Gayle Colman, CFP®, holistic and integral wealth coach and author, joins the Journey to Launch podcast to discuss making money choices with clarity and confidence, free from overwhelm.
Gayle is co-founder of Colman Knight Advisory Group and has spent 35 years in the money psychology industry. Her work focuses on somatic finance, teaching and inspiring others to bring presence to their bodies and work from the internal first.
We chat about the 7 stages of money maturity, why awareness is key and how you can excel in the gray areas of life.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- What somatic finance is and bringing the wisdom of our bodies into all matters of money
- How to begin improving the external (debt, income, financial goals, etc.) while healing the internal (what matters most to us and why)
- Money polarity myths, dynamically steering decisions + embodied sufficiency
- Giving attention to your body, creating space to feel, expressing emotions in the present + more
Other Links Mentioned in episode:
- Check out The Body of Money by Gayle Colman
- Read The Seven Stages of Money Maturity by George Kinder
- Check out my new personal website here.
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 34 days trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
- What stage of the financial journey are you on? Are you working on financial stability or work flexibility? Find out with this free assessment and get a curated list of the 10 next best episodes for you to listen to depending on your stage. Check it out here!
Connect with Gayle:
Connect with me:
- Instagram: @Journeytolaunch
- Twitter: @JourneyToLaunch
- Facebook: @Journey To Launch
- Join the Private Facebook Group
- Join the Waitlist for My FI Course
- Get The Free Jumpstart Guide