Speaker 1: Couldn't get enough of us.
Speaker 2: Huh, well, hey, neither can I.
Speaker 3: I also listened to the podcast every day after the show, I go home and I listen.
Speaker 2: I cut out the parts with everyone else. It's just me.
Speaker 1: But you should listen to the full.
Speaker 4: Show because it's way better that way.
Speaker 2: It starts now sixty seconds from your shot collar question of the day. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. And I know Brooke already knows this, okay, but maybe our other coworkers on the show and the listeners don't. But a couple months ago, I was feeling a little bit uptight, a little stressed out, so I secretly brought in some alcohol to work and I drank it throughout the entire show.
Speaker 5: You did it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? No, he did?
Speaker 2: Did.
Speaker 6: I walked in and it was like before the show starts, and I'm like, are you this is what we're doing?
Speaker 7: And he goes yeah, and I go, okay.
Speaker 2: I was in a mood. I was in a weird mood.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You didn't want to argue with him?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Did it help? I honestly don't think anybody noticed the difference, so I did.
Speaker 4: That's a problem that if nobody noticed nobody knew.
Speaker 6: I talked to our producer on the side. I'm like, should we intervene or is this I mean, it's a one time thing.
Speaker 2: Just just let me We did spiral. Fine. Maybe it's because I didn't choose the right kind of alcoholic beverage that morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're drinking like some like I p A or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I say that I didn't choose the right beverage. Because a survey was recently done and asked thousands of people all around the country what is their favorite drink during winter compared to other times of the year. Oh yeah, And some of the top answers were, of course, peppermint flavored coffee.
Speaker 6: You say anything hot Toddy, We'll get him my mouth.
Speaker 2: Apple cider was up there, Yeah, eggnog and hot cocoa.
Speaker 6: Oh are we not putting alcohol in all of these?
Speaker 2: Well, here's where here's where it gets interesting. Three percent of people said their favorite holiday drink is hot buttered rum.
Speaker 6: Oh man, that's so bad for you. It is so I've never had it. Oh yeah, you can only drink like one. It's so rich, but it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Only one brook watching.
Speaker 6: Different.
Speaker 2: Two percent said Coquito.
Speaker 6: You ever heard of that, but I'd like to try it.
Speaker 2: Coquito. Apparently it's a winter themed alcoholic drink.
Speaker 6: Yeah that snow right, you talk about the beautiful snow.
Speaker 2: This is going on the survey and one one percent of people said wood grain alcohol, which is basically alcohol in its purest form. Shine yes. So yeah, some people having a little bit of a rough go this winter.
Speaker 6: You know, judgment, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know what you need to do.
Speaker 6: Just make sure you can get yourself out of it at some point.
Speaker 2: Whatever your drink of choices this morning, I say raise it up and let's all enjoy cheers our holiday shock collar Question of the day. We have a bucket full of names. We're drawing when out to see who gets asked a trivia question. If you get the answer wrong, your punishment is to be shocked while singing a song. So text into seven eight five nine tune. Tell us what song you want to hear. I'm drawing a name out because I have the shot collar last, and I got Jose Sugar Buttons.
Speaker 6: You are a little sugar buttons, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Jose's putting on the shot collar. While that happens, Digital Jake, please read us a shot callar question of the day.
Speaker 9: Most people don't know this, but ho ho HO is actually short for hospital, Hospital Hospital one hundred percent of real fact when it comes to holiday flicks. Because this morning, Jose, I have a list in front of me of the classic holiday movies that have the most injuries sustained within them. Right off the bat, I'm gonna tell you that die Hard, which.
Speaker 2: Some people is a Christmas movie.
Speaker 9: Is on the list. Tremendous amount of injuries in that movie and even death. Yes, so besides die Hard, please tell me the other three famous holiday movies with the most in injuries sustained by the film's characters in no particular or easiest.
Speaker 4: One is Home Alone?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, just my kids were tickled with all that iron.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I didn't hear something of Home Alone definitely on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do we is Home Alone count the whole series? Or would would we have to say Home Alone one? Home Alone two.
Speaker 9: Would count the whole?
Speaker 4: Three is the topidding?
Speaker 6: What about Chevy Chase's Christmas vacation vacation because he falls off the roots he gets electrocuted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to love that movie. We do it every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to think of the the types of injuries that tend to happen in these Christmas movies. Think of movies where people are putting up Christmas lights and they get hurt that way, or they slip on an icy skating ring.
Speaker 4: I hate to bring this.
Speaker 3: Up because Digital Jake is gonna go nuts, but I think Jingle all the way.
Speaker 4: The cover of the movie is Arnold Sarsneer being electrocuted with Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 9: Everyone's hurt for the holiday. I asked you to name the three holiday movies with the most booboos in them. Rack your brain and think of what characters have experienced the most holiday hurting hardships and relate them to me, in no particular order.
Speaker 4: I've even die hard because he said that doesn't count. Are there any other action movies?
Speaker 6: I can't think of any other holiday action movies besides that one.
Speaker 2: But it's weird now that I think every single holiday movie, the majority of the plot is the main character is getting injured throughout.
Speaker 6: Charlie Brown Christmas, I mean with that football Yeah, what about the classic Christmas Carol with a little Timmy He's always I mean he's.
Speaker 2: Come. Prior to the movie before they said act so dark.
Speaker 6: Is there any movie where a girl like loses her memory of Christmas and slips and falls? I could see that Christmas.
Speaker 2: We need your answers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm walking in Home Alone, I'm locking in National.
Speaker 10: Lampoon, Christmas Vacation, and also Jingle the Way.
Speaker 9: According to many TV doctors and real ones too, these are the famous holiday movies with the most incidents of injury in them. Number one one of the most famous holiday movies of all time. The main character fights off in trepid burglars with various traps including kerosene torches, electrocution, falling plaster, and pipes of the face is of course Kevin McAllister.
Speaker 4: And Home Alone.
Speaker 2: Number two, It's too late, It's too late, You're getting shot.
Speaker 9: Number two, one of my favorite holiday movies of all time, follows a man named Howard Langston as he hijacks a parade, causing chaos, fist fights, a mailman, a miniature Santa, and a giant Santa. That's Jingle.
Speaker 6: Come on, National Lampoon.
Speaker 9: And number three, the main character gets into a rather aggressive snowball fight, plus another scene where he attacks and bludgeons a gimbal Santa. I'm talking about Buddy from elm Oh.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite movie.
Speaker 2: He's a jeff I thought of the mood. You guys ever seen Reindeer Games?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean that's an action film.
