For this installment we’re taking a look at scene music on the Game Boy. Released in 1989, the Game Boy built a generation of handheld gamers that fell in love with it’s 4 blissful sound channels. Take a listen to our exploration of the DMG in episode 20.
- cpl-i_06.gbc – Laxity^capitol (GBC rom 33kb)
- il_saint.mgb – Ilmarque (MGB 93kb)
- oct-spw.gbc – Mrdeath^Octarine (GBC 132kb)
- oh.gb – Nordloef (GB 131kb)
- UTOPIA.gbs – Fusion^Black Box (GBS 10kb)
- p5_album.gb – Mystical^Paragon 5 (GB 131kb)
- inka-PP.gbc – Psychad^Inka (GBC 256kb)
original files/modules located here –> impulseproject20.tar.gz
The post Saint Pickpocket: The Game Boy Scene – ip20 appeared first on Impulse Project.