anything going on this weekend?
Speaker 13: I don't think so. I just have to, like, you know, go glossy shopping or whatever. But like, other than that, it's pretty open.
Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 5: I was thinking maybe we get together, get a get a drink or too, just you know kind of yeah, hang out a little bit, feel each other out and if if you're feeling that, you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 13: Yeah that's cool, we can get together. I'm interested, you know, like I'm happy you called, and I would love to see this weekend. You got a place in mind, like I heard you.
Speaker 5: Know, I was thinking about letting you pick something because you know, i'd rather go somewhere where you're comfortable, with an atmosphere that you used to. I think that would be the best thing to do.
Speaker 13: Okay, well, look, I want to find out.
Speaker 5: I'll direct you on that, but yeah, I just want to hang out a little bit cool. I'm excited, good, good, what's good for you? You know, if you want to on Saturday, let's go.
Speaker 13: Let's do Saturday to give me, you know, some time to like, you know, get myself together six or.
Speaker 5: Seven, text me you know the location or whatever wherever you want me to. You know, I.
Speaker 13: Can see.
Speaker 5: Well one was okay, let's let's do this first. Tell me this. What are we wearing? So I'm not I don't want to be overdressed or underdressed.
Speaker 13: I don't really trip on that. First. They could be chill like I'm not. You know, we don't have to do like a five hundred dollars dinner or nothing like that. You don't need on a touch.
Speaker 5: This ain't a Rock Nation brunch, all right, right, but if you don't mind, if I could get you to do something for me, could you could I give you my cash app for what Well, what I want to do is, you know, sometimes these things actually go wrong. You know, I don't see it going wrong with me and you because we've had you know, the way we've been chit chatting and going back and forth on the site. Things have been really really well. You know. You know, I would like to get you know, like a you know, a love deposit of two hundred and fifty dollars their way of just going wrong. At least I haven't wasted my time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Hold on, I'm just by saying what just happened? You said you want me to get your car up and send you a love deposit of two hundred and.
Speaker 5: Something dollars two fifty two fifty like you know that way. If this don't if this don't go right, you know, then at least I haven't love It's like a love deposit, you know, if it go if it goes right, you know, then I give it back to you. If it don't go right, you know, at least I haven't wasted my time. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Crime you serious, right?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Like yeah, okay, uh this is super weird and uh yeah this is all weird and uh, you know, I'm kind of I don't you really know what to say, like other than you could probably lose my number like you are we do like, don't call me like your corny. I'm not interested, you're a bum like I'm straight, like I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Ok hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I wasn't all let I wasn't I'm talking about you've been talking. We've been talking for five weeks. Everything's been good. We've been we've been on the site talking to each other.
Speaker 13: So the two weeks though, you're trying to ask me for a cash app for real, a love deposit? How corny are you? Are you serious?
Speaker 14: Seriously?
Speaker 5: If you believe listen to TIMI on the real. If you believe in yourself, you know what?
Speaker 14: If I believe in myself, you're so full, last out of your you have lost your in mind. Okay, you please like gather your thoughts because I don't know who you think you're talking to.
Speaker 13: For real, you know what I'm saying. So I need to do two things lose my number and don't don't look for me for real? Show up like this is ridiculous, Like this is stupid, you ignorant?
Speaker 5: For real? Shut up? Okay, okay, show me, show me where I'm wrong. If you believe in yourself, if I believe.
Speaker 13: In myself, chas, do what you mean? If I believe in myself, If you believe in yourself, your chass, We're move around. Don't get off the phone. It stopped wasting my time for real. I'm about to hang out right now for real.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, listen, face straight Upay before you hang up, Joey, you could go, you could go your way, I can go. Mind you don't want to carry meet the two fifty? Cool? Got that? Okay? You know what? What is? Is this your loss? Though? Tis this your lad?
Speaker 13: You gotta be out your rabbit eys line. Ain't no lost this here, ain't gonna lost this.
Speaker 5: Ain't no lost this this is okay? You know what?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 5: I knew this was gonna happen, you know, brother, try to be real.
Speaker 13: When brother tried, hey, hey, you might as well hey turn around go the other direction. Lock yourself up. Seriously, you want to talk about black black men and brotherhood. Like, it's a wrap for you. We don't need you out here, your youthless straight up like, don't call me destroy yourself for real, I'm done with this.
Speaker 5: I'm talk Can I tell you something else for you? Leading real quick. I just want to let you know that this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your sister is Shaye. Shae got me to pray fall call you.
Speaker 1: Your sister.
Speaker 5: Shaye said, you gotta get my sister. She's been on the right, been around this dating sight, talking to this guy.
Speaker 14: Where is she got?
Speaker 13: This is stupid?
Speaker 5: Oh movie, We got you, baby, we got you. Good?
Speaker 13: Yeah, God do it. This is crazy. I'm gonna get her. I'm gonna get her.
Speaker 5: This is I'll tell you what tell me this? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 14: Land, The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you, nephew. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the out In entertainment news, pastor Kean Henderson shushed a woman during his praise and worship on Sunday.
Speaker 6: We'll get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 11: Fulton County da Fani Willis's ex boyfriend speaks out about her workplace romance and there's a nude cruise sailing away next February.
Speaker 6: Wow, we'll talk about all of this looming up. But right now, I knew you'd perk up for that one.
Speaker 11: Tommy, it's time to ask the celo.
Speaker 6: Right now, we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: We'll get to it.
Speaker 11: This is from Misha in Seattle. Misha says, my husband came home pipsy and showered. Immediately, I got suspicious, so I looked for his phone. He caught me and asked what I was looking for. He said, I always assume he is up to no good. Lately he's been sleeping in the guest room. Is he acting mad to create distance between us?