Speaker 2: It's an action movie and they basically kill an entire casino full of people. So that's an Yeah. I mean I thought that would make it, but.
Speaker 7: I don't think the doctors saw that one was much more.
Speaker 2: Violent than that. We didn't get it right, and somebody wanted to hear you saying grandma got run over by raindewer.
Speaker 3: Very appropriate, grandma by reindeer walking home from our house.
Speaker 4: You can say there's not such thing, Senna. But as for me and Grandpa, we believe.
Speaker 7: Must be more of a country one because I really know that one.
Speaker 2: We all got hurt listening to that. So that was that's your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 5: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You guys have a favorite teacher from school.
Speaker 6: Mister Hanson, Yeah, I say, what great? That was two years and senior year.
Speaker 2: I bring this up because a Facebook threads going viral today is for a high school reunion and a lady named Monique wrote in it, I hope missus Johnson is going to be at the class reunion. She was my favorite teacher of all at HL.
Speaker 4: It's cool to see teachers.
Speaker 6: When they have such an impact.
Speaker 2: And then a guy named Thomas comments and saying, yeah, yay, I had her too, She's awesome. And a couple hours later, a guy named Larry comments and he says, w t F that lady was your favorite teacher question mark exclamation point of question mark. She a beat because of her, I had to take summer school and he put the number two I had to take summer school reason. The next comment is from missus Johnson. It says, sadly, I will not be able to attend, but thank you all for inviting me to the group. Larry, I'm sorry you feel this way. Obviously my grammar lessons didn't stick too well. And after that everybody started commenting, oh go missus Jay, this is why we so of course, Larry responds, I couldn't say it then, but I could say it now. You still a bee and missus Johnson, and Missus Johnson replies back, Larry, I will point out that your Facebook information lets me know you're currently single and unemployed. Who's the bee now? Didn't take him to school even after graduation.
Speaker 6: But I feel like Larry needs to go.
Speaker 2: Fund need some ointment for those burns.
Speaker 4: I want to go to the high school.
Speaker 2: I'll shout out to you, missus Johnson. We're gonna do Laser Stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that recently joined a cult called Children of the Kale, but then it quit because the kool aid was lemon lime and they were hoping for grape. Onto the next vegetable cult. It's Laser Stories, a segment where we read weird news stories from around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other chicken pluckers just don't. This first Laser Stories out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. The other day, a man woke up at seven forty five am and walked into his living room to start work, but his laptop was missing, and then he realized a burglar was staring at him still in his kitchen.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's how attached we are to our electronics. He noticed the laptop was gone first, and then the strange.
Speaker 2: Man, the guy who broke in, was twenty four year old Damien Grady, and he was armed with something he found in the house, then's replica samurai sword.
Speaker 6: Oh, He's like, this is the coolest robbery I ever committed.
Speaker 2: Armed with the weapon, he made the homeowner put all his valuables into his own truck and then handed Damien the keys. So he drove off with the guy's car and all his stuff in it.
Speaker 6: Ah, if he's smart, I hope he turned his location thing on his phone and put his phone in there so we can track him.
Speaker 2: Well, police caught a break. And I say that because while Damien was worrying about what to steal, he accidentally left his phone on the man's kitchen counter with pictures of himself on it.
Speaker 7: That was even easier than the plan I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the best part maybe that one of the picks was Damien smiling in front of his own house with the address in the background.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So cops immediately went to his place and walked in on him playing with his new Samurai.
Speaker 3: Sword, telling it why did I have to do to take a picture from your house with your ID challenge ID challenge.
Speaker 2: Damien is facing charges for armed burglary, carjacking, and resisting arrests.
Speaker 7: He doesn't even get to keep that cool sword, doesn't.
Speaker 2: This next Lazer story is out of Canberra, Australia. Retired cattle rancher Dexter Krueger hit a milestone the other day. It had been exactly one hundred and twenty four days since he turned one hundred and eleven.
Speaker 6: Congrats, I think, are you happy still be alive at that point? I think, congrat well he is.
Speaker 2: Because that would make him a day older than the World War One veteran Jack Lockett when he died in two thousand and two, which means Dexter is now officially the oldest ever Australian man.
Speaker 6: A suck it Jack Lockett ya's arch enemy.
Speaker 2: So what's his secret to old age? Well, his seventy four year old son credits his father's simple, outback lifestyle for his long life.
Speaker 4: That's wait, fighting kangaroos and getting bit.
Speaker 6: By poisons pretty much okay.
Speaker 2: But Dexter has his own take on things. He says he's made it to one hundred and eleven because he eats one thing every day, and that one thing is delicious boiled and pickled chicken brains.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, breast, and I was like, yeah, chicken breast is great.
Speaker 4: No brain.
Speaker 6: I mean I'm all for, like, if you're gonna kill the animal using all the parts, but I don't think I'm going to aim for one hundred and eleven if that's the key.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, He describes it as a poultry delicacy that he likes to enjoy with a nice tall Foster's beer, Foster's and chicken.
Speaker 7: Brain's going over to his house for dinner.
Speaker 2: Probably no one, the nursing home manager, says Dexter, who's currently writing his autobiography, is quote probably one of the sharpest residents here.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: I mean he has his own brains, plus the chicken bran.
Speaker 6: You know how smart chickens.
Speaker 2: And you know, and she added his memory is amazing for one hundred and eleven year old. He still remembers what he did last week. Oh wow, last week I was still here. This next Lazer stories out of the interwebs. There's a video going viral on Twitter right now that's getting a lot of attention. It shows a couple about to host a friend get together, and before everyone comes over, they show how to make a special party punch. But they made it in their toilet.
Speaker 6: This is Joe.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is one of those things that people do just to get viral.
Speaker 2: Well, it works like this. A woman pours ice into the toilet bowl and for what it's worth, the toilet looks very clean.
Speaker 7: Is it's not worth anything? That is worth nothing?
Speaker 6: And we're not talking like upper tank, we're talking bowl the bullpark.
Speaker 2: Yes, they put ice into the bowlpart then she drops two entire containers of rainbow sherbet and some gummy worms in there.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 2: Not after that, she opens up the tank on the top and she pours in a bunch of bottles of Fanta Sprite and some sour Patch kids.
Speaker 4: A bartender on it. Have you guys ever seen that guy makes crazy dreams?
Speaker 2: But then to mix the punch, all they do is flush the toilet's mix it all together.
Speaker 6: They call it an upper Decker punch.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are freaking out over because the people behind it say it's one hundred percent real, and they swear they triple sanitize the toilet first before they do it.
