On your brand new Totally Football Show, AC Jimbo welcomes debutants Benji Lanyado and Ian Irving to the studio alongside TFS stalwart Iain Macintosh as we travel from the real Premier League to the Bostik Premier League and cover (almost) everything in-between.
First up, the North London derby. Why has it taken until late-November for the Gunners to play like this - and why do Spurs continually come up short against the other title contenders away from home? Elsewhere, we marvel at the brilliance of Leroy Sane, Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard and Mo Salah as City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool all registered impressive wins. Next, we try to act surprised that West Ham’s David Moyes era got off to a shocker at Watford, and wonder where in the wide world of football Tony Pulis will pop up next.
Plus: everything you ever wanted to know about sponsoring Dulwich Hamlet; Chris Coleman stands on the edge of a cliff at Sunderland; and close but still no points for Benevento.
LIVE EVENT NEWS:
• There’s just a week to go until our London live show on Wednesday 29 November at the Indigo at the O2, and not that many tickets left, either. Kevin Bridges is our very special guest. Join him and Jimbo, Rafa Honigstein, Iain Macintosh and Producer Ben live in London: http://bit.ly/2wmBaiW
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• Save Dulwich Hamlet! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/savedulwichhamlet
• Find out more about Benji’s company PicFair, proud sponsors of Dulwich Hamlet (and their Toilets Opposite Stand): https://www.picfair.com/
• and get your vote on at the FSF Awards. All sorts of categories, all sorts of awkwardness: http://bit.ly/2yy6a0s
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff: https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow