Speaker 1: Sixty seconds from your shot collar question of the day. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. And I know Brooke already knows this, okay, but maybe our other coworkers on the show and the listeners don't. But a couple months ago, I was feeling a little bit uptight, a little stressed out, so I secretly brought in some alcohol to work and I drink it throughout the entire shit you did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did?
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 4: I walked in and it was like before the show starts and I'm like, are you this is is what we're doing?
Speaker 2: And he goes yeah, and I go, okay.
Speaker 5: I was in a mood. I was in a mood. Mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't want to argue with.
Speaker 5: Him that No, all right? Did it help?
Speaker 1: I honestly don't think anybody noticed the difference, So.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 5: That's a problem that nobody noticed you nobody knew.
Speaker 4: I talked to our producer on the side, I'm like, should we intervene or is this I mean, so one time thing, just just let me.
Speaker 5: We did spiral fine, But.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because I didn't choose the right kind of alcoholic beverage that morning.
Speaker 2: You're drinking like some like I p A or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I say that I didn't choose the right beverage. Because a survey was recently done and asked thousands of people all around the country what is their favorite drink during winter compared to other times of the year. Oh yeah, and some of the top answers were, of course, peppermint flavored coffee.
Speaker 2: Hot toddy, we'll get them my mouth.
Speaker 1: Apple cider was up there, yeah, eggnog, and hot cocoa.
Speaker 2: Oh are we not putting alcohol in all of these?
Speaker 5: Well, here's where here's where it gets interesting.
Speaker 1: Three percent of people said their favorite holiday drink is hot buttered rum.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's so bad for you.
Speaker 5: I've never had it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can only drink like one. It's so rich, but it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Only one brook watching different.
Speaker 5: Two percent said coke. You ever heard of that?
Speaker 2: No, but I'd like to try it.
Speaker 1: Coquito apparently it's a winter themed alcoholic drink.
Speaker 5: Drug for drug.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that snow right, you talk about the beautiful snow right.
Speaker 1: This is going on the survey and one one percent of people said wood grain alcohol, which is basically alcohol in its purest form, shine, Yes, so yeah, some people having a little bit of a rough go this winter.
Speaker 2: No judgment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you can get yourself out of it at some point.
Speaker 5: Whatever your drink of choices.
Speaker 1: This morning, I say raise it up and let's all enjoy cheers our holiday shock collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names we're drawing when out to see who gets asked a trivia question. If you get the answer wrong, your punishment is to be shocked while singing a song.
Speaker 5: So text into seven eight five nine tune. Tell us what song you want to hear.
Speaker 1: I'm drawing a name out because I have the shot collar last, and I got Jose Sugar Buttons.
Speaker 2: You are a little sugar buttons.
Speaker 1: All right, Jose is putting on the shot collar. While that happens digital, Jake, please read us the shotcollar question of the day.
Speaker 6: Most people don't know this, but Ho ho HO is actually short for hospital Hospital hospitals one hundred percent of real fact when it comes to holiday flicks. Because this morning, Jose, I have a list in front of me of the classic holiday movies that have the most injuries sustained within them, Right, off the bat. I'm gonna tell you that die Hard, which some people is a Christmas movie, is on the list. Tremendous amount of injuries in that movie and even death. So besides die Hard, please tell me the other three famous holiday movies with the most injuries sustained by the film's characters in no particular.
Speaker 2: Or Home Alone? Oh yeah, my kids were tickled with all that iron. Oh my goodness, I didn't hear something. Home Alone definitely on the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and do we is Home Alone count the whole series? Or would would we have to say Home Alone one, Home Alone two that would count the whole.
Speaker 6: Three is the top?
Speaker 3: What about Chevy Chase's Christmas vacation vacation because.
Speaker 2: He falls off the roof he gets electrocuted. Yeah, you have to love that movie.
Speaker 5: We do it every year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to think of the the types of injuries that tend to happen in these Christmas movies. Think of movies where people are putting up Christmas lights and they get hurt that way, or they slip on an icy skating ring.
Speaker 6: I hate to bring this.
Speaker 1: Up because Digital Jake is gonna go nuts, but I think Jingle all the way the cover of the movie is Arnold s Warschinger being electrocuted.
Speaker 5: With Yeah, yeah, let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 6: Everyone's hurt for the holidays. I asked you to name the three holiday movies with the most booboos in them. Rack your brain and think of what characters have experienced the most holiday hurting hardship and relate them to me, in no particular order.
Speaker 2: Other than die Hard because he said that doesn't count.
Speaker 5: Are there any other action movies?
Speaker 3: No, I can't think of any other holiday action movies besides that one.
Speaker 1: But it's weird now that I think every single holiday movie, the majority of the plot is the main character is getting injured throughout.
Speaker 3: Charlie Brown Christmas, I mean with that football Yeah, what about the classic Christmas Carol with a little Timmy, He's always.
Speaker 2: I mean he's injured.
Speaker 6: Come on, prior to the movie before they said.
Speaker 4: Actions so dark, is there any movie where a girl like loses her memory of Christmas and slips and falls?
Speaker 2: I could see that Christmas.
Speaker 5: We need your answers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm walking in home alone, I'm locking in National Lampoon Christmas Vacation and also Jingle All the way.
Speaker 6: According to many TV doctors and real ones too, these are the famous holiday movies with the most incidents of injury in them. Number one, one of the most famous holiday movies of all time. The main character fights off in trepid burglars with various traps including kerosene torches, electrocution, falling plaster, and pipes to the face is of course, Kevin McAllister.
Speaker 5: And Home Alone.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 5: It's too late.
Speaker 6: It's too late, You're getting shot. Number two, one of my favorite holiday movies of all time, follows a man named Howard Langston as he hijacks a parade, causing chaos fist fights, a mailman, a miniature Santa, and a giant Santa. That's Jingle.
Speaker 2: Come on National Lampoo and number three.
Speaker 6: The main character gets into a rather aggressive snowball fight, plus another scene where he attacks and bludgeons a gimbal Santa. I'm talking about Buddy from el Oh that's my favorite, is that?
Speaker 1: Jeff no I thought of the mood You guys ever seen reindeer games? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's an action film.
Speaker 1: It's an action movie and they basically kill an entire casino full of people.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean I thought that would make it.
Speaker 2: I don't think the doctor saw that.
Speaker 5: No else is much more violent than that.
Speaker 1: We didn't get it right, and somebody wanted to hear you saying Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
Speaker 5: Very appropriate.
Speaker 2: I was just Grandma that man over by Reinier walking home from our house Christmas Eve.
Speaker 1: You can say there's su such thing, Senna, But as for me and Grandpa, we believe.
Speaker 2: Must be more of a country one because I really know that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all got hurt listening to that. So that was That's your shot collar question of the day. Your phone taps coming up right after this