Speaker 6: Even if it was an unused toilet, like even if the toilet had never been connected to anything, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Really, no, you If it's a perfectly clean toilet, what do you.
Speaker 6: Serve it with? Urinal cake?
Speaker 7: Is that what you're going to serve it with?
Speaker 2: And all of the guests, by the way, I think it's awesome.
Speaker 6: No, they don't.
Speaker 4: It's normal mixed dreams.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: This next laserlorries out of the study of old age and this is just what you want to hear when you're forty. But apparently there's a new term for older millennials born in the early eighties, right after the gen X cutoff.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me this is me.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: The term is geriatric millennial.
Speaker 6: I hear, and I raft I already had to have a geriatric pregnancy because I was pregnant when I was thirty five. Okay, this is unfair. The world hates me.
Speaker 4: Calm down, get life alert.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bob plus through the Drake millennial.
Speaker 6: I can just be a millennial.
Speaker 2: I don't need to be.
Speaker 6: What's the difference?
Speaker 2: A digital teamwork expert posted about this online and says anyone born between nineteen eighty and nineteen eighty five, I hate you, falls into that category.
Speaker 6: For Warnbrook, just to clarify.
Speaker 1: She qualified she claimed in the early eighties.
Speaker 2: The person that came up with his claims, it's not actually a bad thing, and it might mean that you're a natural leader, stupid, there's a lot of good qualities. Apparently, geriatric millennials are really good with computers. But they grew up in a world where people weren't glued to their phones yet, so unlike younger, unstable millennials, you don't use your mind whenever someone leaves you a voicemail instead of texting, and Brook Brook and.
Speaker 4: What do they call it?
Speaker 3: Unwind like she can literally just not check her phone for a whole day.
Speaker 4: And be like, oh, very I can do that.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 2: The question is did they have to use the word geriatric?
Speaker 6: Did they?
Speaker 12: Did they?
Speaker 2: There were a few alternatives that people have come up with, including seasoned millennials like Brook likes a good seasoning, Yeah, I do. There's elder millennials.
Speaker 4: No, elder I like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, if he means you have to respect me, Alexis, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Back wisdom and respect with that, and then original millennial, Oh yeah, the OG that's what I want when millennials. Yes, all right, we got an OG millennium on this show.
Speaker 6: Do it short like that.
Speaker 2: The more you talk, the cooler you sound.
Speaker 6: Totally, that's anything to do with age.
Speaker 2: That's the sound of a turtle clinging to his youth. Well, I'm sorry, that's not his youth. That's a pair of naughty laces on a Chuck Taylor. Either way, that sound means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on.
Speaker 5: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You know, recently I went back and rewatched MTV's The Real World season one, Oh, the very first one New York from nineteen ninety two. Oh my god, have you guys seen that one?
Speaker 4: What streaming services that?
Speaker 2: It's a trip? It's so good. But that show was basically the birth of reality television.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember my dad loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loved it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I remember anything about.
Speaker 2: It because at the time it was crazy watching people live their actual, everyday lives on TV. That was just unheard of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it wasn't really scripted back then.
Speaker 12: Either.
Speaker 6: It was really real.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: Everyone was like, this is so dumb, this will never be a thing, And now it's all reality TV.
Speaker 2: Ever, fast forward three decades later, reality TV is everywhere, and it looks a lot different between Temptation Island and Iron Chef, sing Well or Die. There's just so many. There's probably one like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: When you watch them, you're left wondering how much of this reality TV show is actually real? Well, recently a survey asked people who have been on those shows to share the truth of what it was like behind the scenes, what's real and what's fake? And you're going to be shocked by some of the things that they reveal. We'll tell you what they said coming up at seven.
Speaker 5: Ten Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Reality TV is a lot like dessert. You know it's bad for you, but sometimes you just can't resist. Yeah, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And there's all sorts of reality shows that we watch every single night, from singing competitions, makeover shows with real estate ones.
Speaker 6: Those are so addictive.
Speaker 2: At some point we've all wondered is all this fake or is some of this real?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go more on the fake side. I tell myself it's all real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say this our own. Jose Bolanos was on Ripley's Believe It or Not for world's largest male member. You really do wonder what's actually real? On reality TV and recently an online survey ask people who've been on a reality show to share their stories and tell people what was real and what was fake.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 6: These are always so fun, Yeah, and I always feel like people who have been on them regret the decision of ever being played.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Could your favorite reality show be a part of this survey? Possibly some people are tuning out because they're like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't don't, don't tell me, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Let's go over some of the responses. This one says, my friend auditioned for Canadian idol. Okay, first she had to perform off camera for the producers and sang My Hero by the food Fighters, and they okayed her to go sing in front of the judges. But right before she went on, they said you'll have to sing Creep by Radiohead.
Speaker 6: They changed her.
Speaker 2: Because apparently food Fighters weren't on the list of pre approved songs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, could have given a girl a heads up, you think, I never think of that.
Speaker 4: They probably have to hit up like the labels in the store.
Speaker 7: I'm sure, they pay like ass cap or something and the royalty.
Speaker 2: So her friend goes and sings creep in front of the judges, gets cut. And then when they watched the show, she says, the open said the good, the bad, and the just plane creepy, and then it showed her singing creep.
Speaker 6: William Hung of Canadian Idols.
Speaker 4: She's like, actually, I'm a good singer.
Speaker 2: This next one says I knew somebody that was on the Property Brothers show on HGTV.
Speaker 7: Those guys know, they drive me crazy.
Speaker 2: According to them, the two brothers were only on site for the filming.
Speaker 6: Yeah duh.
Speaker 2: And they threw out and hauled away all the person's original furniture and for the before photos they replaced everything with even lower quality items that looked worse staging. Some had rips and tears, and they do that to have the makeover part look even better.
Speaker 6: That makes sense.
Speaker 7: I never thought about the opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, producers like taking a dump on the couch, like just to make it really awful. This next one says, I was on a dog training tea show when I was eight years old.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: The idea was the trainer would come in and help our family integrate our new puppy into our household, but the whole thing was bogus. The trainer gave us basic advice for about ten minutes. Then the producer made us change clothes and pretend that he was visiting us three months later. So he walked back in the door, was like, so, how's the dog doing now?
Speaker 4: Oh? I never thought.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the dog didn't age, Like nobody noticed that there's three months different from puppy.
Speaker 3: Guess it's surprisingly he comes back, He's like, and nothing has changed with the dog.
Speaker 6: Wow, is still not even his dog? And they blamed the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going over to survey where people who were either on reality shows or knew someone on them shared what was real and what was fake. This one says, I worked with a junk removal company for an episode of Hoarders and it was actually ninety nine percent real.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, it.
Speaker 6: Is such a sad show. It puts me in a dark place, man.
Speaker 2: I said. The only thing that it's set up is if you found something interesting while opening a box or underneath the piece of furniture, they'd make you reenact it like you found it so it could be caught on camera.
Speaker 6: Right, because there's so much stuff to open. There's no way they could shoot everything.
Speaker 2: I said, But all those messy homes are real places with real people.
Speaker 6: Wow, what I wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: I was on wife swap when I was ten years old.
Speaker 6: Oh, remind me what this one was.
Speaker 2: Is that's where the families would trade wives, or they trade husbands or something.
Speaker 6: You didn't appreciate your spouse until you had a different spouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said. I heard the producers talking about how there wasn't enough drama in our episode, so they framed me as a child addicted to video games, and they had me running around the house looking for my Xbox and game Boy, which my new parents had hid from me. Jesus, he said, it shouldn't be surprising that they sent my new mom in to catch me in the act. Another one says I was a bridesmaid in a show called Say Yes to the Dress.
Speaker 6: Oh I love that? Yeah, Oh my good. You haven't seen Say Yes to the Dress ever, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Instead, according to the producers, our initial reaction to the bride walking out wasn't good enough, so they made her redo it several times, berating us, saying two of you need to scream and one of you needs to cry.
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, you do have to have big reactions.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Reality is hard because you need people to act, but they're not actors, right.
Speaker 7: That's why a lot of it's so apparently faint.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote, my dad was asked to be on an episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, tell me, is this true or not true?
Speaker 2: They said he runs his own honeybee business okay, and the producers asked him maybe a dozen times, saying, we can give you more airtime if you say you're addicted to the beastings.
Speaker 6: Oh till they make you get stung by bees. I love this.
Speaker 2: And finally, this one says there's a show in Germany called My Fat Family, and I was friends with one of the daughters on the show. We were out one day and they were filming us in public when we stopped by a convenience store and the girl just ate an entire box of Twinkies in front of me.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 2: When I asked what was that, she said, every box I eat on camera, I get an extra two hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I would sign up for that show.
Speaker 6: Whatever that's just the excuse you're going to be using for the here on out. Yeah, catch me.
Speaker 3: So how much you make She's like fifty.
Speaker 2: The text into seventy five nine too. If you've been on a reality show or you know someone who was, tell us your reality show secrets. We want to hear your phone taps coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Remember middle school dances, gulpon ties, first time wearing deodorant, awkward slow dancing with your crush.
Speaker 4: So going up to a girl and asking for the first time brooks.
Speaker 2: Case her Spanish teacher slash uncle keep the hands above the way signor.
Speaker 6: Seriba didn't have a lot of options in junior high jazz.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, a pair of moms are both on their middle school's PTA and they were in charge of planning the upcoming dance. And that's why one wanted to prank the other by having Jose Posts as the bizarre DJ for the big night's fun. We're gonna hear it in your brand new phone tap right now.
Speaker 5: It's another.
Speaker 2: On the twenties.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, This is Hans Gluba, part of the Gluba International DJ group.
Speaker 1: He plays the songs.
Speaker 10: That make your flip gush.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, who is this?
Speaker 1: This is haunts Gluba.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, can I help you? Well?
Speaker 10: I was told to cause his number about the big middle school dancing.
Speaker 1: I was hired to be as a DJ for the dancing party.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for the for the dance, the kids dance.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I am excited as a voice and shine on Safari.
Speaker 11: It should be pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So AnyWho, I have two questions before I rock the house. As they say, may I ask them to you?
Speaker 11: I just I didn't realize they already hired someone. And forgive me if I'm wrong. But are you German?
Speaker 10: I'm a little bit of East Brugal, you know, a little bit of a mutt as they say in Zoog and Breckel.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Sorry, I don't know any of those places. But yeah, you say, good questions I'm happy to answer.
Speaker 4: Vulnabar.
Speaker 10: So this will be my first DJ gig outside of Brussels, and I wanted to be a banging baby. Can you tell me if this song is hitting hard? We just got it in Germany and it goes, hey it's your birthday, vivant to party like it's your goupen.
Speaker 1: Steak you knowing?
Speaker 11: I think I do know that song.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's buy Zi rap a half dollar foods in sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, actually I think that song was well. I know that song was popular when I was in high school because they played it at my prom, which was a couple decades ago.
Speaker 4: Now are you serious?
Speaker 11: I don't know if that would be great for this particular dance.
Speaker 1: Are you talking on Hans's leg?
Speaker 11: No, Hans, I'm not. I just I don't know if the kids would even know the song, and if they did, they'd probably be like, oh, that's like old you know, no offense to you, or we just got in Germany.
Speaker 1: It makes my heinigo Schweinkel.
Speaker 11: It's a good song. It's just probably not for this particular dance.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, what about the La Face visus Oakland button that is one of the top of the charts. Yeah, all of the German children loving the big bats in right now, and I cannot lie.
Speaker 11: I think it's the same situation with that song came out decades and decades ago over here, so yeah, I think it came out in like the nineties. I'm not even sure, but it was definitely before two thousand, so I think these kids weren't even born yet.
Speaker 10: You know, well, we may be behind overseas, so perhaps we start visus something more modern. Fast forward to the future, right V on the future?
Speaker 11: Now, that's great, that'd be great.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, like the crowd pleasing by go hey shwine right do you like?
Speaker 11: So we might have an issue here because I think all these songs are a bit old, at least over here they are, and I'm a little worried about.
Speaker 1: That's more of a kuma shpick.
Speaker 4: You are correct.
Speaker 11: I'm not totally sure what that is, but I think for these kids for this dance, I'm no expert, but along lines like Ariana Grande or like they like do a lipa?
Speaker 10: Oh, def Leppard awesome, showgun on mine?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh, I love it.
Speaker 11: Not Jeff Leppard, Not Jeff lepperd do a lipa. It's a female shinger.
Speaker 4: Do a leapin.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me search on my phone.
Speaker 10: Hold on, I'm going to asking Jeeves one second.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure who who hired you, so it was Courtney or not. But before we move forward, I need to talk to Courtney about this. She's helping me plan the dance.
Speaker 10: No need Joe friend Courtney said, zeus, but all of the kinder locking a job into Courtney told.