Speaker 6: How do I fix this?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know why. You know, I mean, always remember that it's the best defense is a good offense. So if I could beat you too mad before you get mad, that gets you put you on defense because I created an offensive mood. You know, he asked you what you was doing. He busted you. You're gonna have to sneak better, And then you know, now I'm sleeping in the guest room. I don't know, dog, I don't know, ma'am. You know your husband better than I do. Why don't you just go on and read into it what you want to read into it? But why you're talking about how can you fix this? See? He didn't. He got you back, pegnant. He came in tipsy and late, jumped in the shower. You got suspicions in winning the phone. Now he gonna sleep in another room. Okay, Well when he get tired of sleeping in another room, tell him he can't come back in here till he fixed it for you. All you gotta do is reverse it. Just be a girl. Just make him wrong. That's all y'all do. Y'all good at that. Don't see him side of it. Y'all are excellent, all yeah, act like we ain't said. Yeah, just do that. Do what y'all do, Do what y'all don all right.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Dorry in Clearwater, Dorry writes, as we were watching a movie Friday night, my husband got a text saying call Now. He called his friend and made up a lie that he needed him right away. I asked him why he did it, because I know the guy's wife. Should I tell her about this.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 11: They were a couple watching TV and then the husband got a text saying call now. He asked, he called his friend and made up a lie. So he called his friend. His boy made up a lie that he needed him right away. And then the wife asked the husband why did he do that? Because she knows the guy's wife and she the wife wants to know. Should he tell the guy's wife what went down?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 11: Okay, So say, for instance, you're at home with your wife watching you right then your boy texts you and says call right now.
Speaker 6: Then you call and say you need your boy right now.
Speaker 1: No, he says he needs me right now. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, so what's the problem.
Speaker 11: So the wife wants to know why he did that, why he did that, and because she knows his boy's wife, and should she tell the wife?
Speaker 1: No business, No, these is two dudes. The dude say, hey, man, it's like me and J Anthony Brown. When I used to call JA Anthony Brown, I would type in may day and that was it. No, we'll not type in call his answer machine and say may day. And then he knew when he got that on the answer machine to call me back. It's may day. You know, dudes have codes like that. What you calling his wife fault?
Speaker 6: Because she didn't like the tricky stuff that went down, That's all.
Speaker 1: It wasn't nothing tricky. The dudes saying, hey, man, need call me. I ain't got nothing to do with you. I got dudes that I can call with no explanation. Hey man, hit me up. They're gonna hit me right up. Ain't no explanation, Ain't no what I'm gonna say. Look, man, I got a problem.
Speaker 12: What what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, what we're doing? I'm finning roll over here? Okay?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Who car we taking? You know? Yea bruh. I know some dudes like that. Yes, call her.
Speaker 10: Well, I think what the wife is saying, though she knows his wife, so she say, girl, what happened the other day?
Speaker 6: Your husband was like, call now, what went down? I think that's what the whe U?
Speaker 11: No, no, she she the wife feels like it's something tricky going on because she wanted to know why his husband, why her husband did that?
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 1: But it's between dudes. You no, no listen to me, No girl text your husband didn't No girl text nothing. It's a dude called another dude. Why are you putting something in that man that ain't none of your damn business man. This dude could have got himself in the situation and he needed boy to help him get him out.
Speaker 6: His wife obviously doesn't think that though she doesn't think that. No tricky going on.
Speaker 11: All right, We're gonna move on to Chuck in high Point, who says, I'm trying to take my wife and my mom through a Mother's Day brunch. But my wife can't forgive my mom for calling her a home wrecker. My mother will never apologize. My wife says, I don't hold my mom accountable. How do I end their three year few?
Speaker 1: Well, bruh, First of all, you can't take them together. Well, I don't know how you thought it was a good idea, But your mama ain't gonna apologize. So obviously your wife, your wife must have felt like your new wife must have been the wife after your previous wife, and then and then and then maybe your mama's calling her homeworker. Now, your mama ain't gonna apologize, But your mama got to go with what make you happy? Now? Is your mama wrong in this yes, because this is your choice, and this is the choice you made. And just because a man with another woman, it don't make that woman a home rerecord.
Speaker 6: His mom's eye. What are they gonna be saying to.
Speaker 1: Each other to the brunch though, past the damn salt? Help? Well, you know you the hell? Why don't you get that helper that you wanted to pass you the salt? Because obviously it ain't.
Speaker 6: Me, especially after bottomless mimosas. BR's all gonna come out. It's all gonna come out.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to pass salt because I'm a home record. And by the way, happy mother h oh, I know you didn't know for him, and try to wish me no happy mothers. Dade your home wrecking health, all right, when you're gonna have happy home record day, all right?
Speaker 11: Last one, Steve moving on. This is from Star in Germantown. Star says, my husband and I are separated and we're dating other people. I was having sex with my boyfriend when my husband walked in on us. He doesn't live here anymore legally, uh, and legally I can't re key the locks. How do I stop him from embarrassing me?
Speaker 1: I don't understand how legally you can't rekeet the locks? Won't you re keet the locks?
Speaker 6: She said? Legally she can't?
Speaker 5: What what? What?
Speaker 10: What is?
Speaker 1: Legally? That's what sheep? Having sex in front of me. He'll get the picture. He'll stop coming over, running up in here.
Speaker 6: That's what you don't Yeah, she wants him to stop embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holl aloud here, all.
Speaker 11: Right, thank you, Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's talk about this. Was pastor Kean Pastor Kean Henderson. Was he wrong for shook shushing a woman during praise and worship Sunday at the Lighthouse Church in Houston.
Speaker 6: We have a clip of just what happens, so let's hear it here.
Speaker 15: It is take a listen, rush, hush, silence. In the name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: I left my hands and the only voice I want heard is his whole friend. Oh, he couldn't hear himself. He was she was a lot. It was a lie, Steve, he couldn't hear. I'm my dude, I'm rid with my dude.
Speaker 6: Backlash. People think he was rude, I know, but the whole point in the voice I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people be over the top those shirts. Some people give me.
Speaker 6: The whole.
Speaker 5: What did she say at.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he wanted to he was ushering in the Holy Spirit, and that's what he said. He wanted to hear that, and that's the point worship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I couldn't it be a whole new ministry. Can't just be a whole new ministry? What Holy Spirit check ministry too much?
Speaker 6: The people are saying he was rude, he was wrong, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Look at this, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: I've seen pass do it many times in church.
Speaker 1: I've seen that. I've seen it as to take the baby out because the baby was too loud.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, yes, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Stop stop that's distracting, distracted.
Speaker 1: I can't even do this radio show what you are. We can't have praise and worship exactly. Anybody touching you that hard? Okay, okay, past.
Speaker 6: Cut it off.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting their key. Listen to me. I don't see why they mad. It just passed. Look, they know the deal, they know the deal. It ain't even that what next serious?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: People, y'all come on man. I'm gonna tell you man, when I hosted Celebration of Gospel, that's I would see choirs on stage, yes, and then you know how the song be over and then the drums come back and boom doom doom, doom, doom, doom, doom doom doom. Do ye come on stage as soon as they passed the curtain, and they ain't gonna say you no more, let's start taking this robe Boston And I said, I used to stand backstage, and I go, oh, really, so you could just as soon as you ain't in sight no more, you just turn that off. You know, people know in church, it's like when somebody take off running laps around the church. Everybody don't need to run.
