Speaker 1: But of course, of course you have come to the internet in order to find me. Rolandoys here waiting for you. Now come close, put your ear next to me and listen.
Speaker 2: Let me do all of the word ha. You sit back and laugh. You know, in some cities they don't prosecute misdemeanors.
Speaker 3: What do they do.
Speaker 2: It's just a steady stream of people running out of a CVS with their hands full of appliances and toothpass.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Even if they're caught and arrested, there's a high probability that they're gonna end up just doing it all over again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just find me. I'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The system can't take it all, you know.
Speaker 2: So the question is how do you change bad behavior?
Speaker 5: I still don't.
Speaker 2: Obviously, authorities in Taiwan came up with an ingenious way of getting people who were busted drunk driving to try and reflect on what they did.
Speaker 3: Okay, is it one of those classes you have to take?
Speaker 2: I said, ingenius.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, even if.
Speaker 2: They didn't hurt anyone in the process, anybody caught under the influence operating a motor vehicle in Taiwan is now required to spend fifteen hours cleaning a local funeral parlor.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that.
Speaker 3: Got dark quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're already dead broke now they just have to clean the place.
Speaker 7: I know, But what if, like fifteen hours is a lot of time. I feel like by the end of fifteen hours you get kind of immune to it.
Speaker 6: Saying hi to the corpses like.
Speaker 5: Spit shineing the tomb.
Speaker 3: At some point you have to get desensitized.
Speaker 6: Saying may backfire.
Speaker 2: Well, it's already about it, seen it, seen dead people before.
Speaker 6: I just think an hour would be more effective.
Speaker 2: So the thinking behind this is if you spend a long amount of time being so close to death, it makes you rethink your life. And so far it looks like it's kind of working. One of the accused drunk drivers said, spending so much time there felt disturbing. I really need to be more careful when driving in the future. It teaches me not to drink and drive. Bystanders were quick to notice the man appeared to be drunk when he gave that stag, but.
Speaker 6: He wasn't driving, He wasn't driving walking.
Speaker 2: But seriously, all eleven offenders expressed deep remorse for their actions, and they swore to never drink and drive again.
Speaker 7: My dad always tells me this story that his buddy's dad owned a funeral home and they used to party in it when they were in high school, and they would put beer cans in the body's hand.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: It's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Send a bunch of people with a history of drinking and making horrible decisions into a funeral.
Speaker 6: My dad would make it fun.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's move on. Let's get into the shock collar question of the day with mutiple of names. Today we don't.
Speaker 8: Every morning we start off the show by exercising your bumpy and exhausted brains with a trivia question. But today we're gonna do things a little bit different. Three of you will not be answering the question, but the same three will still be at risk of being shocked as we play. Are you smarter than a twenty four year old fifth grader?
Speaker 9: Four year old in this situation?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, goes.
Speaker 8: Here's how it works. One by one, You'll each learn the category of the trivia question. For example, I'll say geography. Then you have to tell me if you think our resident twenty four year old Alexus with a fifth grade education will get the geography trivia question correct or incorrect. I like, if you pick right, you're safe, but if you're wrong, you'll be getting shocked, and no help is allowed for us.
Speaker 9: I always try bok.
Speaker 8: The first category is math. Will Alexis get a fifth grade math question? Right or wrong?
Speaker 7: You know the thing about Alexis is she's a jock, right, Like, she's a classic jock.
Speaker 2: Jock.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was a she was an athlete in college. You know, like college athletes.
Speaker 10: Don't really jock isn't really a picture A jock a picture a very different images.
Speaker 7: So right now I'm not feeling great, but I do remember that she knew pie to the tenth number.
Speaker 3: She did, Yes, so I'm gonna say she's gonna get it correct.
Speaker 8: Al right, all right, Alexis, here's your question. Okay, if a football field is one hundred yards long, how many feet is it?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh? All right, it's the brook I'm gonna break it to you now.
Speaker 12: The reason I was a call major so that I didn't have to take math in college. Okay, Well, now, one hundred yards oh a yard stick? I remember those from school. Yeah, I feel like those are like three feet actually, now that I say that, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Can't help her.
Speaker 9: No one is allowed to help one hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Stop writing the answer down on a piece of paper, answer three hundred.
Speaker 8: The correct answer was three hundred's right. Book is safe for now, Jose, I'm gonna help her. The next category is classic literature. Will Alexis get a fifth grade question about classic literature?
Speaker 5: Right or wrong?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 5: Fifth grade? Like, I know, obviously she doesn't know a lot, but I feel like if it's a fifth grade question, it could be.
Speaker 13: Like a very easy like Romeo and Juliet is the answer and she'll get it.
Speaker 5: But I don't think she reads a lot of literature.
Speaker 9: Neither do you.
Speaker 5: She's going to get it incorrect?
Speaker 8: Okay, no faith? All right, Alexis, here's your question. Who is the author behind the classic literary characters Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
Speaker 9: I have literally no idea, I know, Okay.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to think of books that forced us to read in school, and I can't think of any I don't even know a famous author, like, I literally can't think of the basic authors.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any author's name.
Speaker 9: No, only Harry Potter, Lady, That's all I know. K I literally can't think of the author Lewis Smith.
Speaker 8: The correct answer was Mark Twain.
Speaker 9: That does sound familiar.
Speaker 2: The hair Jeffery. The final she's getting it wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's literally like running.
Speaker 8: Give me a chance to think. The final category is science. Well, let's get a fifth grade question about science, correct or incorrect?
Speaker 2: What do you learn in science in fifth grade?
Speaker 3: I think it depends on if it's like when we were in fifth grade or now.
Speaker 2: They're actually launching things into orbit in fifth grade?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean they're coding, and what do you want them to do?
Speaker 15: They got it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with she's gonna get this wrong still, Alexis, here's your question, what species can survive on both land and water?
Speaker 9: Gosh? I literally don't even know the options. I wish this was like a multiple choice. I don't even know what species I'm picking between.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, I can't think of any other species besides reptiles, so that's all I have.
Speaker 8: The correct answer was amphibious. All of you are safe, then correctly guess Alexis either be right or wrong.
Speaker 2: Three different times while singing this song.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely true.
Speaker 2: I hate this game, Alexis, You're gonna get shocked, and you're gonna saying one of your favorite songs of all time, Old McDonald.