Speaker 11: You to play this kind of music.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she told me to call you because this is a prank phone in calling.
Speaker 4: What it's not real? It's not real.
Speaker 1: Sorry the voice?
Speaker 11: Now, who is this?
Speaker 6: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: This is actually jose from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and this is a phone tap.
Speaker 1: I am not a German DJ.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 4: Courtney is the one who actually did set you up.
Speaker 1: She said you're in charge of setting up the music for the middle school dance. So she was like, mess with her if you can.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm gonna kill her. But that is Can I tell you how relieved I am right now.
Speaker 10: I just feel bad for the children. You're missing out on all of the hits.
Speaker 11: Right Honestly, I would have loved Hans's playlist. If there were a dance for me, that all sounds great.
Speaker 1: Oh job, well hire me. I'm ready. I have zero bookings right now.
Speaker 11: Maybe for my courteous.
Speaker 5: Weeke up. Every morning was phone tabs weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: When someone asks you to go grab drinks for a first date. You pretty much know how that's going to go down. It'll be a little awkward to start. Before the first drink kicks in, you'll both slowly start to loosen up, start to laugh a little bit. By drink four, one of you is probably going to be crying over your ex.
Speaker 6: That's when I start throwing up too.
Speaker 2: Well, drink eight, it's puke and rally time, and that's when I start crying. I drink sixteen. One of you is making out with the toothless woman over by the cigarette to spouse.
Speaker 6: At least it was a woman. You know, she was alive.
Speaker 2: That's why your imagination it's possible. And that's why one of our listeners is on the phone with us right now because he did something different to make his date at a bar not just unique, but fun and even a little bit sexy. Okay, so why isn't he getting a callback? Could it have been the makeout with the toothless lady with the eye patch over by the cigarette dispenser.
Speaker 6: It's never that lady.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, did that even happen? We'll find out in your second date update, next.
Speaker 4: Second date update.
Speaker 2: If you want to guarantee that your first date goes well, you have to throw a little wrinkle in it. That's why I never iron my shirts achieved. But if you want more than one big wrinkle, you take a backpack on your date and you hide a surprise in it, which is what one of our listeners did recently. His name is Andrew. Andrew, welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Please tell me you were at least going on a hike. Andrew, Well, hold.
Speaker 2: On, we'll get to the details of the day in your backpack of excitement in just a second. But first, tell us about the girl that you want us to call today. What's her name?
Speaker 13: I want to reach out to Chloe?
Speaker 6: Okay, surprises can be interesting on a first date.
Speaker 11: Yeah, how a backpack surprises going to be really sweet, really scary?
Speaker 7: How well did you know Chloe before your guys' first date?
Speaker 13: It was the first time we met. We met online.
Speaker 6: Okay, so not not really at all then, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it could be nice to bring a little surprise to the date, just to spice things up.
Speaker 6: A human head, no surprises when you don't know people you don't know if they like surprises. Some people hate surprises.
Speaker 2: If a guy surprised you with flowers.
Speaker 6: Nobody puts flowers in backpacks, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Some people also don't like flowers some girls.
Speaker 2: All right, we could argue about this forever, but let's get back to Andrew. Tell us, where did you guys go on your date?
Speaker 13: So we went to a bar, go grab some drinks. And yes I did come prepared with my backpack, but I had.
Speaker 2: A reason to do so, okay, okay.
Speaker 13: So on Chloe's dating profile, I noticed she was really into board games.
Speaker 7: Please let it be been fun.
Speaker 13: She was into board games. I'm into board games. I decided to bring scrabble to our date.
Speaker 4: That no offense.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the dumbest thing ever, because you two are both into it.
Speaker 4: That's the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 6: I did guy, specifically, I did the guy and that was the thing.
Speaker 7: Like, we played scrabble at bars. That makes sense for you, Brooke though everybody.
Speaker 2: So when you pulled out the scrabble from your bag, what was the look on her face?
Speaker 13: I mean she was a little surprised. I took that as excitement though. I mean, she's into board games, so why not, right?
Speaker 6: And I will say I was hating on your surprise idea in the beginning, I'm turning the corner changing my mind, and I think it's really good to have an activity on the date. So like, it's not just you.
Speaker 2: This is what I said, literally at the start, said you need a wrinkle in the date. And you looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 7: You're talking about iron your shirt and you know what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, metaphor, Brooks. Metaphor would get you a lot of points in the game of Scrabble. Eight Nights Scrabble. How'd that go?
Speaker 13: It went great? I mean everyone else that was there looked like they were jealous, so they didn't get to play.
Speaker 2: Damn, I wish I could get in on that scrabble game.
Speaker 6: She worked the exit?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was like?
Speaker 13: Well, I'll tell you why they were jealous, because we decided to spice it up a bit and we played only naughty words.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a great idea. Actually, what naughty word did you play?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 13: I mean X is always big points, right right, that's not even creative. Yeah, well, I mean I'm playing to win. I'm not trying to be creative. Okayasperated Zoe, I mean she knew what she was doing. She did some words that I had to look up afterwards.
Speaker 6: Was good, okay, really fun twist un scrabble.
Speaker 4: Really fun.
Speaker 2: Aside from playing Apple, Were you guys able to connect?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: We have a great time, a lot of laugh I mean there there never seemed to be any awkward pauses. And I mean I just felt in my albument with her.
Speaker 6: Was there at any point, like any of the naughty words? Like it was uncomfortable?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean uncomfortable in the sense that I didn't know some of the ones she was playing.
Speaker 7: And it's like, but you you admitted that, right, like and it was a joke.
Speaker 13: No, I just went along with whatever.
Speaker 4: It's all.
Speaker 2: So, after you guys finished playing scrabble and having your drinks, did the night end there?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 13: We actually went back to my place after okay, Yeah, yeah, it was great. We made out for a little while and Tom twister. I was actually hoping she would spend the night, so I put a movie on to keep around for a while.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, he just picked the longest one he could find.
Speaker 13: Well, that was been a good idea. But I did my research on her profile, just learning more about her. She's into old Disney movies, so I put on an old Disney movie and when was the the Goofy movie.
Speaker 4: Oh that's such a good movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a good movie for six year olds. I don't know if it's the hottest date night movie.
Speaker 13: Oh there's so many jams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, really.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't see myself mackin on a girl while here like in the background.
Speaker 6: What was her reaction to the Goofy movie? Was she into it?
Speaker 13: I thought so, But ten minutes into it she decided that she had to go.
Speaker 6: Oh kind of a mood killer.