Speaker 6: Truly in your spirits and spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but now just because you see some people, boy, it's this white church to be online, I'll be hot. They be doing the most. They're down in West Virginia. I've seen line them dudes be standing in there dancing. I'll be going, man, y'all need to go cut this out. They got somefits. That's terrible.
Speaker 11: Well, uh, finally I just wanted to This is really for for Tommy, for the nephew right here.
Speaker 6: Because none of us are really like fond of cruise ships. We don't really do.
Speaker 11: That's not our thing, but this one might be of interest at least one of us figure out who.
Speaker 6: It's a brand new cruise.
Speaker 11: It's called the Big Nude Boat, and yes, it's a clothing optional boat that will depart from Miami next February third.
Speaker 6: Get your tickets.
Speaker 11: It will sail around the Caribbean until Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: But there are a few rules.
Speaker 11: The passengers must wear clothes in all dining rooms, and whenever they're sitting or lounging on the pull deck, they must also have on a thong or they must sit on a towel when they're doing that. All photos and videos will be permitted if everyone involved gives their consent.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't understand if you okay, I know when you eat and you gotta have you.
Speaker 6: Clothes on, yes, please, But if you're on the pool.
Speaker 1: Deck lounging, you got had clothes on?
Speaker 6: Where a thong or sit on a towel?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, where is you neked at the deck? Vote? Well? Yeah, they do.
Speaker 6: They have to have rules.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, but if you can't be nicked on pool deck?
Speaker 6: Well you got a thong on, that's almost you can be.
Speaker 1: Nicked, But they want you to lay a pile down I guess on the on the front. But they're saying clothing is optional except on an eating and on the pool deck you have to have on a thong. Okay, So what do the dudes have to have on a thong? I ain't wearing no throng. I ain't part of that.
Speaker 6: But you want women to wear a thong?
Speaker 1: No, okay, but then it's not a nicked cruise deck. Oh are you saying you can be topless but you can't be bottomless because you have to have thought? Well, look, whatever it is, I'm going no, you're not telling me, because I can promise you the people that go to these new beaches and stuff like that, you don't even wan't see the ass now, I ain't nothing entertained.
Speaker 11: All right, coming up, get your tickets February third, All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, he is here, Junior with a special Mother Day poem.
Speaker 6: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show, all right, See the Sunday is Mother's Day, So please introduce Jr.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, one of the poetic people of all time, Prepare yourself for one of the greatest poems you'll ever hear in your life. Jay rap acronym stands for Junior's raggedy ass Poems. Come on, Jay Rapp, thank you.
Speaker 8: You know, Sunday is Mother's Day. It is Mother's Day. It's a big day. It's a really big day, you know.
Speaker 7: And I'm married, and y'all told me I had to show up. But but this is the thing I'm having a problem with.
Speaker 1: I swear to God.
Speaker 8: I think tom is right though. So the name of this poem that I've wrote for this is you ain't my mom?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, come on, come on, Oh, here we go.
Speaker 7: I have to agree with Tommy this. You might be somebody's mama, but you ain't mine. I'm talking to all the wives that can hear my voice.
Speaker 1: God made it this way. It's not our choice.
Speaker 8: Yes, I love my wife and Tommy loves his too, but we'll not buy a damn.
Speaker 5: Thing for you.
Speaker 7: Your kids are supposed to buy your flowers. That's their responsibility, not ours. I'm doing this poem a little early to let you know, and make sure your damn kids get down to the stove because you.
Speaker 1: Ain't my mama.
Speaker 8: The end, all right now, and I mean happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Have my wife?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: The problem I'm having with Toime. I had to breath because it made sense.
Speaker 8: I'm married now soon I'll had a girlfriend. How you think it was true?
Speaker 7: Since I got married? Hell, you asking me for stuff for and you got to kid wear. Baby, that's not my responsibility.
Speaker 1: Hello, all I got I got my own mama.
Speaker 8: I got my mama.
Speaker 7: Your mama got a name, and my mama got her own name. All right, we'll take care of both name.
Speaker 1: But you got kids.
Speaker 11: Thought, well, here's the poem for future.
Speaker 1: Since you made this poem, and I guess you're gonna ride with that, I think I should enlighten you and brighten up your day with a few of the other facts you just got out the dog house. I thought your ass was through and then I look over here at you, and this is what you're gonna do. You done wrote this ignorant ass poem trying to agree with Tommy, of all people, if he the last person you need to talk to about dealing with any kind of people. So now Jr. Let me tell you something that you might not have thought it through. Your ass is going back on that couch with them same throw pillows too.
Speaker 6: Yeah's day.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll play. One has to go right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show time for a round of One has to go. Eyesight women telling lies. One has to go.
Speaker 6: I say, say they chose blindness.
Speaker 1: Over I'm like what women tell.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm gonna be a blind lie lie telling dude watching woman?
Speaker 1: What a woman? Tommy? What a girl? Yep? High sight? What site? Yeah? General consensus overrated? Overrated? Was all right?
Speaker 6: One has to go white meat, dark meat, chicken, liver.
Speaker 1: Chicken liver. Oh yeah, chicken lifting chicken. That was easy, now, that was really it? Ain't no, No, I don't want know you ain't never had one chicken lifting.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that is.
Speaker 1: You ain't never ate up around now and had that point?
Speaker 6: What okay, I just okay, you've been on this earth.
Speaker 1: For over forty years here, you ain't had no chicken dippings. It's rapped up in there, it's on little paper. You ain't seen.
Speaker 6: When it's raw, all right.
Speaker 11: One has to go all right during sex, okay, cartwheel, animal sounds, baby oil, hmm, caught.
Speaker 1: We ain't cross out, yeah, but not to have them animal sounds, my fa.
Speaker 6: All right, cool lion Steve that we're doing it on top of the African Safari was getting out in here, all right. One has to go the super Bowl, our all star game, the Masters.
Speaker 1: One has stars and raggular thing they doing now. No, I'm watching the Masters. No, and that super Bowl can't go nowhere. But but this what they're playing in them games right now that the NBA puts out that product. No, they can't have every other's back.
Speaker 6: What you mean, like the dunk contest and all.
