Synopsis: Rob Hart stops by to discuss his collection of food-themed short noir stories, TAKE-OUT. Rob also talks about how where we grow up shapes our writing, how New York City has changed throughout the years, social commentary through genre fiction, and where to find the best burritos. This episode of COVERED is sponsored by: Audible: Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial! Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial. Please support our podcast by making a sustaining monthly donation. Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we're trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs. Duration: 47:19:00 Present: Harry C. Marks, Rob Hart The Book
- Warehouse by Rob Hart
- On Writing: 10th Anniversary Edition: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Nuts and Bolts: Saying It Wrong | LitReactor
- Save the Cat!: The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need by Blake Snyder | 9781932907001 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Save the Cat! Writes a Novel: The Last Book On Novel Writing You’ll Ever Need by Jessica Brody, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Me Talk Pretty One Day (Audiobook) by David Sedaris | Audible.com
- Ursula K. Le Guin: Conversations on Writing by Ursula K. Le Guin, David Naimon |, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for more podcasts to listen to!
Subscribe to Covered! Get Covered on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS. Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes or Apple Podcasts, even if it’s just a one star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.