Speaker 13: I mean, we were singing to the first song in the movie, and then she hadn't head out, and I haven't heard from her since she was joying.
Speaker 6: Is there any way she could have been like creeped out that you did too much research on her bio?
Speaker 13: I hope not. I thought research was a good thing.
Speaker 7: I agree, and that's why she would put it on her bio.
Speaker 6: It's not like you're going deeper.
Speaker 2: But yeah, all right, Andrew, Well here's what we're gonna do. Going to play a song, unfortunately not one from the Goofy movie. I know that's probably what you wanted, but we have to work with what we have here. We're gonna play it, we'll come back, we'll call Chloe for you, and then we'll try and get you a second date. Update. Okay, that's done, great, hold on man, second update a jans Port backpack, oh, the board game Scrabble Limited Edition, and a VHS copy of the Goofy movie. You might think I'm describing a second grade sleepover party, but no, I'm describing the first date of one of our adult listeners named Andrew. He said things seem to be going pretty well during his night with Chloe, and even got her to go back to his place to watch that movie. But just ten minutes in, before they could even get to his favorite song stand Out, Andrew's date stood up and said she's gotta go. Ever since then, apparently Chloe has been completely m i A and Andrew wants to note the reason why.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Dad, I thought I really connected with her.
Speaker 6: Here in the recap, as Jeffrey said, it is there anything you would have done differently during the date.
Speaker 13: No, it sounds like an awesome date.
Speaker 6: Okay, I like that your guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're ready to try and call Chloe here. Hopefully we can get her on the line. Yeah, if she's not answering you, I'm not guaranteeing that she'll pick up for us. But we're going to do our best here. Okay.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I appreciate you trying be the first one I've ever really connected with and had feelings for, you know, just starting out, So I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: That's actually really cute. No, I really want to get them a second date someone Like Usually people are like, oh, you know, maybe it'll work out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, maybe we can find out and make Brooks dreams come true.
Speaker 6: Today I swear, I mean.
Speaker 7: I usually like it it is, but this time is not.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, Brook's probably going to be in tears during this call at some point for one reason or another. Let's just call Chloe for you and try and get your second date update. Here we go. Hello, Hi is this Chloe?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who's the Hi Chloe. My name is Jeff work on a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi Hi Hi, Chloe?
Speaker 2: You answered, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Can I ask why you're calling?
Speaker 2: Well, the reason we're calling is because we do a segment on our show called a second Date Update. That's where if you go out with somebody, and afterwards, if they're not calling you back, you can email us and we'll reach out to that person for you to help you figure out the reason why. Okay, the guy that's wanting to reach out to you his name to Andrew.
Speaker 12: Yes, Andrew, Okay.
Speaker 2: Andrew told us about your date together, and it seemed like, actually it was pretty fun. I think everybody in this room agrees that it would be a good time. We would all be down for the stake.
Speaker 6: I like the bar part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well, yeah, there's a lot of interesting elements in it. There was a bar, there was a naughty game of scrabble. He told us about the Goofy movie.
Speaker 12: Yeah, listen, sounds like, you know the rest of what happened.
Speaker 2: So that's all that I know what happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, was there like a big red flag or a big moment or something.
Speaker 12: When he before he put on the movie, he went to his kitchen to give us more drinks, and I saw his phone just like sitting next to me on the couch, and I was like, you know, like this is a new guy. Let me just see if I can open his phone and like find some stuff about him.
Speaker 4: So you're the red flag.
Speaker 6: You went into his phone?
Speaker 2: Do you do this a lot?
Speaker 11: Do I do it a lot?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 12: But I mean, in this situation, it felt like I had a reason.
Speaker 4: To Okay, opportunity came knocking right there.
Speaker 6: So what did you see or something? Did you see something like that?
Speaker 12: So like this is also gonna sound weird, but like the problem for me was that there was nothing, like nothing on his phone, Like if you opened this phone and you were like, oh, I wonder who's phone that I found? And I opened it and I was looking for something like fun nothing.
Speaker 7: Like factory settings, like nothing, Yeah, he just bought.
Speaker 3: The phone or you just mean he's like a boring phone, Like I'm not text.
Speaker 2: Not understanding what the problem is.
Speaker 12: Well, it's just like one of the first app high on the front of his page was the New York Times crossword Pubble app, which like do your thing, you know, but like, whoa, that's kind of boring.
Speaker 6: Okay, what what would you what would you prefer? Like do you want him to have Tinder?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 12: I don't know, like anything besides just a crossword huggle a picture of your dog.
Speaker 2: And like I thought he said that he met you on a dating.
Speaker 12: App though, So he did meet me on a dating app, and actually that was like the next place I went. I went to open the dating app just you know, like see what the competition was on there, and he was literally not talking to like anybody but me.
Speaker 2: That's the problem it again, I don't I.
Speaker 3: Do because he's not he's boring, he's not desirable. If not other people are trying to hit on him. He just seems very but it's square.
Speaker 6: Nobody seems really healthy.
Speaker 12: Is it healthy or is it stockery? If I'm the only one that you are, like, so you.
Speaker 6: Would have liked it better, if you would have liked it better if you would have opened his phone. There's like a gallery of like boob picks in one area Tinder, right up on the front, and like he was gaslighting eight other women.
Speaker 12: I mean, honestly, you know what that does sound kind of sexy to me, Like I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Competition, How are you just yeah, yeah, okay, So how's this for boring? Chloe? I need to let you know Andrew's been on the other line secretly listening in to Utah and now he wants to jump in and say something to you. Isn't that right, Andrew, h Chloe, take that.
Speaker 4: We give you a huge that's what we do.
Speaker 13: Well, Hi, I'm a little taken back right now?
Speaker 6: Are you mad? Are you mad that she looked through your phone?
Speaker 13: Of course I'm mad. That's very invasive. I don't understand, and and Chloe, I'm not fun. Look at the games we played the words. I would be embarrassed to tell my friends my parents, Like, I can't believe you would think I'm not fun when we played that.
Speaker 2: He spelled the word.
Speaker 13: But it's a lot of points. But whatever, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: He is not wrong.
Speaker 13: Chloe did everything that you were looking for. And yes, I was only talking to you because you're the only one that seemed interested or interesting to me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: There it is, Go with the second one, Andrew, hold that one tight.
Speaker 6: You're confident you're wanted.
Speaker 7: Man, You show her exactly.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't even know what to say, honestly.
Speaker 6: I mean, CHLOEA it sounds like you have a type, right, Like your type is disaster.