Speaker 1: That out will They ain't be two hundred to two twenty. No, No, they're just throwing the ball back to each other.
Speaker 6: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: Last one one has to go family vacation, vacation with spouse or just take a vacation alone.
Speaker 6: One has to go no alone, vacation alone though.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta have a family now and the comforts thing.
Speaker 11: This is the same person who said he would he would rather go blind than stop telling lies.
Speaker 6: That's so sweet.
Speaker 1: No, This is the same. It's the same person. Ain't gonna buy his wife, no damn.
Speaker 6: Right, Mother's Day because she's not what his mom.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you somewhere, though, I am gonna take you. Speak with me. We'll go places. I think it's really so.
Speaker 6: You guys don't want a vacation alone, all right?
Speaker 7: No, sure, I'm sick. I need company, caut myself on vacation. What if I get sick?
Speaker 1: You don't need company, you need help. You can't go nowhere by yourself because we need somebody at the hospital talking.
Speaker 8: Okay, Can I vacation with you?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I ain't gonna all right, all the political facilities we got to have on the boat. Hell no, I gotta have all the tents and stuff on here.
Speaker 6: One has to go luthor keybo Teddy.
Speaker 1: Teddygune for me.
Speaker 5: What I do know?
Speaker 1: I ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: We all know that, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Luther Luther and Pebow b.
Speaker 6: Luther Pebow Teddy. Which one she.
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 11: Steve Prank Phone call coming up, tex you're listening Hard Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. Okay, we'll get into that find out and see what that's all about. But right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 6: Nephew, what you got.
Speaker 12: Well, Charley, this right here, we're going back to the church. You know we spoke earlier about past the keon. This right here is me and my Jesus. And what you're not gonna do is it be too loud with this. So let's let's hey, hey me, me, okay, hey me, and hey stop me at my jeez, let's go get down.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach your sister. How you doing.
Speaker 12: I'm giving you a call on behalf of Baptist Church. You are a member there, am I right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am? Okay, listen, I'm calling you.
Speaker 12: They some of the members have gotten together and had a meeting and wanted me to give you a call.
Speaker 1: It seems that.
Speaker 12: A lot of them are complaining about Sunday services that go on and wanted for me to give you a call on their behalf so that we can see if we can address the problem and talk to you diligently as possible and try to get the problem rectified.
Speaker 13: What's going on, Well.
Speaker 1: It seems like that a lot of members are complaining. I'm sorry, and what is your name again? My name is ma'am.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 12: I'm not actually a member of the church. I've just been the one that they've been asked to give you a call and try to talk on the members' behalf. So maybe we can get this problem rectified that you have, that they have as far as you are concerned.
Speaker 13: Now, okay, go ahead. Well I'm just trying to see what this is in regards to go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, it seems like the members of the church are complaining about that you're doing too much shouting at church on Sunday, and it seems to be going on every Sunday. You're running up and down the aisle and you shouting all over the place, and it's me I've.
Speaker 3: Been singled out about my shouting.
Speaker 1: Well, ever, then it's distracting, ma'am.
Speaker 12: You're distracting everyone from getting the word and listening to the word and being involved in the service. And that's the purpose of the call is to see if we can get you to tone it down some.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the All Church is complaining about me shouting the way people.
Speaker 13: Run up and down the off.
Speaker 3: Every Sunday and almost turning cart wheels and flips, and they singling me I complained about me.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am, I.
Speaker 12: Don't know how it is that you can see everybody else doing cart wheels when you're the ones that they say is the one that's doing them.
Speaker 3: You do how am I being singled out?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 12: All I'm saying is is that they saying that you're doing too much shouting and too much running at this church.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just the message.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't tell me how to shout. They can't tell me what's going on.
Speaker 13: In my life? What's gonna keep me from praising God?
Speaker 3: And they, I mean, they could just they can go somewhere else with that, But they're not gonna tell me that I can't praise my God. They don't know how good God has been to me.
Speaker 12: And you know what, I understand that I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it's becoming a distraction. I mean, they was at the point last night talking about should we put some seat belts on the pews so so you can stay down.
Speaker 3: We will put some seat but how they gonna tell people they can't shout in church and praise God. What can we come to church park?
Speaker 1: Will you do? Come to earth?
Speaker 3: You need to be trying to praise God and get their own shout on and stop looking at me and worry about what I'm doing.
Speaker 12: We gonna need you to quit running up and down these aisles and doing what you now.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, sir. You know I'm trying to stay calm. I'm trying my best. Jesus, Sir, that's not happening. You can't tell me I gotta stop shouting.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, But let me ask you. Are you running now? Aren't you just standing still?
Speaker 3: Talking? But I don't have to run right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 3: You to do like this, I want to run up and down this street right now. I can run up and down the street and praace God. But they're not gonna tell me to stop shouting at church.
Speaker 12: Can we get you to be a little bit more reserved as what we see? Man, let me let me go ahead and go further on what they.
Speaker 3: Don't the spirit move?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me move and tell you what they've told me.
Speaker 12: Now, If we can't get to the point where you can, you know, tone it down, then we may have to ask you to leave.
Speaker 3: Ask me, oohje Jesus, O Jesus, you ask me, why don't they want me to leave a church. I've been at that church for this teen years. I'm not leaving the church. I'm gonna run up and down.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna run on the church.
Speaker 3: I even turn me some slip where I am I I feel like it.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, that's all.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, go ahead, but I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I am going to be there on Sunday.
Speaker 12: Man, and I have been the person that's been appointed to make sure that you're not running up and down these hous and shotting like this.
Speaker 1: You got to keep yourself reserved so people can hear the word of God. You are standing in people's word. That's what you're doing. You in the whale.
Speaker 3: I want if they come trying to send me down, I'm gonna give them a word and it ain't gonna be a God.
Speaker 14: So let's just put that hands up on me here now.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm telling you that. Now you could say i'n been in that church fifteen years. If I want to run, dance, shout, jump, craenty, whatever I want to do, I'm gonna do it. It ain't nobody gonna stop me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to stop this.
Speaker 12: This past Sunday was your last Sunday doing it, and you're not finna do it this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, just why, And I'm telling you could tell the ernses, the deacon board, the deacon ass, the minister's or whoever asked you want to tell, let him put their hands on me and see if I don't sling on them, I'm gonna come right up out the spirit and swing on them. I'm telling you that now, because see, sir, you're gonna really push me there out of tried, out of tried. Let me ask you this, what is trying to show that I'm saying, Remember, but you make it. You you're making me revert back to my own ways, and you you really finna put me out.
