Speaker 1: There's a controversy that is kind of imploded, and it involves somebody that was on the list to be the vice president. It is South Dakota Governor Christy No. Now I know Christy. I've had breakfast with her and other political people down in Florida at a Trump property. I would not say that we are friends, but I do know her branding and I understand that she desperately wants to be picked as the vice president the United States of America. So she decided to write a book. And in this book, she made a really really dumb mistake. One she told everybody that she killed her own dog, a puppy, and two she then said that she had a conversation of sitting down with Kim Jong ung that apparently never happened, Like it didn't happen at all.
Speaker 2: Why did she write the book? For one simple reason.
Speaker 1: She wrote the book trying to show Trump that she would be a good vice presidential candidate. She wrote the book right in this book that she came out with with this tough you know No Going Back title is a book about kind of a memoir in essence of her life and politics and how she's a really tough woman on day one that he should choose. Now, killing the dog was supposed to be a story to prove how tough she is to impress I actually believe just Donald Trump. She said she put the story in the book because her political opponents had already used it against her.
Speaker 2: The problem is the way that she wrote it in the book.
Speaker 1: It didn't make her sound tough, like she's some sort of tough woman. It made her sound like she's a crazy person who was inhumane to an animal. Now, if you've ever had to put down an animal, you understand, especially with your own animal, that the main.
Speaker 2: Way of doing it.
Speaker 1: And then there's just like shooting the dog, which is apparently what she did.
Speaker 2: But she wanted that street credit.
Speaker 1: She wanted you to be like man that is a tough, tough woman right there. And her audience for writing that passage was one person. She was writing that for Donald Trump. She was trying to impress Donald Trump. She also claimed in the book that she sat down with a lot of world leaders.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put an asterisk by that.
Speaker 1: But one of her stories they've now taken out of the book, which she's claiming is actually the fault of her ghost writer. The ghostwriter, by the way, does help write a book. I had someone help write with my book. It wasn't a ghostwriter, but it was someone that was an editor. And if they would have written something that was incorrect, especially like me meeting with a world leader, you would know that that's a lie. And she I'm sure read the manuscript for her memoir No Going Back that was published right before it was actually published, and in there she claims that, you know, this guy Kim Jong Ung was like, you know, really terrified of just how strong of a woman she was. Now, why did she put that lie in the book. She put it in there for one person. She put it in there to impress yet again, one person, Donald Trump. That is the only person that she was trying to impress. This was a book to impress him. Now the media is coming after her, and it's not liberal media. It's actually conservative media because of how she's handled herself while she's been on conservative media, and they've been asking basic questions, as they should, because if you can't even make it through your own book and what you wrote in your book, why would I think you'd be an asset to Donald Trump as his vice presidential candidate. It's a fair question, and I'm going to play this for you and it's going to just really shock you. But first I want to talk to you about what's happening in the economy. You've probably seen what's been going on with inflation. You've probably noticed that the amount of money you thought you need to save for retirement is not going to be enough.
Speaker 2: It's gone up.
Speaker 1: Because the cost of goods and services and housing and interest rates inflation have just skyrocketed. That is why I want you to know about Freedom Gold USA. Gold has been an incredible head historically against inflation, and that's why you're seeing gold be bought up at record numbers right now. And not only that, but you're seeing gold that is actually hitting all time highs as inflation is going up. Goes back to the basic point, it's a great hedge against inflation. Now, if you don't have gold or silver as part of your diversified investment portfolio your retirement, now's the time to look at it more than ever before. Now there are a lot of gold comings out there. And the main reason why I want you to know about Freedom Gold USA is this. On average, they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms. What does that mean to you? It means you're gonna get twenty five to thirty percent more gold and silver in your account than you will if you buy with the same amount of money somewhere else. So, if you're ready to take control your financial future and see if gold and silver should be a part of your portfolio, visit Freedom goold Usa dot com slash ben. That's Freedom goold Usa dot com slash ben. Or call at one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. That's one eight hundred and sixty five five eight eight four three or freedom goold Usa dot com slash ben. All right, let's talk about what she said on TV that's gotten her in so much trouble. Christy Nome went on a friendly book tour, and this is what you do. You go on friendly book tours, you talk to friends. And when you talk to friends, one of the things that happens when you talk to your friends on book tour is they ask you pretty easy questions. The problem is this thing has gotten so out of control because Christy Noom refuses to admit that she didn't actually meet with Kim Jong Oung, and she shouldn't have brought up shooting her dog in the book for an audience of wine, which was to impress Donald Trump. She went on Stuart Varney's show on Fox Business.