Speaker 9: Oh, seriously, McDonald, how to farm.
Speaker 11: Eyai Yai.
Speaker 9: Yai yai, the more and the moo moo, hear a mood. There a moon everywhere on moon.
Speaker 2: If they put shot collars in schools, then kids, that's what we should do. That's a shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 11: Good work, Alexis brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Laser stories is coming up in just a few minutes. But first Laurel or Yanny, Blue dress or gold dress. Those are the debates that raged on the internet, and today people have a brand new thing to fight over online. It's a soccer crowd chant that's been going viral on TikTok okay. The question is what exactly are they saying?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm so bad to figure out these chance I'm always chanting something wrong?
Speaker 2: Is it Bart Simpson bouncing?
Speaker 16: Okay, I'm never going to hear anything else?
Speaker 2: Is it this isn't my receipt?
Speaker 14: WHOA I heard this?
Speaker 6: Bart Simpson bouncing?
Speaker 2: Is it baptism piracy? A lot of pirates baptism? Or is it Naze's embarrassing. It's whatever you say. Honestly, that clip has been viewed twelve million times in just three days.
Speaker 14: But I heard it all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you do when you're in that crowd?
Speaker 2: Do you just say text into seven A five nine to tell us what you hear when we play the clip.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 2: We got Laser Stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that follows us on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram at Brook and Jeffrey. But we had to block him from our Twitter, Yeah, because he kept sending us pictures of his dry macaroni and cheese trying to get Alexis hot.
Speaker 3: It almost hop Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry. That's Laser Stories, the segment where we read news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other front trucks just don't. This first Laser story is out of Philadelphia. A twenty nine year old guy named Jacob McFarlane walked into an Adult World video superstore and started perusing the aisles.
Speaker 7: Why is it only adults, jeff, I want to know why it's in the news.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing something bad happened When he came.
Speaker 2: To the adult toy section and saw two things that interested him. Okay, one is a very popular toy for men, which I can't say on the radio. The other one is called auto blow AI. Oh you blow dryer brock? Yes, yeah, I could say auto blow AI. What the other one must have? Anyway, he grabbed both, put them in his backpack, and walked right out. But unfortunately for Jacob, the cash here knew exactly who he was because he'd recently applied for a job at that store.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, dude, Jason, you could have had an employee discount on the So the cashier.
Speaker 2: Caught up with him in the parking lot and put him in a headlock.
Speaker 3: Oh and he liked it.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, he's like, yeah, don't spank me.
Speaker 2: And then Jacob threatened to stab him. Oh he let go and they called the cops, but fair question. Not surprisingly, they found Jacob at a hotel around the corner, and the adult toys that he stole were still in his backpack, along with a knife. So he was arrested and he's now facing robbery charges.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 3: Do you think they put stolen items just back up on the shelf.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A local reporter who covered the story was quoted as saying I'm no criminal mastermind, but it probably helps if the place you're robbing doesn't have your name and address on file.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, This next Lazer story is out of New York, New York. How involved do you want your mom to be in your dating life?
Speaker 6: It was how you do, especially if she's like Brook.
Speaker 2: If you're like thirty year old Molly Simmons, then a lot would be your answer, because recently she allowed her mother to rent out a date my Daughter billboard in the middle of Times Square O.
Speaker 11: Day.
Speaker 2: So the billboard features a picture of Molly and a link to her dating profile, and then just below her pick sits a small photo of her mom.
Speaker 3: Oh weve the mom even made the billboard.
Speaker 7: Yep, like I may if they didn't put the mom's picture up there.
Speaker 2: She even calls herself Molly's wingman.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, I will say.
Speaker 7: I mean it is a benefit to know what the mom looks like, because if you're in it for the long haul, that's what you're gonna you know.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: The mother daughter duo got their first chance to see the forty seven by twenty five foot sign recently, and they said they both jumped up and down with excitement.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was happy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, she better pick a good photo, you know.
Speaker 2: Mollie said, I'm letting my mom have the fun of filtering through profiles and responses, and her six one year old mother, Beth is loving it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it sounds like Beth is living vicariously and maybe doesn't want to be married pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says she's looking for someone who's smart, kind and humorous for her daughter, adding someone with the essence of Chris Hemsworth of Ryan Reynolds with the body to boot.
Speaker 3: You're saying she's not too picky.
Speaker 2: Molly says she's hoping the right person will be confident enough to not be dissuaded by the unorthodox Billboard.
Speaker 3: Okay, enough to have a really involved mother a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing screams stable like your mother putting your Billboard, dating profile and Time Square.
Speaker 7: This would be your mom's dream, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: This next Leisure story is out of Invention Headquarters. Your days of wondering what the delicious food on cooking channels taste like may well be over because a Japanese professor has developed a prototype of a lickable TV screen cray smelling.
Speaker 3: Taste that is so dirty to me.
Speaker 2: You're probably wondering how it works. Well, first of all, the taste is not like inside the TV. What happens when you order the lickable product is you get a plastic film that you layer onto a flat screen television along with ten different flavor canisters which you spray onto it in an attempt to recreate the taste of the food item on the screen.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm gonna say, go back to the drawing board on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean once you spray it down. After that, you just let the tongue do what the tongue wants. A twenty two year old's college student named Yuki how did a demonstration for a news report by watching a man bake a chocolate cake on TV and then squirting flavor canisters all over the plastic sheet attached to the screen after licking it for what reporters said seemed like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it feels like your tongue is raw by the end.
Speaker 2: Of the Yuki said quote, it's kind of like milk chocolate.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, yes, I think they just need to get Guy Fieri involved in this, you know, yeah, Screen to Flavor Town.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean can you imagine walking in on somebody just like on their TV screen?
Speaker 5: Someone walked in on me to be like jose stoned again.
Speaker 2: Device is called Taste the TV or tt TV.
Speaker 5: No, every like this is such a bad.
Speaker 2: Thing and if it's crowd funded successfully would be solved for over one thousand dollars a piece. It's not a TV. Keep in mind, it's just a screen that goes over.
Speaker 3: Can we use the crowd fund money for something better?
Speaker 18: Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Give me the smell.