Speaker 13: That's what you're finna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let me ask you this, where is the God at right now in you?
Speaker 5: Where is the one that the God was in me when I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to be called at you at first? To tell you don't be calling me with this foolishness. But now you have made the other side of me ro he's up.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't raise it up in there. You wouldn't raise it up in me too.
Speaker 12: Guess what come sound that you're gonna set you in that pew and you ain't gonna you know yourself?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? Why might I we gonna see how where I'm not sitting that pure matter of fact, first sing signing the morning, I'm going to past Oh yeah, we ain't gonna Deacon whoever you want, whatever your name is, I'm gonna tell him about it. God little, how long you need to lose?
Speaker 12: I would be talking to Pastor myself and letting him know about this situation.
Speaker 1: You don't talk.
Speaker 3: You don't know we can come past.
Speaker 1: You don't talk to Pastor. I talked to Pastor.
Speaker 3: Church fifteen years. Like I said, I tell you, oh Jesus, oh you feel.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus, not not not not now see just like this, you'll see how you calling on him and you.
Speaker 3: Standing Yeah, because I'm calling on here, I'm to keep me from just really going to cuss you out right now because you don't really hit my nerves.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I need to say to you ladies.
Speaker 3: What you want you better say real quick because you're finna talk to this operator.
Speaker 1: That's his nephew. Time it from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just gotta pray by your girl.
Speaker 13: Oh you see you know?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm I'm I'm gonna kick, but.
Speaker 13: I'll see you. Let me up cursing on the part.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jesus, I got one more thing, baby. Let me ask you something.
Speaker 12: What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the landing and now.
Speaker 1: You have it.
Speaker 12: Come on here, me and my Jesus, got me and my Jesus and evening. It's going down and evening with Nephew Tommy May tenth and eleven this weekend Friday and Saturday night, West Palm Beach, Florida. You know what I said, I said, West Palm Beach, Florida. Rinker Playhouse Playhouse at the Cravis Center to Friday to Saturday. Got a few tickets left. The nephew is in town, West Palm Beach. Lad laying in the cut, y'all. I got Nephew Tommy's House Party Comedy Tam. That is Father's Day weekend. Okay, Father's Day weekend. Along with me is my boy, Tony Roberts and Dominique, both of them funny as all get off. This is in Dallas at the Majestic Saturday, June fifteenth.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it. That's o this Day weekend.
Speaker 12: So bring your daddy, bring your baby daddy, bring somebody who acts like that your daddy, are your husband who you call big Daddy? All right, bring them all up, left you timmy House part of comedy Jam. You don't want to miss it. That is in Dallas Baby the Majestic beutyle and tickets are on sale. Read now, all.
Speaker 6: Right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, Strawberry Letter, the subject I'm tired of raising his child.
Speaker 6: And his ex wife. So she's raising the baby and his ex wife.
Speaker 16: Who does that?
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Yeah, go.
Speaker 6: Find out what's going on in this letter.
Speaker 11: I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com By clicking submit Strawberry Letter, we can be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry LETTA.
Speaker 6: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 11: Subject I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. Dear Stephen Shirley. My husband and I have been together for three years and married almost one year. When I met him, he was just getting a divorce and he was struggling with being alone. He said he was still really cool with his ex wife, even after she cheated on him. They have a four year old daughter, so he has no choice but to talk to her to co parent with her. He's thirty five and his ex wife is twenty eight. He explained to me that he started dating her when she was twenty two, and when they moved in together, he had to teach her the basics like money management and how to take care of their household. I couldn't imagine how much he had to prepare her to be a mother he made it sound like she had no home training. But she's sweet and mild mannered. I haven't had any issues with jealousy or how I discipline her child in my house. The only issue I have is that she constantly calls my husband and I for advice on how to do certain things. My husband and I always tell her to google stuff, and she always says she's not good with that. I have told her that she's in the real world and as a single mother, she has to be on top of her game and know what's going on around her at all times. I cannot raise her and her four year old daughter. I think I'm going above and beyond what any new wife would do in regards to an ex wife. My husband keeps telling me that God will bless me for having a kind heart. I want God to bless me with a husband that I can have all to myself. I have to remind my husband that she knew enough to cheat on him. So her quote damsel in distress act is getting old. Does he feel sorry for her or is he doing this because he still loves her? Well, it could be a common nation of both. He may love her, he may not be in love with her like he's in love with you, and he might feel a little sorry for her. He's known her since she was twenty two. She didn't know how to do anything. He taught her the ropes and all that. But I have to say to you, you are really, really a good person. It sounds like and because who does this? I mean, what your husband should do and should have done, is to tell his ex that she's got to start figuring these things out for her for herself, just like you did. Because your husband has moved on, and that's the key. He has to move on with you.
Speaker 6: They can co parent.
Speaker 11: She needs to stay out of his current marriage, though I don't know any wife who would be this patient with her husband's ex wife. But then again, let's get down to it. Like you said, she had enough sense to cheat on him, so her damsel in distressed act is a bit played. Now she's by herself. She sees his hard out here in these single streets. The one good thing is that you said she called you and your husband, not just him.
Speaker 6: Are you okay with that?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 11: I don't think so, because at twenty eight she ought to be able to google anything. If not, she needs to start learning some basics and leave you guys alone, Steve, Ain't.
Speaker 1: Nobody got time for this foolishness right here. I don't know who put up with this type stuff right here. This ain't regular. Go find your ass something to do. First of all, I'm tired of raising his child. Did Steven Shirley? My husband and I have been together three years and married a year. When I met him, he was just getting a divorce and he was struggling with being alone. Okay, he said he was still really cool with his ex wife even after she cheated on him. Okay, right there. Can I tell you how impossible that statement is. I'm really cool with my ex wife even after she cheated on him. Okay, see right there, that's abnormal. You can forgive a person all this here. But I don't know too many men though that's really cool with they ax after they cheated on them. I don't really know too many that our sum. I just don't know none. And since she all said did Steven Shirley, all I can do is tell you my world, and that ain't in my world because I'm not doing that. She was thirty five, he twenty eight. When she met him. She was twenty two, they moved in together. He had to teach her basic money management, how to take care of the household in She said, I couldn't imagine how much he had to prepare her for motherhood and how he gonna do that? What teaching he's finna do to prepare her for mine motherhood? What he say? What was the motherhood meeting that this man had with this girl? I sure want to hear that. You want to talk about a wasted ass conversation, fellas, Try to tell a woman something about having a baby or being a mother and you ain't one that that's some more wasted iff. I'm telling you right now, they gonna tilt they head and look at you like that little dog on that RCA label used to be what I'm a DOGTI? How you start that conversation? Then she turned around and says, but she's sweet in MIU manner. I ain't got no issues with her jealousy or how disciplined her child in my house? Excuse me. The only thing she says that bothers me is she constantly calls my husband and I for advice on how to do so well. She'll need a husband, she need a daddy and a mama. That's what she needs. She needs some more friends and look like y'all it we come back. We do the rest of it, but I'll be taking questions on this from the late all right.
