We’re so excited to be joined on the episode by Matt Perger, founder of Barista Hustle and World Brewers Cup champion, talking all about approachability, coffee geekery, cafe vibes, keys to making better coffee at home, and the exciting new roadmap for Barista Hustle. Do NOT miss this episode!
Big Thanks To Our Sponsor: Espresso Parts: Use the discount code IBMOC5 to save 5% off your next order (Valid until Sept. 17th, 2017)
What We're Drinking
- Matt Perger: from St. ALi on the Batch Brewer
- Bryan Schiele: from Onyx Coffee Lab on the Chemex
- Brian Beyke: from Tim Wendelboe on the V60
- Keys to the Shop: Episode 37 w/ Brian Beyke
- Barista Hustle
- Barista Hustle: Superlatives
- Barista Hustle: Espresso Compass
- Barista Hustle: Coffee Compass
- Matt’s Hario V60 Pour Over Recipe
- Sprudge: Feelin’ Fines: Breaking Down Matt Perger’s World Brewers Cup Win
- Home-Barista: Roller Mill Grinder
- Barista Hustle: grinder Paper: Explained
- Barista Hustle: DIY Water for Coffee Brewing
- Barista Hustle: The Great Distribution Tool Debate
- Distribution Tool Experiment Crowdfund
- Barista Hustle: Refractometer Method
- Scott Rao: Interesting Flavor vs. Flavor Balance
About Matt Perger:
- Founder of Barista Hustle
- Follow Matt on Instagram and on Twitter.
- Follow Barista Hustle on Instagram, on Twitter, and on Facebook.