Marcel Schnelle joins Donn in this episode to talk about how to get your application under test and some steps to go from scared to confident in your testing process. The second half of the show they dive in deep to JUnit 5 and its new features.
JUnit 5 is backwards compatible with JUnit 4 and offers a slew of new features and extensibility points which make the framework much more appealing going forward. We're convinced you'll enjoy this episode and leave wanting to get your app under test - even more than it already is.
- Caster.IO JUnit 5 Course
- JUnit 5 Android Plugin
- JUnit5 User Guide
- Danny Preussler: The next gen of testing - Droidcon NYC 2018 (YouTube)
- Marc Philipp: JUnit 5 Extensions - Joker 2017 (YouTube)
- Spek Framework Testing for Kotlin
Get ahold of Joe:
- Marcel Schnelle Twitter
- Marcel Schnelle Website
- sentry.io - Your code is broken. Let’s fix it together - https://sentry.io/for/android/
- Discord chat or @fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- @kaushikgopal and kaushikgopal (on Instagram)