Speaker 11: We'll have heard two of Steve's response coming up to today's Strawberry letter. The subject is I'm tired of raising his child and his ex wife. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is, I'm tired of raising his child.
Speaker 6: And his wife his ex wife.
Speaker 1: Well, this lady that married this man and they got married. They've been married about three years. When she met him, he was lonely and struggling with the breakup he had with this girl. He was married to Dayton and he's just he was, oh, well, that was all they were married. He was married to this young girl, and after the divorce he was struggling being alone. Budd He said it was really cool with his ex wife, even after she cheated on him. That's an impossible statement, because we ain't cool no more. Once you take the cookie and let and dunk it in somebody else's milk. That's your cookie. You can keep that cookie, and I don't want that cookie no more, say because to me now your cookie is spoiled. Wow, you don't messed your cookie up. It don't crumble the same no more to me now it does. But I'm just saying for me, that's all. You still got, good cookie, somebody still wanting you, still beautiful person, all like that, just not to me, No, damn mode, that's all you know, God, And the forgiving is I might have been wrong and pushed you into the arms of another man, and all that all that could be true, they ain't. I don't gonna look at it though.
Speaker 6: No it's not.
Speaker 1: Lord, that ain't what. That ain't what I'm goin to do. Men, I'm finna hate hate, hate, hate, hate hate.
Speaker 6: Women forgive.
Speaker 1: So now you all have a relationship and she's mild manner. She ain't bad. You don't have no issues with her with jealousy. She don't talk about how your to discipline her child in the house. And the only issue you have is she constantly calls my husband and I for advice on how to do certain things. See, she don't need ex husband, she needed daddy. She needs daddy and the mamma, and y'all, y'all older, and y'all help me my husband, and well, she'll call and ask vice on how to do things. My husband and I always tell her the Google stuff, and she says she's not good with that. Well, now we talking about stupid person. See we were gonna we can gonna elevate this whole letter up now because now she ain't needed. She's stupid. I ain't good at Googling. Well, you good at asking questions? What you think? Google? F Yeah, Google is far asking question what you just asked us? Type that in and Google gonna give you several options. It's gonna be some good advice, gonna be some bad advice, gonna be some stuff you need to listen to. It's gonna be some stuff that's familiar, some stuff you've never heard. Google is damn So now she says she ain't good at that, And I told her that she's in the real world now as a single mother. She gotta get on top of a game and know what's going on around her. I cannot raise her and a four year old daughter. I'm thinking I'm going above and beyond what any new wife would do, and yes you are. You are way over the top in regards to an ex wife. My husband keeps telling me that God will bless me for having a kind heart. I want God to bless me with her husband, I can have all of myself. Oh yeah, see we got problems. Now, see you in here telling you that God gonna bless you dog. You know, look, man, you need to take all that old that stuff you got, You take all that church mess you got and go on somewhere with it. You gotta stop this man, because whoever she cheated on you with, she ain't with him no more. I think she trying to wease her way back in with kindness. M would and if you just come over here and take care of me every now and then, and then you and your wife. The reason I'm being cool with your wife so she can know that you can ease on him back over here. She ain't ain't gonna think nothing of it. And in a minute this advice gonna turn into a financial requests now and I have to remind my husband that she knew enough to cheat on him, so that damnsel. Then dress act is getting old as it should be. You can't keep being the damnsel in distressed when you was cheating. See, you can be both of them for me. Once you cheat on me, you can be the damsel. That's fine. And you could be in distress, that's fine. But I ain't got a damn thing to do with that, because first thing, when you come and ask me, I'm going whoa where homeboy? Ad?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know, you know, use over that passing now cooking, you know, letting somebody you know, dunking into somebody else, mill you know where he at? Ask him? You ain't got to google nobody. Ask him. You're out here passing out cook it like the tato chips. You can't eat as many cookies as you can't.
Speaker 6: Tata chips, that's true. Let me ask you this, Steve. Do you think is the husband still in love with her? Somewhat?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and he's stupid and he's still okay because he's letting this go on and he needs to dog.
Speaker 1: You're not finn cheat on me and then need me now? Need who you cheated with?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where he at? You know we're gonna get a divorce and break up because you was with him. Now you found out he ain't nothing. Now you back over here needing me because you knew I was gonna help you. You ain't that fine?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry wife though.
Speaker 1: Oh he got a great wife. But what the wife ought to do is slide over there, not in her d ms on her doe step ding dong Avon called him full of brush herby. Remember when all them old people used to come by your house.
Speaker 11: You can leave your comments on Today's letter on Instagram at Steve Harb FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 6: Coming up next to his junior with Sports Talk right.
Speaker 11: After this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 7: What you got Junior, Well, Shirley, I got to tell you June first, Come on now, Dallas.
Speaker 8: I need you all to show up for me.
Speaker 7: June first, Marget Hunt Hill Bridge. Here we go, and I'm getting another proclamation from the State of Texas. I need everybody to be out there. And it's absolutely free because this is the first year the whole race has been sponsored. All the time I've been doing it, it's the first time I'm not paying for it. The sponsors are Duck and Donut's gonna be out there feeding people, getting everybody coffee. So come on out to the market Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas, Texas, June first. I can't wait to see y'all. But let's talk about this, man. I get where you're coming from. The Cavaliers fell to the Celtics one twenty ninety five.
Speaker 8: I don't know how you be rooting for people.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 8: I can't see this.
Speaker 1: I'm with you now.