Speaker 2: Just wait till Christmas, till your daughter's asking for a t T TV.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His next laser stories out of the study of hot if someone says you're around a six on a scale of one to ten, is that considered an insult or a compliment?
Speaker 3: Depends on who's saying It's not.
Speaker 2: Hard If an ugly person says it, it's like, who cares?
Speaker 5: I mean, you're not.
Speaker 7: I mean you could say that they're jealous, right, so that's why they dowlerated you.
Speaker 2: Well, a recent poll found that's what the average man rates himself. Six technically a five point nine out of ten.
Speaker 6: What would you guys?
Speaker 3: Would you guys give yourself?
Speaker 5: I give myself an eight because of my personality.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I like them, and I.
Speaker 5: Think I'm like a seven like you look at me. Oh but you know, I think I'm a happy, fun guy.
Speaker 6: And then I go up to Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the day of the week.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I was.
Speaker 7: Going to say, you're personality dropping you down.
Speaker 6: You're a hot guy, but you end up at eight just like jose Just start talking.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to move on before the tears come out any men. By the way, we're pulled in this note, fort of guys said that they're happy with the way that they look overall, but still giving themselves under a six rating.
Speaker 5: Oh but I have a good now. I lost a lot of weight and stuff.
Speaker 3: I like that about you.
Speaker 2: It also found sixty two percent of men wish they were taller. But the other top things that they're insecure about are as follows their weight, their lack of muscle tone, their abs or lack of abs, their teeth, and then finally their hair. Those are the biggest insecurities. And that's why this guy waxes his shell regularly so he doesn't have to deal with all the haters.
Speaker 14: Like I think those days easily and half.
Speaker 2: Your all over the place, Brookey. That's how means Laser Stories has come to an end for the big We'll do it again same time On Wednesday, Brooke.
Speaker 11: And Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We got an email over the weekend from a guy who says he hurt himself on the Loser Line recently.
Speaker 7: Oh, no money, do we apologize now?
Speaker 2: He wasn't angry. He just told us that his new year's resolution is to be single no more.
Speaker 3: Okay, good for you.
Speaker 2: How's he going to do that? He actually gave himself a checklist and he shared it with us. Number one was weear even more pungent cologne than he wore last.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I'm sure the girls can smell you about.
Speaker 2: Number two was save more money to take girls on better dates by not tipping the waiters anymore. You were almost he was almost to a good point there, Like there's logic behind it, says.
Speaker 3: It says you. I mean that makes that checks out, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: And number three on his list was just two words in all caps, stool softener?
Speaker 3: Did we have to?
Speaker 2: Why do I have a feeling that this guy is still gonna be on today's Loser line again.
Speaker 5: Well, he could be a stoolmaker.
Speaker 3: He also makes soft you mean like a chair stool?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, What did you think, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I like that. Yeah, that's the type of positivity that Oh you're a brand new batch of messages. That's happening. It's seven ten. What's would you.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute?
Speaker 3: Is this the right number?
Speaker 11: It's the loser line. Good, just call me back.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick applying on you.
Speaker 20: Hmmm, oh my god, sorry, I just gets something about you makes me want to go to sleep with you.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do. What is this the urge to call up his mommy and tell her to come pick him up. Yeah, Instead, say you've got the coolest Darth Vader candle collection back of your place, and he has to call you some time if he wants to talk about it. That's when you give him the digits to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves us an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air for you. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 4: Hey, Angela, it's I don't want to tell you what's really going on in the world. It's kind of like the matrix theory. But our bodies are actually they're not really our bodies. We're like in these models right now. We actually, if we really looked at it, we're like goofy cocoons instead of these bodies that were actually in So I would love to explain you some detail. But like for example, if I were to hook up with you and I give you, I don't know, an STD or something, the real you wouldn't actually get it. It would be the goofy cocoon you that we would have to worry about, not the actual body model part of you. I would love to explain this whole in detail. Please give me a callback.
Speaker 15: Next message.
Speaker 6: Explained he.
Speaker 7: Needs an upgrade on his body cocoon model if it's given out STD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think he has an STD.
Speaker 5: I think he's just.
Speaker 2: Talking theoretically, like down the road. Hypothetically, one day he doesn't have an STD, just his alien cocoon body might be like I.
Speaker 3: Have cocoon, you know, cocoon media cocoon.
Speaker 10: A next message.
Speaker 21: Hey, Luke, I know that we've been flirting for a while. I just wanted to rede message and tell you that the reason why I'm attracted to you is because you're lean and I you know, I have curved So I just I really like a guy where I feel like, you know, I might break you, so when I get together, you won't be drinking too much water, because I like a guy that's dehydrateded me break.
Speaker 3: I've never I've always been scared to date anyone.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh my god, my husband, He's gonna be able to fit in my jeans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's the opposite.
Speaker 5: I've never heard a girl be like, oh, I like a brittle bully.
Speaker 2: Put that on your dating profile, your interest, what you're looking for? Smart, funny, dehydrated?
Speaker 10: Next, pick can this from the other night and listen. I know that this might this might sound kind of kind of weird. It's not like a creepy fetish thing or anything like that, but you actually look just like my high school crush who I was obviously crazy about.
Speaker 4: And my high.
Speaker 10: School reunion is coming up, and I was wondering if there was any chance that you would uh that you would go with me because I just, I mean, I really think that would kind of teach my my crush Danielle to just say no to me at prom, you know, to show up with a woman who looks just like her all this time later, so you know, it's like, who's got to back me now, Danielle. Anyway, again, not not trying to be weird. I just was wondering if you could possibly do this one thing for me. I can't wait to hear back from you. Have a good one.
Speaker 2: Next message sounds like something every woman wants to get involved in. Yeah, high school drama.
Speaker 7: And that's not the lesson that she's going to learn his own crush. She's going to learn that he's so obsessed and crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or go to the reunion.
Speaker 17: Next message, Hey Carrie, it's from the bar the other night. It was really cool meeting you. Sorry, I just uh, I keep on remembering. I guess what you kind of told me that you were into, like romantically, and uh, I gotta be honest. Like my first reaction, I was like, that sounds gross, But I'm thinking about it again, and I feel like I'm at that age now where I.
Speaker 22: Should probably try something right and if I don't like it.
Speaker 17: You know, I don't like it, but but hell so you know, I actually have a question. What were you after?
