Ryan (@InsrtCoins) goes it alone this week with some contributions from community members Jobobonobo, MauricioMM, Simonsloth, and aidano.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Frankenstein Goes to Jamaica by Joey Grady – Death Road to Canada, 2016
2. Mirage Saloon Zone Act 1 ~ Wildstyle Pistolero – K Mix by Tee Lopes – Sonic Mania, 2017
3. Life Goes On by Shoji Meguro – Persona 5, 2016
4. Queen’s Gardens by Christopher Larkin – Hollow Knight, 2017
5. Mr. Driller’s Theme by Masaru Shiina – Mr. Driller, 1999
6. Mein Leben by Mick Gordon – Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, 2017
7. Easton Kingdom by Hirokazu Tanaka – Super Mario Land, 1989
8. Intro by Matthias Steinwachs – No Second Prize, 1992
9. Ultra Color Pulse (1st live) by Off the Hook – Splatoon 2, 2018
Sound of Play 196 was edited by Ryan Hamann (@InsrtCoins)
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.