I overview 9 podcast production tips and techniques from recent Daily Goody posts Mar. 18 thru Apr. 8, 2022 (see list below). Also, you can sign up to receive Daily Goody’s in your email every day or a weekly roundup.
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Microphone Polar Patterns – A Complete Guide
- 3 Plugins I Purchased but Rarely Use (Unfortunately) — Level Magic (Flux/Jünger Audio), Split EQ (Eventide), dear VR pro (Plugin Alliance)
- DynaCaster Microphone from sE Electronics
- Limiting a Bit Before Compressing
- Bleeping Curse Words
- Audio Normalization
- Tips for Pitching Yourself To Be a Guest on Other Podcasts
- I Love This: Morbid Podcast Mixes Their Ads a Bit Lower in Volume
- Plugin Doctor, a Plugin Analyzer for VST and AU Plugins
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is January 9, 2024! (fyi, the course is delivered once per quarter)
- Check out the PES YouTube channel
- I started a new Podcasting community on Nostr protocol -- you are welcome to join!
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find useful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
- My smaller course for editors/producers who want higher-paying clients: Getting New Clients at Higher Rates
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything,