On the May 8, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer Ben Pearson to discuss visiting the set of Spider-Man: Far From Home and we will play interviews with stars Jon Favreau and Tom Holland.
You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
In Our Feature Presentation: Ben PEarson talks about his visit to the set of Spider-Man: Far From Home in 2018. He shares some of the cool info he learned from the visit and we play two of the roundtable interviews conducted on set with stars Jon Favreau and Tom Holland.
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Set Visit: Everything We Learned About Mysterio, Nick Fury, MJ, and Peter Parker’s Globetrotting Adventure
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: It Sounds Like J. Jonah Jameson and The Daily Bugle Will Appear in the MCU
- How a Car Commercial Impacted the MCU
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’s Jacob Batalon Was “Hysterically Laughing” When Peter Parker Got Dusted [Interview]
- Tom Holland Tells ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Audiences to Brace for Impact [Set Visit Interview]
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Director Jon Watts Wants to Avoid “Second Movie Bloat” [Interview]
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’: Jon Favreau’s Happy Hogan Has a New Love Interest [Set Visit Interview]
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.