Speaker 2: It didn't go well.
Speaker 3: Listen carefully, workers, and it's just been incredible to see the amount of feedback and people that are moving to our state to take opportunity of those jobs and to live like we do in South Dakota.
Speaker 2: Do you still think that you are in line to be Trump's vice president? It's up to Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He's the only person who will decide this.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: He's the only person who will decide.
Speaker 2: And I spoke, yes, I do speak to him. I asked what he said to you about No.
Speaker 3: I never tell anybody my personal conversations with the story. I talked to President Trump all the time about the dogs, about a lot of things. And right now I tell you what. He is being persecuted in a political hunt, which hunt in.
Speaker 2: This court case.
Speaker 3: So I'm proud of him about how to he is and how well he is doing. Did you bring up yeah enough, Stuart, the interview is ridiculous what you were doing right now?
Speaker 2: So you need to stop. It is okay, it is.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about some real topics that Americans care about.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid around of time. Oh well, of course we are. We do. Thank you for being with us. I know I pressed hard, but that's what people are talking about to this day. Now, Gunna, no, thanks for joining us. We appreciate it. We'll be back now. This is what everybody's talking about.
Speaker 1: And she gets mad at Fox and then apparently she cancels, claiming bad weather for her to go on another show on Fox, Gutfeld, apparently on Tuesday Night. So now she's got a bigger problem because now Gutfeld is going after for being a no show. Now you can hear her there, say enough Stuart, right, She's she's been treated with conservative gloves for quite some time.
Speaker 2: So she tries another network.
Speaker 1: She goes on Newsmax and it doesn't go well on Newsmax.
Speaker 2: Either listen to this from Newsmax and or interview back to make a difference.
Speaker 4: I agree with you there, but going back to what you said a moment ago, maybe not lying to the American people. And I think this is important to talk about because the book's called No Going Back the Truth on what's wrong with politics, And I think part of the problem with politics today is that politicians aren't honest with the American people. So if, Governor, if you asked me a month ago, who's at the top of the list to run with Donald Trump, I would have said your name.
Speaker 2: If you asked me that.
Speaker 4: Same question this morning, I don't even think you're on the list. Really, So my question for you, yes, really, And it's because of things that have come out in this book, like your claims that you met Kim Jong un, and then over the last week I've.
Speaker 3: Been to the DMZ, I've been tyr what I've.
Speaker 4: Said Kim Jong. Let me Governor one second. I will give you an opportunity to respond. I just want to get this out there. So here's the quote from the book. You say that I remember when I met North Korean dictator Kim Jong un. I'm sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants.
Speaker 2: Governor, that never happened.
Speaker 3: But I have said in the book is that when I came aware of the content that we had, it changed, and that's the way that it is. So I should not have put that anecdote.
Speaker 2: In the book that I'm not going to talk about it happened.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to talk about my conversations with world leaders. I've been involved in policy for them.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the problem I have with Governor Noman. I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's even on the list anymore, because if you can't tell the truth in your book on a major issue, like you saying that you set down and met with Kim Jong un, and then she's like. Her response is, I've been to the DMZ. Well, i've been to Paris, but I didn't meet with the leader in France when.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been to Germany. I didn't meet with the chancellor there when I was in Germany. Just because I've been somewhere doesn't mean that you meet with a world leader, Like you don't check in with your passport and then all of a sudden, the president of the country comes. I was like, so oh, Christy, so nice to see. I heard you were coming through like this idea. Her response is, I've been to the DMZ, I been to the area, right, That's what That's what I've said. No, you said you met with the North Korean dictator Kim Jong ung and that he underestimated you. He had no clue about my experience. She wrote in her book. This is her words, I'm sure he underest me. Again, she's writing this just for Donald Trump. I'm sure he underest me me having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants. What other tyrants has she stared down? I'm curious besides her dog that she shot. Christy Nomes should have just said straight up, I didn't meet with Kim Jongong. She's still implying that she met and refusing to deny that she met with him, and her excuses is quote, I've been to the DMZ, I've been to the area. Now look from what I understand, And I talked to several different people that were at the State Department when I was getting ready for the show, and I was like, do we have a list, Like, is there a long list of people that have met from America that are elected officials with Kim Jongong? And they're like no, Like this guy's like completely isolated himself from the world.
Speaker 2: He's extremely paranoid.