Speaker 4: Like, do we cuddle?
Speaker 17: Because I just feel like you would lose all respect for me. But maybe that's part of the appeal. I don't know, I do anyway, Yeah, just give me a call back. And this funnel rolling? Man, Man, I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Rolling?
Speaker 6: Did you propose?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's what I strive for.
Speaker 13: I want us to never be able to look at each other in the eyes again.
Speaker 2: That's right. If afterwards you have any self respect left, you're doing it.
Speaker 3: He just wants to be in the fetal position crying.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It should be the only time I want to take a shower.
Speaker 2: Remember that's the Loser line. You can listen to it regularly at this time every week. Got your phone tap coming up next?
Speaker 11: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you worked in a medium sized office with like one hundred or so people? What and you got a call from someone in a different department on another floor. Are you whispering?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would just answer the phone, jeff What I'm saying?
Speaker 2: And you answer it, and it's the new guy and he's worried that he's about to lose his job. Whoa less? You help him?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 5: I still don't know where we're with.
Speaker 3: I don't know. But are you gonna help a new guy?
Speaker 2: Do you do it?
Speaker 6: I help him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course you help him.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you don't help him.
Speaker 5: Oh, never do that.
Speaker 2: That's why I have to frame this lady, because I knew she wouldn't help me.
Speaker 5: You're gonna frame somebody.
Speaker 2: She hit it coming. You'll hear how she reacts in your brand new phone tap.
Speaker 3: You're starting to turn into Batman.
Speaker 2: It's right now. Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hey, is this a lease over an accounting?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 15: Who's calling?
Speaker 2: My name is Simon. I just I started here a few days ago. I workover in marketing.
Speaker 15: Hi Simon, Uh Hi, why are you so quiet?
Speaker 2: I kind of need this to be a private conversation.
Speaker 15: Okay, cool? Is there is everything all right?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm in a weird situation. Do you know Hector?
Speaker 15: Yes, worked with him for years, great guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was talking to him and he told me you're the trustworthy person in the whole office.
Speaker 15: Oh well, that's very nice of them. Yeah, so again, how can I help you?
Speaker 2: Well, I think corporate is going to fire me. What I'm really scared?
Speaker 15: But why you just started?
Speaker 2: It's kind of a long story, but it started with my orientation and they told me they were going to drug test me.
Speaker 15: I mean that is normal. They drug test everybody here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's what Hector said, but I wish I would have talked to him or to you first before I did what I did. Now I'm in trouble.
Speaker 15: I don't even know if I want to know the answer to this. But have you done drugs lately?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 15: Are you worried about getting caught?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, the opposite, I've never done them.
Speaker 15: Okay, I don't understand. Then what's the problem.
Speaker 2: Can you keep this between us.
Speaker 15: As long as you're not telling me something illegal?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't know the law on this. But earlier today I brought a plastic bag into HR and I set it down on the desk and side the bag was my hat with p on it. What I know, I didn't understand what HR told me because I thought they said I would need to pee in a cap. So that's what I did. But you know, I guess maybe some sort of misunderstanding.
Speaker 15: You're you peed on your own hat and put it on a desk in HR.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but Hector told me they probably meant I need to pee in a cup and I just misheard it.
Speaker 15: They definitely meant p in a cup.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean I know that.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 15: You never have seen like a show where someone was drug tested or.
Speaker 2: No, never, I don't watch TV.
Speaker 21: I mean, good for.
Speaker 15: You, that's great, But can you go back and get it?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: I can't? Why because they seem angry with me. I can't go back over there. They've already emailed me three times. Oh God, they're telling me to come in and they want to talk to me. Well, I think you want to get fired.
Speaker 15: You need to go in. I don't think I can help you with this. You've got to go in and talk.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 2: No, No, See, the thing is, this is why I called you, because the company trusts you. So you can say that you did it as a joke. Well, then you probably won't get in trouble because they like you.
Speaker 15: No, that's that's not a good idea and that's not happening. Why would you think I would fall on your sword for you here.
Speaker 2: Because Hector said you were nice and trustworthy.
Speaker 15: I mean, I am nice and trustworthy, but I'm not an idiot. I don't even know you.
Speaker 17: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you saying that I'm an idiot?
Speaker 15: To be honest, I don't think it was the smartest thing in the world to pee on a baseball cap and leave it on someone's desk. I don't even understand how you could think that would work.
Speaker 2: I'm already passing that now, so I had to do some quick thinking. That's why I already sent an email to HR explaining things, What do you mean I told them that you pede on my hat? What you left it on HR's desk as a joke?
Speaker 15: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 15: Why would you do that? That's a lot You've never even met me?
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, my job.
Speaker 15: You pede on a hat and left it on a desk, and now you told HR it was me.
Speaker 2: You don't understand my circumstances. We have ten hungry kids at home.
Speaker 15: That's your problem. That's not my problem.
Speaker 2: You don't care.
Speaker 15: I decided no, I do not care. I have my own obligations.
Speaker 2: I wonder if corporate knows they have a child hater.
Speaker 15: I'm going to walk up to your office right now, get you, and we're walking to HR together. I don't care if I have to drag you by your ear. If you were worried about getting fired before, I'm going to get you fired.
Speaker 2: At least my kids pee on hats all the time.
Speaker 15: Well that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's totally fine.
Speaker 15: That's disgusting, and you need to raise them better. But nobody's gonna believe that I peed on a hat. And if you've already gotten all these emails from HR, they're going to clearly see that you did just to frame me. Ill do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Oh? Who I really am? That's easy. My name is jeff and I've worked for the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a brank phone call. Yeah, I'm serious. We're doing a phone tap on you. Elise Hector set you up. Oh my god, sorry to freak you out there.
Speaker 15: Oh god, I used words, Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: No, it's so at least I think it's so interesting that you would hate on somebody with ten hungry children at home.
Speaker 15: That's too many children. If you said eight, I would have believed you. But ten is a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well I only love eight of them. Does that count?
Speaker 15: Yes, that does count.