Speaker 12: Well, like a guy with a little bit more edge. I don't know something to like fight them up?
Speaker 2: But what about goofy?
Speaker 6: Movie doesn't say edge to you what I've tried.
Speaker 2: He's a single dad trying to raise a sun by himself Disney character.
Speaker 6: It's obviously not working for you. You're single, like the edgy dudes haven't been working out. Give the nice guy a try.
Speaker 2: And he's edgy enough to call into a radio show to reach out to you for ask for help. And that's why right now, I'd like to offer to send you guys out on a second date and we'll pay for it if Andrew will leave it let me. Oh yeah, I'm a feeling he's gonna not even want.
Speaker 7: That busy schedules.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Chloe?
Speaker 13: Well, hold on, I mean, I really don't appreciate you saying I don't have any edge or I'm not a good look, because I don't know if you saw that I have the Human Animal Translator app on there.
Speaker 6: Andrew, you're not helping.
Speaker 13: First of all, have any of you used it? No, So let me tell you what it's about before you judge. Okay, sure, I can have a conversation with my dog. I can. I can say something into the app and then it will go ahead and translate what I'm saying to my dog, so I can tell my dog jokes, all right, so you prefer.
Speaker 6: That over messaging more woman on.
Speaker 2: I really wish I wouldn't have given you space to tell.
Speaker 14: So I guess maybe Chloe could kind of delete the last twenty seconds of your life. And I'm going to ask you again, would you like to go out with Andrew one more time?
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 12: The answer before was most likely leaning towards no, and after that it's going to be a no for me.
Speaker 6: Oh, Andrew, look.
Speaker 13: There, I'm sorry Chloe that I'm not as fun or edgy for you, But you know what, you're being a real B word and that's the word I want one.
Speaker 6: Oh how many points did you get for that word?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, Andrew. I mean the points have ended. There is no future with us, and I really hope you can find something fun for yourself to do besides talk to your dog.
Speaker 6: Well, Rough, shouldn't have said it that way.
Speaker 13: Rough, Sorry, Chloe. I'll find my my true rock sand he really stands out.
Speaker 2: Is that your dog's name? Oh? Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You guys may not realize this, but growing up things weren't always very easy for me.
Speaker 6: Oh, really, how so was it the private school?
Speaker 2: Look, okay, I get it. I know you guys think I had everything. Yeah you did, No I didn't.
Speaker 6: Your mom rented out a recording studio so you could make your own album at the age of thirteen.
Speaker 2: It was one song by the way. Look, I didn't want to have to bring this up. Okay, But going to school every morning, I was always super cold.
Speaker 4: Cold.
Speaker 6: Wow, like you were in southern California.
Speaker 2: Look, I was cold, though not because I didn't have a jacket. It's just my driver wouldn't turn down the a seat that was hard for I could still feel the chill on my skin of the custom Italian leather seats.
Speaker 7: Oh, it rode a different bust than I did.
Speaker 2: Then why do I bring this up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great question.
Speaker 6: Are you trying to go fund me account for you?
Speaker 2: Sometimes this studio feels just as cold as that long car riding you.
Speaker 6: I actually, I actually feel bad for you. Now how cold the studio is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask all my co hosts to put their hands on my throat, let me be your human shake weight and warm me up for my brand new song of the week.
Speaker 6: I did not see that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, you're not gonna help me.
Speaker 10: I'm backseat of that car.
Speaker 2: We could no, I'm too cold. Coldest song of the week ever coming up at eight.
Speaker 5: Ten brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for Young Jeffreys brand new song of the week. Yay and guys, Christmas is almost here.
Speaker 4: Oh right?
Speaker 6: I love how excited you get about it.
Speaker 2: I do. It's pretty fun for a holiday, I gotta say, But I am getting kind of worried.
Speaker 6: What are you worried about?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know about you, but I haven't necessarily been a good boy this year. You know. I'm not even gonna use the word naughty because that has different connotations, and if I said I've been a naughty boy, most of our listeners would get instantly turned on. So I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 12: OK.
Speaker 6: Good, I'm glad you're watching.
Speaker 2: I do know, if I'm being honest, I probably did not make the Nice list this year, along with I'm sure a lot of other people out there, and the ones who are probably freaking out the most are the little boys and girls who are realizing time is running out to impress the big jolly guy in red.
Speaker 7: Say it's out, but that's just me. I mean, you've done your work.
Speaker 2: Back now you're more judgmental. But I know there's a few desperate kids out there who are thinking, gosh, you know, this year was not Gucci. The stuff I did to my teacher's not gonna get me a new Xbox series X So I wanted to write a special Christmas song for all those children who need a last second, a Hail Mary message to change Sanna's mind. I love it.
Speaker 6: You know we talked about in my family there's no bad People's just people to make bad choices.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeahs to do.
Speaker 2: It's just to let him know. You know. Sure, I haven't been the greatest this year, but you should still drop me a couple presents.
Speaker 11: Or else.
Speaker 2: That's why instead of singing the hit song by Palfu Coffee for your head, love this song. It's Young Jeffery's Cookies for your sled.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Have a special hat to commemorate the occasion. Let me just pull it up, put it on really quick.
Speaker 6: See Santa's pants you're putting on your head.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Hope is this so work?
Speaker 3: It's literally Sanna's like waistline and his little legs, but it's upside down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he chose the bottom of Santa to put on your head instead of most people who were going.
Speaker 2: This is the part I know best. So here we go. Alright, all right, I'm a point. When I'm ready, point gop.
Speaker 5: Jimmy and your sleg Mommy, minds me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I memorize my speech, practice what I want to say, because if you check the naughty list, you're gonna see my name. Yeah. Sure, some things have happened, and I know that you have heard it elf. On the shelves are rat Sheriff Woody. He'll confirm it. I promise I was joking when I said I joined a cult. I swear I did. And know that website's only for adults, cause yeah, I'm still young and do stuff that's kind of dumb. But if you bring me presents, leave you something when you come. I baked you up some cookies, bought some milk for you. My friend know where daddy hides the bourbon if you'd rather drink instead, I'll try to keep the short because you're not done with your sledding, just like my dad's massages. Hope, there's a happy ending. I made mistakes all year long. Things I regret.
Speaker 8: I never should have pranked my uncle ned putting us ranchola in his bed. Don't fly away, Oh rude Dolph, No that you mad?