Speaker 1: He doesn't just randomly meet with some governor from South Dakota. And if if he was gonna meet with the South Dakota governor. It probably would have leaked out from his own country, or it would have been figured out by somebody in America. This has not been reported on by anyone, so newsmax, right, I mean, they're hardcore, you know, pro Trump network. Listen to how they respond after she says I'm gonna back it up a couple of seconds here when she's like, I've been there, Like I've been to the dmz Okay, and I mean I've been to a lot of countries. I've been to Spain. I never met with a leadership in Spain. I've been to you know, the border with Ukraine. I didn't meet was Zelenski because I was there.
Speaker 2: Just because you.
Speaker 1: Go to a country, doesn't meet and you meet with the leader of the country.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not going to talk about happened.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to talk about my conversations with world leaders. I've been involved in policy for thirty years. For thirty years, I've been traveling the world talking to world leaders, and that is a conversation that I'm not going to have.
Speaker 2: In this book.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also don't think she's very smart and The reason why is because of what she just said. She just said, and any decent reporter is going to do exactly what this host is about to do. She said, I'm not going to talk about my meetings with world leaders. Okay, then why did you write about your meeting with a world leader and talk smack about your meeting with said world leader?
Speaker 2: Her words in her book. And you're going to hear.
Speaker 1: Finnerty say exactly this in a second, but I want to read it to you to understand.
Speaker 2: Here's the quote from the book. You say that quote.
Speaker 1: I remember when I met North Korean dictator Kim Jong un. I'm sure he underestimated me, having no clue about my experience staring down a little tyrants. Now, the governor wrote that, and what we know now is that didn't happen, right, and that never happened. From what we understand, there was never even a meeting. He probably doesn't even know Christy nom Is. I'm not saying that to be mean, but like there's a lot of governors, and the governor from South Dakota probably not on the top of Kim Jong Ung's list, okay, or anybody for exact for that, you know, in that part of the world that the DMZ can we agree on that, there's a pretty good chance that's just not something he's going to be talking about. So again, go back to the interview. Listen to the response from NEWSMAX.
Speaker 3: So I've answered that in other in interviews already. I've been very forthright, and I think that a typical politician wouldn't be that honest. As soon as it became to my attention, I asked for the content to be changed in it has been.
Speaker 2: Governor.
Speaker 4: I'm not asking you about the details of this alleged meeting. I'm asking if the meeting actually happened. I don't think it did, and I think if it did, you'd be able to confirm for me that yes, it did, And here's when it happened. It happens, say at such and such a date or a month, or.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be talking about I'm not going to talk about my conversation.
Speaker 4: You're going to continue to have to answer this question then.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Because the average American citizen is more worried about the border.
Speaker 1: I mean, what what a cop out there? Oh, the average American citizen is more concerned about the border. This is why I and again I'm calling this out because she shouldn't be named as the vice president, and I want to make it very well known that this is a woman that can't even defend what she wrote in her book about a very important and significant issue, which would be meeting with a world leader, and a line that she wrote in her book, and now she's claiming like, oh, privacy, I'm not going to I'm not going to talk about my private meetings world leaders.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I understand that I've met with world leaders.
Speaker 1: Many of you know that I've been several different times over to Hungary and met with a prime minister there. I'm not gonna come on here after I sit down with him for literally a couple hours each time and tell you what he asked me or what he said.
Speaker 2: A lot of that was off the record.
Speaker 1: He asked me different questions about things in this country. I'm not gonna And part of that is is there was an understanding. Now am I able to say I'm met with him?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are there pictures and news clippings of the two of us meeting, Yes? Are there pictures on the internet of us meeting, Yes, But I'm not gonna sit here and tell you everything. She has no pictures, she won't tell us a year. She claims because she went to the DMZ that somehow she met with him. And again, this is what she wrote in her book, her memoir, which was written for one.
Speaker 2: Person to read, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: This book is a book that she wrote saying, Donald Trump, this is how tough of a woman I am. I remember, I'm quoting now from the book. I remember when I met North Korean dictator Kim Jong ung. It never happened. I'm sure he understated, underestenated me. And so she said, I'm a strong woman. Trump, you know what they underestimated you. They people underestimated me. Guess what we can take on the world. She then says, having no clue about my experience staring down little tyrants. Now, if I was interviewing Governor Nom, I would have said, Hey, what other little tyrants have you stared down? Because you're implying that you've also met with other dictators like Kim jongng? Have you met with any other dictators in the world. And I'm not talking about ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, or protesters at the capitol, Okay, I'm not I mean, the way she's describing it is is like she's she's meeting with like Putin and and Chavez and and and I mean, the list goes on and on. Right, She's meeting with the Castros. She's she's meeting with all of these little tyrants and staring them down. And then she says, I have experience staring down little tyrants.