Speaker 8: I want the Cavalier to win, but I can't putting the more effort into it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the deal. The older I've gotten, the more I've understood. You know, my heart can want all I want for my teams. But if my teams don't want what my heart want, if they heart don't want what my heart, what is my heart wanting what they heart don't want? Yeah, you got heart. I'm up in here and be heartbroken and all this here, and then, in the words of Shaquille O'Neill, when we get through with the game, we'll get enough phantoms and we drive to our mansis okay, Well, okay, that's it, man, But mind yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 7: The Oklahoma City thunder Man beat the Mavericks one seventeen to ninety five.
Speaker 8: Hey, man, they're the youngest team on the roster in the league.
Speaker 7: And man, they play, they played, they benched, They bench scored forty two, forty five points, and then I scored the Mavericks bench by twenty three. Okay, that's that's just tell you. They benched the second team serious, one nothing, yeah, one nothing. Then the night we got the Nickson Pacers Knicks up one aim to zero. But let's get to this to shout out to the w NBA. This for the first time in the league history. They're gonna have charter flights for these worlds. Charter flights.
Speaker 8: Good, they gonna have charter flights for the first time in the league here.
Speaker 1: With us on Southwest. Yeah, for the w NBA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And he said it's because of Caitlin Clark, Angel Reese, Cameron Brink, these young girls that came in. This star power has went to another level. For the w NBA season starts May fourteenth. I can't wait to see this here because they get.
Speaker 1: Which translates to money, ticket sales, ticket sales, about ticket salesman, ticket sales, and these TV rights because now televised games are gonna be more frequently, so they're gonna get a better television deal when they get the better because Caitlin and Angel Reese and these ladies now and now they're gonna have more money. But there you go, all right, it is.
Speaker 6: Thank you Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 11: If your man is gossiping about your guy's sex life, does he really like you? That's the question someone wants to ask you, Steve. Right after this You're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show. This is from Vicky and Birmingham.
Speaker 11: Vicky says the man I'm dating recently gave out specific details of our sex life. He told his boys about a little thing I do to him that drives him wild. He told them I snore and I rub my feet together to go to sleep. It got back to me through one of the other girlfriends, and yes.
Speaker 6: I do all of that.
Speaker 11: Why did he feel the need to share any of that? Does this mean he doesn't see a future with me? Am I wasting my time with him?
Speaker 1: He's very sure. He's very very immature. Most men don't do that, especially for a woman they care about. Yeah, I follow you. I would just say, hey, wait a minute, Can I ask you a question, who did you tell this to? This too? And this too? Because well you already know who he told it to, because whoever the girl was and told you, it's her man that he told and you could ask him why he did it because it was embarrassing. Then you can see what he's saying. Now if he don't care, no future. But you do need to quick figure out another way to go to sleep. Though you got to quit revenue. Two big toes together, you got I else you was a fete together.
Speaker 11: She wants to maybe maybe her feet are cold and she's trying to get him warm.
Speaker 6: Right, just the problem sleeping pattern. I'm sure you do something to go to sleep.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So, Steve, you say, if he says he doesn't care, then there's no future move on, you know, but.
Speaker 1: You you already know he told it. So now all you got to do is to just make a few more observations and another tell you the story.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, we have time for another one. This is from Risha in Ocliff. Rishia says, I'm having a baby by a man that I had a one night stand with. He is married and he already has four children with his wife. He wants me to fly to Ohio to be with him. When he tells his wife that he and I are having a baby, I don't know them like that, and his wife might put her hands on me. I am having this baby and he can support me however he wants to.
Speaker 6: But I do not want his.
Speaker 11: Wife involved with us. Why would he possibly jeopardize his marriage by telling her.
Speaker 6: What that's different?
Speaker 1: He's stupid. Why would he jeopardize it? He asked you to fly to or Hip. Yeah, you're scared because she might put her hands on I'm gonna tell you right now. If the flight is to Cleveland, don't do it. If the flight is to Cleve, yes, girl, don't go up there. I can promise you. Was a asked because I am Cleveland. Women that ain't a conversation. They fit in the head. And then he says, I want you to fly up here to explain this to my wife. You need to not involve his wife because you don't want his wife involved. His wife is involved, yes, because it's his wife. They're the mother of his children, and you have slept with her husband, and you're having a baby with her husband, and now her kids is gonna have a little brother or sister somewhere, and how you ain't gonna involve You ain't think this through at all. You ain't a good side of his because you don't know, you don't know how it works. No, because it's stupid.
Speaker 11: But I don't know any other man Steve that would have his future baby mama come to another state to meet his wife.
Speaker 1: Shirley can and explain that you better than I can. But you are slow you you are slow. Now, SURELEYE can go into this. You can write her on the strawberry, let him call her voice. Man. She can probably better explain it to me.
Speaker 16: But you are slowly, and you keep you ain't You ain't to two peace, You ain't the chicken, and now you can't make rules.
Speaker 1: That's the side I don't want her involved. I don't want him. Why would he add me? All I can tell you is don't get your ass on that plane and fly to a house.
Speaker 6: Please don't do that. And why would he ask her? That's the dumbest things?
Speaker 1: He don't he lying about that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? It ain't no man, I ain't never heard that right?
Speaker 6: So what some other reason he wants her in Ohio? Yeah, I want you to fly no.
Speaker 1: House because you know, because you know, and white gonna kills you.
Speaker 6: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after, we'll have.
Speaker 11: More of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Summer is right around the corner.
Speaker 11: So let's imagine you're on a road trip and you stop at a convenience store that sells every snack food imaginable. What's the one snack that you have to have, the one snack that you've gotta have.
Speaker 1: The day?
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter. Now, let's let's hear both. How about that sounds.
Speaker 1: Back in day?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, Moon, back in the day, it was summer sauce in a call with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah the Crown? What so Moon? Now it's a chop b from BUCkies.
Speaker 6: Now, you know what I just learned about BUCkies this year.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I've seen them on the road. I've never stopped anymore.
Speaker 6: I've never ever been.
Speaker 1: Restroom ever.
Speaker 6: That's that's worth it right there.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's on the road trip.
Speaker 11: Yes, my friend like their apple pies. She raves about BUCkies apple pies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh huh yeah, walts.
Speaker 1: Again share and that's another one. Of your friends that probably came.
Speaker 6: Oh she grow down. Oh my, let's be clear. All of my friends can cook, all of them.
Speaker 1: I heard nothing about. No damn BUCkies, apple pie. They got what you're looking for.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, we'll have more of the Steve Hardy Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around him.
Speaker 6: Would you rather right after this you're listening hard Morning Show, it's time for a round it. Would you rather?
Speaker 11: Would you rather have sex before for you bathe? Or sex before you brush your teeth?