Speaker 2: I said a couple sories when I was bad. But if you brought me legos, that'd be right. I'm on the naughty list of that my mom made a big deal of. But Santa, please don't keep me from the Christmas toys I dream of. I took my sister's iPad that and I hid it in the park. Yeah, I had to go that far. She kept playing baby Shark. I spent Christmas Eve hiding by the Christmas tree, saying, where the hell you at? It's nearly a quarter to three. Oh sorry? If a curse, then I have some in their demons, But you've been watching me sleeping. How about we call it even.
Speaker 8: Let's work out some bog. I made a bunch of cookies for your slang.
Speaker 5: Open.
Speaker 8: It'll sway your judgments. Please don't delay, it's almost done.
Speaker 1: You might regret.
Speaker 2: I'll post a yelp of you. Rip you the shrends. Convince the of the kids you're not trusting. Try me do what to say or its song? Is that a threat?
Speaker 8: I'll call my dad's attorney and you can bet all Hassanna's reindeer reposess, Sennah new horverboard with our drones all I request. I know that my behavior was not the best, but if I don't get toys, I'll get revenge.
Speaker 2: Senna, you made me wait for.
Speaker 8: Too long going back to bed A major special cookies for your slang, added in a drop of lax.
Speaker 6: That is the new holiday classic.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I mean that is like the chill is Christmas song ever and I love it.
Speaker 6: I think kids just took control.
Speaker 4: They flip the script.
Speaker 2: It's about time take the power back in Christmas.
Speaker 7: You know that's gonna be bossed around by an old white man.
Speaker 4: Look, dude, no one's perfect. Yeah you know they say you're.
Speaker 6: Sing That is going to be a messy ride home.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well for all you naughty kids, I'm just letting you know time's not up yet. Okay, just keep trying to be good. Don't kick your sister for just a little bit longer, wait till the twenty six and then you're good. The text into seven eighty five nine two tell us what you thought about the song of the week. Sorry, we'll have a video up for everybody later on the Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Facebook brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Still getting text into seven eight five nine two regarding my new song the week if you missed it. Instead of singing the Palfu song Coffee for your Head, I sang my own version called Cookies for your Sledg's so good. Here's for all of the little boys and girls out there who know they're on Santa's Naughty List, but they're still helping to squeeze a few presents from the Jelly Guy.
Speaker 7: I guess in any way that they need to yaby.
Speaker 2: One text came in that said, jeff I just stole my mom's phone to text you that I liked your song. Yes, that doesn't help me with the whole naughty list thing.
Speaker 6: Never mind, God, why are we so supportive of these naughty kids? But I love them?
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another text came in that said, Hey, Jeffrey, my name is Ron. I'm a long haul trucker who listens to your show every day.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 2: I liked your song, but it made me think I've been trying to get on the naughty list all year long. Well, hello, Ron, care to join me? Ron? You know you're not supposed to text me with this number on number for a reason. Anyway, if you like the song or you want to hear it again, go to the Brook and Jeffrey facebook page. It's up there and tell us what got you on the Nautilust this year so I can give you a virtual spanking Brook.
Speaker 5: And Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brook, can you keep the streak alive and get your eleventh win in a row today?
Speaker 7: That's a plan.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you get it done against first time player Sarah from Covington. Hello Sarah, Sarah, Hi, Oh my god, I'm like, yes, I know your mom.
Speaker 6: Man put the bottle down.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 11: There has been many drunken nights where that has been sung to me.
Speaker 6: But that's okay, oh the song sung to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: Well are you drunk now, Sarah.
Speaker 11: No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: I'm here with my sisters.
Speaker 6: Pinos in the back.
Speaker 2: All right, Sarah, Let's send Brook out of the studio while that happens. You know how the game's played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible if you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat broke out right to win?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 2: Ready? Yeah, all right, your time starts now on this day. In nineteen fifty three, doctor Jonas Salk announced he had successfully created a vaccine for what disease?
Speaker 13: Hilaria?
Speaker 2: Name the European country that invented the sport bob sledding, Jamaica. What decade did the McDonald's McMuffin come out?
Speaker 11: Sixties?
Speaker 2: Peach snaps and orange juice make up what cocktail?
Speaker 11: Passed?
Speaker 2: In twenty twelve, Nicki Minaj was a judge for what famous competition TV show?
Speaker 10: I don't know past?
Speaker 2: Alright, let's bring Brooke back into the studio and Sarah, what's something interesting that the show needs to know about you?
Speaker 11: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Really interesting?
Speaker 11: I take care of my grandmother four days a week.
Speaker 7: What's your favorite thing to do with your grandma?
Speaker 11: We do a lot of reading. She loves the animals basically way I try to hear as we talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's really sweet and we kind of take care of a grandma on this show too.
Speaker 6: Get to the question.
Speaker 4: I almost forgotten.
Speaker 2: The year was nineteen For what segment are we doing?
Speaker 12: Again.
Speaker 2: All right, kids, it's your turn. Brook. You're ready?
Speaker 6: Are we playing for war Bot?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: You're ready? Yeah, here we go. Your time starts now. On this day. In nineteen fifty three, doctor Jonas Salk announced he had successfully created a vaccine for what disease name? The European country then invented the sport bob.
Speaker 6: Sledding, Uh Norway.
Speaker 2: What decade did the McDonald's McMuffin come out?
Speaker 6: Eighties?
Speaker 2: Pete schnaps and orange juice make up what cocktail?
Speaker 6: Billini?
Speaker 2: In twenty twelve, Nicki Minaj was a judge for what famous competition.
Speaker 6: TV show American Idol?
Speaker 2: What does a noodler catch with their bare hand?
Speaker 7: Capish?
Speaker 2: All right, answers are in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 5: It's been a.
Speaker 4: Long time since I smelled beautiful.
Speaker 2: El Bolanos said, Sarah, you tried your best.
Speaker 4: You got zero two and Brook you got three.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's go over the answers for everybody here. On this day. In nineteen fifty three, doctor Jonas Salk announced he successfully created a polio vaccine Nice the European country that inventded the sport bobsledding. That would be Switzerland. The McDonald's McMuffin first came out in the nineteen seventies nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 4: If you have one from.
Speaker 6: That era, it's it's still good.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet peach snaps and orange juice make up a fuzzy navel. In twenty twelve, Nicki Minaj was a judge for American Idol and a noodlerk catches fish, catfish, specifically with their bare hands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, come from a long line of okie's.
Speaker 2: So, Sarah, I'm sorry no cash today, but thank you so much for playing with us.
Speaker 11: Sarah, thank you, it was fun.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll be back to put winning Brooks blocks same time
Speaker 5: On Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.