Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing lives, lived.
Speaker 2: Boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends. They thought they could get away with that, but they're about to get busted. You know, some people are obsessed with vengeance, Yes, Batman, John Wick. Oh yeah, curious, George, he is curious, curious what your intestines would look like on the floor of his cage, what you were ripped from his family as a baby. You don't think he's upset about it.
Speaker 3: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: If you have vengeance on the mind, maybe this show is where you'll find it. In a little segment that we call Busted, where listeners share stories about how they caught their ex being unfaithful. And we have some people on the phone ready to get their vengeance. So let's go right to it and talk to Kathy. Kathy, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I was my boyfriend's plate. He wasn't there, and I don't know. There was some trash around the house, and I just started picking up a little bit.
Speaker 5: I did the dishes.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're a good girlfriend, because it's not your house, it's his house.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, yeah, I mean I just I had contributed to some of those dishes. So it's kind of a nice thing to do, so I thought, yeah, okay. So anyway, he had a couple of trash bags sitting around too, so I decided that I would take those out the dumpster. But I was walking outside and it was so freaking heavy that it burst on the ground before I made it to the dumpster.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the worst. I had to like pick all the crap up. But the worst part of it was is while I'm picking the crap up, there were condom wrappers and like him and I are monogamous, and he lives alone. He doesn't have a word any so I was like, what are these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just store your bananas after you open up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm on burke control, so whatever, you know, take it for one of the.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: So, what did you do did you confront when he got home?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, girl, I put the trash in the trash bag, took the trash back into the house and spread it throughout the apartment.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well that sends a message, I think to me, I'd.
Speaker 2: Get home and be like this looks just like yeah, what did he say when he came home?
Speaker 4: He was such an He texted me and he said, oh, I guess I should have doubled bag my garbage.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even deny it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wait was that a euphemism.
Speaker 2: Or all right, let's go on to Eugene, tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 5: I'm in I drive Uber and I picked up this dude. I was taking him to his date. I think he had a few drinks because he was like just going on about how he was going to get so much action girl, like she's so hot or whatever.
Speaker 4: Probably that's why he got an uber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean uber driver's conversations must be I mean riddled with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh, this is probably ten of these a week. But I mean I'm listening and I I'm zoned out kind of on where we're going, and the half does that for me. So I'm just I don't even notice that it's taken me right by my girlfriend's house. Oh right by Okay, pulled up and I'm like, oh, uh, I'm sorry. I apologize to the dude. I'm like, I'm so sorry. I I think I hit the wrong button in ways.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because you're like, oh, I made a mistake.
Speaker 3: This isn't yeah, you need oh because it actually went to your girlfriend's place. And You're like, it must have been stored in my past drives or something exactly.
Speaker 5: And I'm I'm like thinking, like I screwed up, But no, he goes nope, this is it, and he hops out of the car and he walks right up. Oh my gosh, he opens the door and he goes right in and that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 5: What are the chances?
Speaker 2: Does your girlfriend have a roommate?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I sat there for a minute. I drank one of my free waters, just quietly.
Speaker 2: Let it happen. You know what my mom always told me at these moments, I want to get that five star review. So I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 4: Did you break it up or did you drive off?
Speaker 5: No? I drove, I took. I couldn't do it right. I did later, definitely, like I let her have it.
Speaker 4: Later.
Speaker 5: I told her exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: Jean.
Speaker 2: All right, we have time to hear from Rachel. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 1: So I was living in this place probably about a year and a half ago, and so we would be sleeping at nighttime and we would hear these noises, and you know, we kind of came to the conclusion that the place was just haunted.
Speaker 2: Like what kind of noises?
Speaker 1: Well, they were. It was like knocking noises, and you know, like kind of like sometimes stuff was dropping, and that's what we thought. It was like creaks and pipes. And so one night I heard this loud bang kind of sound in the kitchen, so I went, I got up and looked, and there was a woman in her lingerie in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: What what what? Someone? Yeah, sexy robber is.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, Okay, this woman's like maybe she's drunk, maybe she like in the row house. And no, no, she wasn't. My boyfriend comes out of the bathroom and he knew about her. Oh oh yeah, so no, it wasn't creaking and everything. She he was seating her in there.
Speaker 3: Wait, he was literally sneaky a woman into your guys' hearts while.
Speaker 2: She was asleep.
Speaker 1: He was speaking her in there the whole time. Whoa, he was playing the whole haunted house the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was trying to convince you that the whole time it was just a ghost making the noise, when really it was his side piece.
Speaker 1: And then it was oh, she's the ghost.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't see her.
Speaker 4: He's trying to put your hand through her.
Speaker 2: It's not if she's already dead.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you would do that.
Speaker 2: No wonder the ghosts were moaning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's history obviously.
Speaker 2: Well, make sure to hit up our textports seven eight, five nine two if you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating and you could be on the next edition of Busted your Phone Tabs coming up right after this