Speaker 11: The week every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been on a first date with someone and said this phrase in your head?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is this a joke or is this seriously happening right now? Oh, it doesn't just apply to every Saturday night Alexis goes out and tea bones several parked vehicles. No, Alexis, don't get excited about that. This is some demolition Derby City edition. I'm talking about a date that happened recently between one of our listeners and a woman, and it could be the biggest Twilight Zone experience we've ever had on this show. That was pretty good that you're gonna hear it in a second date update coming out. It's gonna be creepy next second date up date. Normally, when we hear about amazing first dates on this show, it's this big, elaborate tale that went to multiple locations and lasted across several days.
Speaker 3: Yea, it costs tons of money because.
Speaker 2: The two of them just you know, couldn't bring themselves to walk away from each other. But is it possible to have a life changing first date that only lasts thirty minutes? Oh?
Speaker 5: I meant something for me.
Speaker 2: I can squeeze one life changing date in in thirty seconds because I'm fish. But it's not about me. It's about Connor because he's on the phone right now, and I just hope that we can help him. Connor, what's good?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 22: Hey, thanks for having me. I know the way you set that up, man, she sound really extra?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that you sound pretty extra? In dramatic for sure? Connor? Do you not stand by Jeff's statement?
Speaker 22: I mean, look, I mean, if I'm on this show, I have to be at least a little bit. I normally wouldn't do this, but I just met this girl, and I've never caught feeling for somebody this twitch, and I feel like if I don't do everything I can to at least try to figure out why I'm not hearing that from her, then I'm doing myself a disservice.
Speaker 2: Right and grow, Yes, exactly, So tell us about this woman who just changed your life. What's her name?
Speaker 22: Her name is Renee?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, and how'd you meet.
Speaker 22: Her the most romantic way possible? Online? Of course?
Speaker 3: I mean did you know when you saw online that she was like I mean, you're describing her so been incredible.
Speaker 22: Right, yeah, Like I don't believe I like love that first sight or anything like lost at first sight.
Speaker 17: For sure.
Speaker 22: This was something like almost in between, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: That's a good place.
Speaker 2: What did you love so much about her?
Speaker 22: I saw her picture and you know, obviously I caught my attention. She's gorgeous, But the thing I took, like place my finger on, it's like, she just reminded me of someone like I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's going to go with a celebrities. Yeah yeah, not a mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, who was it?
Speaker 22: Not even a celebrity, But I think the closest I can think of it, like she kind of reminds me of like this friend I had from college. So it's like almost like just seeing her made me feel sort of like connected to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was a comfort there already.
Speaker 22: Yeah, So I reached out and I was like, Hey, are you this person by chance? And she said no, and you know, we got to talking and eventually we started talking over the phone and you know, like the first phone call when you meet alongline's like always awfboard. You never know to have the same kind of like chemistry you might have just texting or whatever. But immediately felt comfortable talking to her and the conversation was really good. So as a sign I asked her out and.
Speaker 2: Yes, and where do we ask her out to?
Speaker 22: I decided to take her to one of my favorite bakeries. I figured it's like, you know, low pressure first date type of thing.
Speaker 13: Brilliant, a bad, it smells good, everyone's happy.
Speaker 2: In a bakery relatively low cost.
Speaker 3: It's like a first date without alcohol. I don't mean to be.
Speaker 11: For me.
Speaker 7: I just can't actually, and I need Like there's just something about sitting down with a glass of wine or something with someone that just kind of takes the edge off, Like daytime bakery.
Speaker 6: Is a little more focus or friend likes.
Speaker 2: So tell us about your friend, like boring.
Speaker 3: Sober sober is bad? It just for me, is.
Speaker 2: How was it for you?
Speaker 22: I'll have you know that wine aunt take the edge off nearly as good as my favorite bakery's amazing maple bars. So we have that going for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can get behind that you're starting to sell me.
Speaker 2: What was it like when you first saw her? Like, was she everything that you were hoping?
Speaker 22: She'd be oh, yeah, well, I mean when you meet a longline, like they show up looking half as as the picture, you consider yourself lucky. She looked even better. So I was like, oh, so I at least I know she's also honest, which was really nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, so first impression is good. How did the actual conversation and the date go.
Speaker 22: I thought it went really well. So before we even like started to like sit down and talk, I was like, hey, you have to try these maple bars kind of my move, you know, show them I've got good taste. And also like, who isn't in a better move when you're having like something that's like warm and sweet and dooey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, well I'm kind of diabetic, and you're like, no, you have to try.
Speaker 3: Was she into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 22: She said it was delicious. We sat down, had a little bit of coffee, you know, just like very first conversation stuff, but it flowed very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what did you guys talk about?
Speaker 22: Oh, you know, like favorite movies and books that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got to say, you know, Jeff set this up as a woman that like changed your life in thirty minutes. But so far, I mean it sounds like a good date. But was there something like exceptional about it?
Speaker 2: Oh, so it's not exceptional enough to Brook. So far what she said sounds.
Speaker 12: Like it's like something like Brooke and I would go do It's just a normal good first date.
Speaker 2: You know how rare a normal good broke.
Speaker 6: So that's what it is.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm just asking like the exceptional part, like what blew you out of the water.
Speaker 22: Well, here's the thing, But the whole thing was maybe forty minutes top. But like in that forty minutes, I thought we had like a good connection. And you know what we started talking about like future ambitions, which is something I don't talk about with someone until like the fourth or fifth date. You know, Like I told her how I eventually want to be like a master French chef.
Speaker 17: That's kind of my dream.
Speaker 2: That I'm doing, who specializes in French maple bars.
Speaker 7: Sooner I would date him for a while just based on that alone. Yeah, maybe give me a court on blue.
Speaker 22: And she seemed really supportive, awesome.
Speaker 2: In forty minutes, I mean, that's not a very long date, but it sounds like it went well. How did you end it?
Speaker 22: Gave her a Huggs said, I had a really great time. I like to see her again, and maybe it ended on an awkward note. I'm not sure that I made a joke that I hope she didn't take the wrong way like I was leaving and said, wait, you're not going to pay me for the maple bar. You got to look at me for a second. I said, Oh, I'm just joking.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you laugh, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll six.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 2: So in your email, you told us that you've been texting and calling her but she's not answering anything.
Speaker 22: Yeah, you know, I'm an adult. I know what that means. But I don't know if it's like something I can salvage or if at the very least learn to not do on a future date.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Well the good news is you don't have to salvage it. That's our job, right. Yeah, we'll play a song. We're gonna call Renee for you and get you your second date update.
Speaker 22: Right after the date Okay, figures fro.
Speaker 2: Right after this hold on update. We're in the middle of a second date. Update with Connor, who says he doesn't really believe in love at first sight, but something clearly does believe in is love at first bite. It's because he took Rene to a bakery where they make the most decadent, creamy, moist, mouth watering homemade maple bars. His oral cavity has ever seen.
Speaker 5: The world.
Speaker 3: I'm about to make that sound. You just play the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't afford to lose any more listeners.
Speaker 11: So good.
Speaker 2: The whole thing only lasted about forty minutes, he says, but that was all he needed to know that there's something special happening with him and Renee. But Connor, is it possible that the maple bar was so good it put Renee into a week long food coma and she just needs a little more time to come out of it and finally respond to you.
Speaker 22: I mean, if that's the explanation, then I'll be happy to know about Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there's optimism over here. You know.
Speaker 7: My thought is, I don't know if you feel this, Connor. Is that maybe just she found a couple other dudes to date, you know, like she sat?
Speaker 2: I mean, thanks for putting such a positive spin on this before.
Speaker 15: We make the.
Speaker 14: Sorry, bro I think we could come back from that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a positive.
Speaker 9: What met She probably has.
Speaker 7: A lot of options because she sounds like Unicorn and she just doesn't.
Speaker 3: Realize how great you are. And that's where we come in to really sell Connor.
Speaker 5: What means you're one of ten? And they probably gave her booz I mean, you know, before.
Speaker 2: We do any more positive talk with Connor, let's just move on and call Renee and actually get the answer to are you ready to do this?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 2: Here we go. I'm down your number right now. Hello, Hey, is this Renee?
Speaker 21: This is she May?
Speaker 10: Asked?
Speaker 2: Is calling you May? And I will answer.
Speaker 5: With five minutes?
Speaker 3: Why do you just answer her?
Speaker 5: I'd like to.
Speaker 2: Set it up. You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. I'm Jeff if that wasn't super clear, and I'm Brook.
Speaker 3: And I'm Jeff.
Speaker 9: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 18: I don't sorry, I don't like, I don't know your show.
Speaker 5: Comedy.
Speaker 2: We're quirky and weird. I'll just get to it because we're doing something right now called the Second Date Update, and we're looking to help one of our listeners, Connor, get back in touch with you.
Speaker 14: Have you heard our podcast or you last laughing?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 23: Wait wait wait wait wait wait you talked to him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Wait, he doesn't No, he doesn't.
Speaker 11: Know what.
Speaker 23: I honestly like, I don't know what to say other than he is the most clueless guy in the entire world. Like, I told all my friends about our date.
Speaker 18: And they all told me that I should like post it on TikTok because it's.
Speaker 2: Just so, We're talking about a thirty minute coffee date out of bakery. He didn't mention anything crazy when we spoke to him. Is that the same Connor?
Speaker 23: It's the same.
Speaker 18: It's Connor. But maybe I'm gonna paint you the picture because it's ridiculous. Three and a half years ago, maybe even like four. Honestly, I was on a different dating app where this guy hit me up and he invited me to go to a bakery. At the bakery, this person like insisted I tried these amazing maple bars whatever, and we talked about like our favorite movies and books. And guess who that person was. Guess the name of that person.
Speaker 3: Tell me.
Speaker 18: It's Connor.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's the same dude.
Speaker 18: So Yes, I have been out with Connor, the same Connor you're talking about, on the exact same bakery date three and a half years ago.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, wait, wait, when did you realize it was the same guy from three years prior?
Speaker 18: Like when we matched? How do you not remember going on a date with someone?
Speaker 14: Why did you go through with it?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 3: If you knew you had already been on a date with this guy three years ago? Why did you continue?
Speaker 18: Because I genuinely thought it was a joke and that when we like got there, he'd be like, we're not actually going here again.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought he was setting you up to be.
Speaker 3: Like okay, because you thought he remembered too.
Speaker 23: Hey, I just went along with it.
Speaker 2: At least better your both dates.
Speaker 18: It was the exact same conversation. Like, I already know his favorite book, it's slaughter House five, its favorite movie Seana.
Speaker 3: The Dead Memory.
Speaker 18: I even know also about his five year plan to become a master cook or whatever. But clearly he hasn't made much progress because that was three and a half years ago.
Speaker 2: Is hard to master though he's got a year to half left.
Speaker 23: Oh, one more thing.
Speaker 18: The first time that we did go on our date, he ghosted me.
Speaker 7: Wait, I was gonna three years ago he ghosted you, and this time he has. I mean he's describing you as like this amazing woman that he can't let get away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't just take it from us. Connor is actually on the other line listening and wants to tell you himself. Isn't that right, Connor?
Speaker 22: You're joking?
Speaker 10: This can't be real.
Speaker 18: There's con Connor, how many women have you taken to that bakery over the years, like three hundred four hundred?
Speaker 22: Like, oh my gosh, look it's not that many, but it's my favorite first date spot.
Speaker 18: I wait, but you even made the same joke, Like you made the same like are you gonna bring me back for that maple board?
Speaker 2: Joked that, Connor, you don't remember her at all.
Speaker 22: I told you I knew she seemed familiar. I thought it.
Speaker 18: Was me familiarity and like, actually, like our first date, we spent time together.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 22: I hate to ask this, but are you sure it was me? You were a date?
Speaker 6: Honor?
Speaker 18: One hundred percent positive? Conor?
Speaker 5: Is that your favorite movie? Broad?
Speaker 22: I mean, yeah, it's.
Speaker 18: Not even a good joke.
Speaker 7: This is when you start apologizing, buddy, Like she's mad you ghosted her the first time and.
Speaker 3: Then you didn't even remember.
Speaker 14: Her the second time.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of insult to injury.
Speaker 22: I mean, look, I'm not trying to make it excuse for myself, but three and a half years ago was a long time. I've matured a lot since then. I'm sure a lot of people have. I'm older, I'm wiser. I apologize and very much so. Look I noticed you. I'm so sorry. I was clearly an idiot then. I'm clearly an idiot now.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: The fact that he had the wherewithal to reach out to a radio station to reach out to you shows the personal growth that he's made in that time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was an honest mistake.
