Speaker 1: Welcome to Linga. Listen. Maybe you like to close your eyes when you listen, maybe you color or look out the window. Whatever you do, listen carefully to help figure out the sounds in the sound we found. Subscribe or follow us so you never miss one of our episodes. I bet you know that sound a car. Today we're in the city and we're going to play. Yay, Hey, what's a fun place to play in the city. Hmmm, that's right, Billy the playground, Billy, Cowie. Lisa and I are going to the playground. We just need to go around this corner and there it is. Ooh, so many sounds. Do you know that sound? Listen, that's the sound of a swing swinging back and forth. Billy loves the swings, me too. Ooh did you hear that? That was a cool sound? No, nope, there it is again. It almost sounds like waves at the beach. Are you sure? Well, no, we're not at the beach. I think I figured out what it is. Should I tell you? Can we play a guessing game? Okay, Lisa, good, idea, here's a clue. There is more than one thing making this sound. Cowie, how many things do you think you hear two, right, two. It's one thing moving on top of another thing. Lisa, it's your turn. Do you know what could make this sound in the playground? Not sure? Humh I'm a little surprised. Usually you know almost everything. But that's okay. Here's another clue. One of the things in this sound is something we find at the beach. Billy, it's your turn. No, sorry, Billy, I know you like seagulls, but there's no seagulls sound here. Seagulls like this? Cowie, did you want to take another guess? Okay, don't worry. It looks like we're going to have to call our big kid expert Lizzy. Hello, Hi, it's Linga. Listen. Can you help us with the sound we found?
Speaker 2: Sure? I already heard the clues. I know you're at a playground, but it can't be the swing because we already heard that. Hmm. What else? When I'm at the playground, I like to slide down the slide?
Speaker 1: Is that your gus a slide?
Speaker 2: Well, you said there are two things, so one could be the slide and the other is something at the beach. It can't be waves and it can't be seagull so I guess sand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lizzie, so you think it's a slide on the sand?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's sand sliding down a slide.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job, we found a sound.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, Billy. We want to go on the slides, but first let's ask Lizzie if she can tell us anything interesting about slides or maybe about sand.
Speaker 2: Uh I choose sand. Did you know sand is made up of small pieces of many different kinds of rocks?
Speaker 1: Rockin. Thanks for being our big kid expert, Lizzie. Hey, Lingo listeners, do you color when you listen? We have a special coloring page for this episode. Ask a grow to print it out, then color it in. Add a slide to the playground, or just draw your own playground on a piece of paper. Take a picture of your artwork and share it with us. We would love to see it.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, bye bye