Speaker 6: Which one?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, huh, you can't do nothing. I like it either way. You just you just be up in there, youk mouth like that, all right? You know you so damn you kill me if you so damn proper? Boys, boys, you so damn nasty may dog. You ain't always got time to brush your damn teeth. You just saw you little bush. Yeah, I can't stand his ass. You got a little bit of money and all of a sudden, Oh my god, oh my god, you kissing without brushing your teeth?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather give your wife unlimited spending power or send flowers.
Speaker 6: To an X?
Speaker 1: I'm not sending an X nothing. No, ain't saying and she already got that, so.
Speaker 6: Hell unlimited spending power to your wife.
Speaker 1: Wife, I've been trying to stop over for eighteen years. It ain't worked. I don't have control over her spending at all. Dog zero, Better not say nothing. Don't make too big a deal about it.
Speaker 6: Wiping and shopping begin, Yes, all right? Would you rather be cross eyed or snagger tooth? Which one?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I gotta be snagger two. I got to see straight. I got snagger tooth is when teeth is missing?
Speaker 6: Ah right here, yeah, you know on the front he was a little member.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, I can't do that.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna be cock eyed. I'm gonna just keep my head moving. You ain't gonna be able to read that teleprompt that family all right, that's why I don't know. Damn way, don't read it.
Speaker 1: No way, just do whatever.
Speaker 11: Would you rather be a Netflix Would would you rather a Netflix comedy special that tanks?
Speaker 6: Or would you rather a successful TV career?
Speaker 1: Well, well, seeing that's how I've never had a Netflix special of that tank man, I have a very successful TV career.
Speaker 6: I'd rather be me, So that's a very successful TV career. All right, last one.
Speaker 1: And all my specials is good.
Speaker 6: Yes, let's be clear people, Let's be clear clear.
Speaker 1: I've never released a special or or or stand up that didn't get good reviews. I've never done that. It amazes me, though, some people release them and get bad reviews, and I thought they was really supposed to be you know, top notch and all that. So you know, it's amazing. It's amazing though, you know, if you was writing jokes, you know, Chuck, like a lot of comedians, I think comedians should to focus on writing jokes and not doing you know, interviews.
Speaker 11: All right, that's today's round of would you rather? Coming up next, we'll have our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day.
Speaker 1: It's day today.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 1: I have some closing remarks too, because it's just someone it's something that just didn't set well in my spirit. Okay, so these are closing remarks, and it's pretty much a continuation of yesterday. Y'all. We have got we have got to understand what voting is Look, I don't expect anybody to fix or straighten my life up. I don't really think the cavalry is coming over the hill. But we have got to continue to show our value. We have got to continue to do the things to make them see us, to make them pay attention to us. I'm telling you right now, man, the reason they pay attention to us right now with this election is because they know we affected it the last time. We affected the vote in Michigan. Because when it came down to Detroit, when it came down to Milwaukee, when it came down to Philly, and when it came down to Atlanta, those were the big votes they needed. And guess what, when they went to the counties and communities that are heavily populated by us, we were the determining factor in the election. Why do you think Donald Trump and the Republican Party are going out of their way to all of a sudden focus on black people. Oh man, they focusing, and they lying to you. They are lying to you. But they try to put so much importance on every time they see a black for Trump T shirt. They even now they have in words for Trump. Do you know that they have T shirts with that only it's just it's sickening to me, man. But the Republican Party is paying attention. Man. I've been watching his trial lately, and they threatened the president, the president, former president Trump with a gag order, and he said he respects and loves of constitution so much that he'll sacrifice for that any day. Like if he doesn't freely be able to say what he want to say about a juror or a judge, that's his constitutional right, and he'll go to jail for that. And he's ignorant ass people sitting up here believe it. Listen to him, He'll stand up, He'll go to jail for his right of freedom of speech. No, he'll go to jail for his right to defile the court system. It's called contempt. When you get held in contempt of court, you can't violate the rules. But he constantly does that, and he makes you all think it's all right. And then the sad thing about it is seventy million people think he's all right. They agree with him. But listen to me, y'all. We have an obligation to vote, we have a duty to vote. We have something to prove when we vote. When we vote, we get counted. Now, listen to me. If you think that this party of that party is not going to do everything for you, nobody is. But you can at least affect some of what's going on in here. See, had we voted enough, had we voted enough, and Trump didn't win that year, Rowe versus Wade wouldn't have never got overturned. But he had the power to put in and see somebody in the Supreme Court. So now guess what. Now they are all on top of women's rights. Now they're telling women what to do with their body. And you can't do that, man. And now if you look at what's happening down there in Florida with Desantas and all these people, and in Texas turning back diversity and inclusion and equity, they peeling back all of that, man, because they don't give a damn by diversity, and they don't give a damn about including you. And if you don't vote, you have the wrong people in there that can push these policies forward. That's why voting is mandatory and necessary for black people. Don't be ignorant and listen to ignorant people. But they call in on this show sitting up here talking about black people ain't obligated to vote, and quit telling them that because you part of the system. I'm part of the system. Dog. You don't know me, but you, just like everybody else that ain't never met me, you're always opening your mouth, running your mouth about something about Steve Harvey that you know little to nothing about. Because I'm gonna tell you something. The one thing about me I know for a fact, I'm a man's man. They ain't a man. Meet me, sit down and talk to me that. Don't come away and go, hey man, here, a real dude, here, a real man. You may not like me, but you do respect have to respect me. I'm not gonna let you disrespect me. And I don't have men walking around talking about he ain't about that, he ain't about this, not that know me, not that know me. If somebody talking about me negatively, I promise you they don't know me, or they wanted something from me and they didn't get it, and now all of us I ain't this because of that. Other than that, I can stand on pretty much everything I say. I've been solid, so you can say I'm part of the system. But no man I'm really part of the solution and you just happen to be one of the damn problems. Yeah, you the one that wrote in yesterday called in talking about stopped telling black people they obligated to vote. Oh well, one of the stupidest calls I've ever had. It really pissed me off. But I played your call, man, because I try to say that. But next time you call in, do my favorite dog leave your name because you said my name and I got to deal with it. So next time, just be mad enough to say your name. I'll be waiting on you to call back. I know you won't, but I'll be waiting on you. Y'all have a great day today. Hey, y'all, talk to God. You love to hear from your peace.
Speaker 6: Listen for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidwaar prohibited.
Speaker 11: Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.