Speaker 2: It never happened.
Speaker 1: I hate it when when we have conservatives that do this, and I'm sorry, it sucks, it really does. But when you listen to this host say, I don't think it ever happened, he was saying exactly what I was thinking here right, like I'm just being honest here, and and and even at Newsmax, Eric Boeing was talking with Christy Nome, and Christy Nome was confronted with the GOP criticism for her shooting a dog.
Speaker 2: Listen to this, governor.
Speaker 5: I've also written a couple of books, and I know how the process works. You write some chapters, you don't write the WHO book at wants. You write a chapter or two, You send it to the editors and they edit, they read it, they add, they subtract, And here's my question. The editor the editor. Was she possibly a plan to liberal plan?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not.
Speaker 5: Sure either one of these stories, the dog story, the North Korea story, seems like the christinom.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Now the book always stops with me. I take my own full responsibility. I wrote this book, and I take the responsibility for what's in it.
Speaker 2: It's a great book.
Speaker 3: Eric, I hope everybody reads it and buys it. It's available tomorrow, no going back.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's even trying to help her out right, Like he's asking her.
Speaker 2: He's he's like, help me, help you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Was the book editor a liberal plant who inserted unflattering stories? Look, she read the book before it came out. Her team does. There's no way I've written a book. I know how this works. Okay, there's no way this thing got out there with her meeting with world leaders, you know, while she also says I won't I won't talk about my conversation with world leaders after I write about my conversations with world leaders, Like you can't have it both ways. And this is again another example. Lit's say Jesse Waters what he said on Fox as well.
Speaker 2: They're also attacking you. I guess you said you met Kim Jung un? Did you meet him?
Speaker 3: I've been to the DMZ, I've been to North Korea, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like saying I met with Wider Putin. Did you meet with him?
Speaker 1: I've been to rush Jaw Like, that's the worst answer I've ever heard people.
Speaker 3: I don't talk about my conversations with world leaders, and so.
Speaker 1: Then why did you write about it in a book and say you stare down little tyrants.
Speaker 3: When I looked at the book and I saw that excerpt, I decided to make the change to the content of the book, and that's been done.
Speaker 2: You didn't have a conversation with Kim when you were at the DMA.
Speaker 3: I don't have conversations about my conversations with world leaders.
Speaker 1: So she will not say if she did or didn't meet with Kim Jong ung, And that is exactly why she should not be picked as the vice presidential candidate for Donald Trump. She over extended trying to impress him, and it backfired in a massive way. I want to get to another really important topic real quick, the Trump Trial. We now have more information that has come out about the Trump trial prosecutor, and we now know that prosecutor directly donated to Joe Biden's presidential campaign.
Speaker 2: That's right. The prosecutor who.
Speaker 1: Questioned adult film star Stormy Daniels on Tuesday is someone who donated to not just Democrats, but directly to Joe Biden's twenty twenty presidential campaign. Susan Hoffinger of the Manhattan District Attorney's office gave the Biden campaign not one but two different donations in twenty twenty. According to the Election Commission documents that The New York Post found, this prosecutor in the twenty twenty election cycle also contributed more than nine hundred dollars to Act Blue, the fundraising platform used by many Democrat politicians and liberal organizations to have even more influence over elections. The FEC filing show that the prosecutor appears to have donated exclusively to Democrats since two thousand and four, with her first contributions going to the party's then presidential nominee John Kerry.
Speaker 2: Now it has been known.
Speaker 1: Also that the daughter of the judge in this case, Merchant, who's overseeing all of this anarchy, has ties not just the Democratic Party but actually fundraises for the Democratic Party. What's the number one way to fundraise. If you're a Democrat right now, say you're gonna go after Donald Trump or lock Donald Trump up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Isn't it nice that the judge's own daughter is making a bunch of money off of the Democratic fundraising she's doing now, Stormy Daniels, she went to the witness stand describing for jurors a sexual encounter that she claims she had with Trump and O six and her being paid off to keep silent, she claims during the presidential race. Ten years later, she also put out a letter saying that it never happened, but apparently now she was lying to you then.
Speaker 2: But you're supposed to believe her now.
Speaker 1: Trump's defense attorney, saying Daniel's testimony was prejudicial, ass merchant the judge to declare a mistrial. The judge denied the request after Hoffinger argued that the claim was without merit or basis.
Speaker 2: Now Hoffinger isn't the only.