Speaker 18: Yeah, no, I get that. I'm just I'm kind of like over it, like at this point, like I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: I think you're being a little bit too judgmental because you're hungry and what you need is another man. I think so I think you could get an You're gonna see what a great guy Connor is, and we'd like to put that maple bar in there and send you on another date.
Speaker 7: I'll just say, Renee, I am terrible remembering faces and.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 18: It's not even about that. It was the exact same date.
Speaker 23: It was the exact fas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like a movie that you love so much you just want to watch it over.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's actually nothing like that, though, And.
Speaker 2: I still think you should give another shot, and this time you can do a totally different place, a whole new conversation. He'll ask about your favorite exercise activity, Connor.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean third time is the charm?
Speaker 11: All Right?
Speaker 14: There you go, not a really strong argument.
Speaker 2: It's a yes from Connor. Renee, what do you say?
Speaker 18: I wish you nothing but the best, Connor, But like I'm I don't want to ghost you the way you ghosted me. So I'm just going to tell you straight up that I'm not interested.
Speaker 22: Okayning, dude, I mean, hopefully three and a half years from now, she'll forget about this. We can try again.
Speaker 11: Sit an alarm, buddy, you'll be in here for you, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Man, Thinking back, that first date had so many positives to it.
Speaker 3: Wait, which first date? The first first one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, first one? Okay, maybe I should clarify that second date has so many or maybe to clarify again that first and second dates, so many boss coffee, maple bars, aspirations of French cooking, and I guess women are just so picky now they don't want to go on the same date twice three years.
Speaker 3: Did you not listen to her at all?
Speaker 2: Not real?
Speaker 7: And does anyone else not believe him on the French cooking thing? Like he it's like his shtick to sound exotic and sexy.
Speaker 5: It does sound really cool.
Speaker 2: Everybody has that one big goal though, that they know they're never going to achieve. It's just nice to say it.
Speaker 3: Isn't so hot. Okay, I'm going to become a French chef.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we weren't able to get them to go out on another date. The worst part about it, though, is after that whole thing, we never asked the name of the bakery where they make those maple bars.
Speaker 3: Right, I do.
Speaker 7: Want to try on, but I also feel he's taken a lot of first dates there, so they must not be that good because there wasn't ever any second dates at this place.
Speaker 5: At the end of all of it, he's like, oh, it's dunkin Donuts.
Speaker 2: We failed on so many levels and we don't even have a maple bar so we can eat our fields.
Speaker 10: I love.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants to drop them off at the studio, that'd be cool.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually you're diabetic, I know, so yeah, you can bring us some maple bars. And while you're here, if you want a second date, we might be able to do that too. Who hasn't calling you back?
Speaker 11: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Can I just stop for a second and say, I know the big football game's coming up and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Excited, you know, for the game, But let's.
Speaker 7: Talk about the snacks because that is the real winner here, especially if you go to potatoes dot com, because everybody's gonna be happy if you are serving the best apps, and you can just like shout out Washington Potato Commission for helping you out on that, because they've got you covered.
Speaker 3: Potatoes. They're complex carbohydrate, okay, they provide energy.
Speaker 14: And fuel and they are delicious.
Speaker 3: And a crowd favorite.
Speaker 7: So again, prep for your big day go to potatoes dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're anything like me, then you've definitely gotten a random, weird text from your parents that makes you go, what are you even talking about? Mom? What are you saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get one of those every day.
Speaker 3: That's very you. Your mom is a lot and I don't know what she texts us.
Speaker 2: She does and it's totally random. I have no clue what she's saying. Good luck. A woman in England is going viral today after she got a really bizarre text from her parents while they were visiting from out of town. It was so odd she actually had to leave her work to go investigate in person, and when she discovered what was actually happening, it was so shocking and hilarious and ended up making international news. It's probably one of the funniest stories we're gonna hear all year. I'll tell you what happened coming up at a ten. Whoops? How did that get in my mouth? It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning and the thirty nine year old woman is in the news today named Angela Holloway.
Speaker 3: Okay, that still doesn't explain the question you just asked.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it'll make more sense than just recently. Angela had her eighty year old parents over to visit.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Her sister was visiting too, but Angela had to work the entire time that they were staying there.
Speaker 3: Okay, is she working from home too.
Speaker 2: No, this is a situation where she would leave during the day to go to work and then come home at night to be with her family. And on the second day, while she was at work, she got a strange message text from her mom and it said, honey, I can't thank you enough for the lovely lunch you left behind of absolutely gorgeous patay. Your father and I ate the whole thing. You are an angel.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: It is. It is nice. But Angela was confused because she didn't leave them any paatee, nor did she own any patae in her house.
Speaker 5: The texture pat is like.
Speaker 19: Not goods rakers up in well, and she got another text from the mom again, it says, sweetheart, if you wouldn't mind picking up some more of that gorgeous patae, your father and I would be forever grateful.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where you buy pate Is it like a can? Okay?
Speaker 2: They sell them at the grocery store. Yeah, in the deli. Huh you can they sell them any.
Speaker 7: Delia right next to the caa.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to the story. After getting that second text, Angela did not know what they were talking about still, so she decided to leave work at lunch time. She drove home and asked her parents what was going on, what are they eating? And the mom presented the empty tin that was left in the refrigerator, which turns out was actually a can of wet cat food.
Speaker 5: I was wondering because the.
Speaker 3: Unique it's so similar to cat food, it's like wet.
Speaker 2: I guess the confusion happened because the label was written in French. In French, I'm pretty sure the French word for cat is chete.
Speaker 13: Okay, now it's starting to make more sense.
Speaker 2: But you know, they don't have a picture of a cat on the canister or anything. So parents saw it ate the whole thing.
Speaker 6: O my god.
Speaker 7: But good news she did have more like the mom wanted anyway.
Speaker 2: The story soon went viral on social media. Angela says, honestly, I nearly wet myself. I was howling with laughing, and my mom started laughing. Her stomach hurt because she was laughing so much. The father was a little more concerned about discovering the miss and he jokingly said, what are you doing. You're trying to poison us. Luckily nobody got sick, and eating cat food does sound pretty nasty. But we also found a list of the top four things that people have eaten by accident. Number four says one woman said she was sipping on a margarita and crunched on the ice, only to realize it was a broken piece of the blender.
