Speaker 1: Welcome to Lingo Listen, where we share some of our favorite stories with you. Subscribe or follow us so you never miss one of our episodes. This is a story about looking for treasure. What would you bring on a treasure hunt? Get comfy and Lingo listen too. We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 3: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: I've got my goggles, I've.
Speaker 3: Got my sunglasses.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at those grassy dunes.
Speaker 3: Taller than tall.
Speaker 2: We can't go over them.
Speaker 3: We can't go under them.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go through them. Swish swish, swish wish. We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 3: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: I've got my snacks, I've.
Speaker 3: Got my sunscreen.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: Uh Oh, there's a big lake.
Speaker 3: Bigger than big.
Speaker 2: We can't go over it.
Speaker 3: We can't go under it.
Speaker 2: We'll have to swim through it. Splash splash, splash splash. Who We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 3: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 1: I've got my coloring book, I've got my treasure map.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: Oh look at all those shells.
Speaker 3: Crunchier than crunchy.
Speaker 2: We can't go over them.
Speaker 3: We can't go under them.
Speaker 2: We'll have to walk across them.
Speaker 3: Crunch crunch, crunch, crunch ow.
Speaker 2: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 3: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: I've got my apple juice, I've got my taco I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: Whoa, look at that mountain.
Speaker 3: Rockier then Rocky.
Speaker 2: We can't go over it.
Speaker 3: We can't go under it.
Speaker 2: We'll have to climb it.
Speaker 3: Climb, climb, climb, climb.
Speaker 2: We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 3: Going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: I've got my teddy Bear.
Speaker 3: I've got my shovel.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared. Oh oh, what's that. It's an ax.
Speaker 2: We can't go over it.
Speaker 3: We can't go under it.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to dig it.
Speaker 3: Dig dig dig dig. We're going on a t We're going on a treasure hunt.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find a big one, gonna find a big one. I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: I'm a little scared.
Speaker 2: It sure is stuck down here.
Speaker 3: What's that in the corner? I see two big eyes, I see two gold teeth.
Speaker 2: I smell the salty ocean.
Speaker 3: I know what that is. It's the pirate. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's dig a tunnel to get out.
Speaker 3: Dig, dig, dig carefully. Let's climb down the mountain.
Speaker 2: Climb, climb, climb quickly, back across the shelves.
Speaker 3: Crunch, crunch, crunch. Let's swim across the lake. Splash, splash, splash.
Speaker 2: Through the ground the dune.
Speaker 3: Swish, swish, swish.
Speaker 2: Through the yard, Up the stairs, into the house, Close the door.
Speaker 3: Who We're safe. That was a close one.
Speaker 2: Home is the best treasure of all.
Speaker 3: Goodbye. Keep an ear out for more episodes of Lingo. Listen