Speaker 1: Prosecutor involved in the case found to have now have direct ties the Democratic Party. FEC records also show that the senior counsel, Matthew Colin Jello, once was the third ranking highest official and President Joe Biden's Justice Department. He took a massive demotion to leave the third highest position at the DOJ to go back to the Manhattan DA's office.
Speaker 2: That's not normal.
Speaker 1: But if you understand that this is all the Democratic Party coming together to try to take down Donald Trump, it actually makes sense that individual who took a massive demotion to go put Trump in jail or at least try donated four hundred dollars to former President Barack Obama and was paid twelve thousand in political consulting fees by the Democratic National Committee in twenty eighteen. So this is a paid Democratic operative who's number three at the DOJ, who then all of a sudden takes a demotion goes to New York to become a prosecutor in the DA's office. There for one reason to prosecute a former president of the United States of America. Now, this all comes on top of last week where House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan sent a letter to the USA Attorney Merrick Garland in an investigation to possible coordination between the Justice Department and the Manhattan DA's office and the what it was described by Jordan as the politicized prosecution of Trump, which, by the way, if you're number three at DOJ, and you take a huge demotion to go back to Manhattan where you don't even go normally. Right, doesn't make any sense all, Not like he was moving home to just go after Donald Trump. Doesn't That seem like coordination between the Justice Department, the Manhattan's DA's office, and the political prosecution of Donald Trump now an issue specifically for Jordan and the House Republicans. In this prosecutor's efforts while with the New York Attorney General's Office, led by the Attorney General la Denisia James lawsuit against Trump as well as the four hundred and fifty million dollar judgment earlier this year, this individual who was number three at the DA joined the Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg's office after a stint at the DOJ became public.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's just back up for a second.
Speaker 1: You've got premium lawyers that are all taking demotions, who've all given political donations either directly to Joe Biden or indirectly to Joe Biden through the different organizations that support him, or just giving money to the Democratic National Committee, who are all of a sudden all running to New York to then try to put Donald Trump in jail, you fast forward to the outcomes here, or I should say, to the present day. You've got Trump that's been charged with thirty four felony counts of falsifying business records related to the alleged hust.
Speaker 2: Money payments made to Daniels.
Speaker 1: And the same guy that's going after Trump was at the DOJ at the same time when they refused to bring charges against Trump or to move forward the case because they said there was no case there. Did you hear what I just said. The guys who were at the DOJ. Okay, they were at the DOJ didn't bring a case against Trump because they said there was no case there. And now they leave that office to then go back and prosecute him while taking a pay cut to go prosecute him. There's no other way to describe this but total and utter insanity. I hope that they're not successful. They very well may be, I want to be clear about that, because they also made sure that they went after him in a place where ninety percent of the people that live there are registered Democrats. So the chances of you getting a fair trial there are basically like a joke.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just it's just a it's a joke.
Speaker 1: The I the idea that you could possibly get a fair trial there, it's it's not going to happen, folks, Okay, like, it's just not. He knows it. They know it, and that's why they picked it. They picked it solely for that reason. One other thing I also want to say about this prosecution is if they do put Trump in jail, and and this judge seems to be moving closer and closer to doing it, I do believe that it is going to backfire in a major way, which is the only reason why at this point I think they may not do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, like that they may not, just for that reason.
Speaker 1: This is a president that is sitting there and he's under persecution by his own government, and he's reminding people at the same time, I'm out there fighting for you.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example. Donald Trump was.
Speaker 1: And again he's in between this trial, he gets a day off, he goes on a local wgal TV channel eight, and he's talking about the issues that are affecting the Americans. He's not talking about his court case. Listen to what he said today.
Speaker 6: We have to seal it up, go back to my program, we had the safest border in history. I built five hundred and seventy one miles of wall. We had two hundred miles ready to go. We just had to flip it up. And they decided that they wanted open borders to allow people to come in from all over the world from jails, prisons, from mental institutions. They're coming into our country from mental institutions.
Speaker 2: We're taking everybody. Yeah, some people my school. All you have to do is.
Speaker 6: All you have to do is ask him where do you come from? They came in, We had a lot of them. A lot of people came in from the Congo from jails and the Congo in Africa. We have people coming in from all over the world, not just South America, and many are coming from prisons and many coming from mental linescs stitutions.
Speaker 1: It is amazing to me that Donald Trump can stay this focused and he is laser focused on winning this election while all of this is going on around him. Make sure you share this podcast with your family and your friends, and I'll see you back here tomorrow.