Speaker 7: Oh but you know, she had tequila and by that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't say she stopped drinking. Number three one girl said she dropped an eminem on the ground and picked it up and ate it, only to realize that her eminem was still on the ground, so she spit the thing out of her mouth and discovered she actually ate a dead tick.
Speaker 5: Ah my goodness.
Speaker 2: But again, she didn't realize it until she saw the M and M, so it must have been a pretty chocolatey tip. Number two. One guy said when he was a kid, he woke up in the middle of the night once to reach for his water cup. But it turns out it was an old soda that was covered in ants. So not only did he have ants in his mouth, but they were crawling all over his face and body.
Speaker 13: Oh you know what, this kind of randomly reminded me one time.
Speaker 5: You guys know, I never cleaned my place. Oh I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: What did you drink?
Speaker 5: I had a gatorade on the ground, but it had been there for like a week, at least maybe two.
Speaker 13: I had a friend over, we were drinking, taking shots, and he's like, didn't even ask, just grabbed the gatorade on the ground.
Speaker 5: And then spit it out and it was like curdles. I think he had drinking mold.
Speaker 6: Do you have to leave gatorade to get mold?
Speaker 14: It's not a week or two.
Speaker 2: The number one weird thing somebody ate by accident from the survey, They said one time they went fishing with their family and they were sitting on the dock, eating a cookie in one hand and holding a live crab in the other, and they got distracted while talking and accidentally took a bite out of the live crab.
Speaker 23: Hurt.
Speaker 2: I mean that, soush basically.
Speaker 5: Actually, I would keep going, yeah, would you?
Speaker 24: He's got But we were in northern Thailand and the guy who was our guide came in holding a dead snake that he shot with a pistol.
Speaker 9: Oh whoa, and they ate it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, totally heard.
Speaker 2: Snake actually tastes really good.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't go that far, No, it's pretty chewy, but maybe it's because of the method it was killed with.
Speaker 3: I mean, what a shot though, right am I? Right, Michael, we have to eat this. That man shot it with a pistol in some house.
Speaker 2: I've eaten termites before.
Speaker 3: Live were you acting like a bear?
Speaker 2: If you go to Costa Rica and you take like one of the tours, they let you eat the termites there, and they actually taste really.
Speaker 3: Good, like lemonie and pep berry or something.
Speaker 2: Lemony, peppery. Some of them are tastes like peanut butter.
Speaker 9: They flavor the termites, Oh, they're just natural.
Speaker 2: Nature's flavor is just like the peanut butter. I don't even want to know what the weirdest thing that Alexis is eating.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't know what it was. Because we used to play a game. Or you just took a bunch of food from the house and made it in a blender, you know, and then you had to drink.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I played that game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I played that game. You don't never played that.
Speaker 3: When you were a.
Speaker 6: Little, blend you're left over everything.
Speaker 14: Crash grown mustard was always a big hit.
Speaker 9: You have to have some flower or something.
Speaker 2: Suddenly the cat food is sounding better than better. You text into seven eight five nine to tell us what's the weirdest thing that you've ever eaten, whether it's on purpose or by accident.
Speaker 7: Especially, I mean, there would always be one person that the slumber party is like, actually tastes pretty good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yourself, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brook's going for ten wins in a row today, all right, and getting those double digits like those ones, and you're gonna be playing someone who lost to you apparently three years ago. But she's finally mustard up the courage she wants to relish in a victory playing Ketchup one more time? Coming back Monica from Lynnwood. Ah, hello, Monica.
Speaker 3: Are you a condiment? Queen Monica? What's your favorite?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 10: Raren gotta be a classic white girl.
Speaker 7: And she's like, well, I go get my ice smoke up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, Monica, today is your chance for redemption. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio. And while that happens, you know how the game's played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass, and you have to beat Brook. Outright to win.
Speaker 4: You ready, Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Your time starts now. Today is International Astronomy Day. How many official planets are there in our solar system?
Speaker 15: Seven?
Speaker 2: What's the main ingredient in hummus?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Bean? In New York? The Brooklyn Bridge connects Brooklyn to what other borough?
Speaker 4: Manhattan?
Speaker 2: What was the name of Peter Pan's posse? And never never Land lost? Which European country eats the most chocolate per person in the world?
Speaker 4: France?
Speaker 2: All right, answers are and let's bring brook back into the studio. And Monica, it says on my phone's grenner here says fun fact and then it says nothing. So do you do you have a fun fact about yourself?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 10: A fun fact about myself?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I am constantly busy, like from the time I wake up the time I go to bed.
Speaker 4: I'm a busy lady. I'm a caregiver, so like.
Speaker 2: I'm a giver to Barnica. Yeah, all right, Brooke, it's your turn. You ready? Yes, your time starts now. Today is International Astronomy Day. How many official planets are there in our solar system?
Speaker 11: Nine?
Speaker 2: What's the main ingredient in hummus? In New York. The Brooklyn Bridge connects Brooklyn to what other borough?
Speaker 3: Manhattan?
Speaker 2: What was the name of Peter Pan's posse in never never Land?
Speaker 3: The Lost Boys.
Speaker 2: Which European country eats the most chocolate per person in the world, Denmark? What social media site's logo is a big white letter interest answers are in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 25: So my computer is completely cracked and this became just became one of the worst days I have had and quite some time, so relatable.
Speaker 13: You got to today your busy bee and then brook yep, you got four.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry Monica.
Speaker 3: We are called back in another three years.
Speaker 2: Let's go over the answers for everybody here today's International Astronomy Day. There are eight planets in our solar system Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus No sorry, Bluto. The main ingredient in Hummus is chickpeas, which are also garbonzo beans. In New York, the Brooklyn Bridge connects Brooklyn to Manhattan. Peter Pan's posse in never never Land are called the Lost Boys. The European country that eats the most chocolate per person in the world is Switzerland.
Speaker 14: That's what I was trying to think of it get there.
Speaker 2: For some reason, each citizen there eats approximately twenty pounds of chocolate per year.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Go, and they're so pretty there.
Speaker 2: For comparison, the US only eats eleven pounds per year.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not in that survey.
Speaker 2: In survey brook and the social media sites logo that uses a big white letter P that would be pinterest. So Monica, I'm sorry no cash today, but thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to play Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 11: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.