It's Part 2 of the Lebowski vs. Pulp Fiction showdown. This time we focus on the Dude, Walter, Donny, and most importantly Jesus Quintana. (Nobody fucks with the Jesus). What's the ethos of this stoner masterpiece? Is it a nihilstic movie? A deconstruction of masculinity? A cannabis infused Daoist parable? And is it fair to compare these two classics from the 90s? Fair? Who's the fucking nihilist you bunch of crybabies!
Plus - trolling. What is it? Why do people do it? Can works of art troll their audience? And is there such a thing as a benign troll?
Support Very Bad Wizards
- Internet troll - Wikipedia
- Ken M Is The Most Epic Troll On The Internet
- Wrestling’s new villain named himself ‘Progressive Liberal.’ Hillary’s on his shirt. - The Washington Post
- The Big Lebowski - Wikipedia
- ‘Big Lebowski’ Sequel Renamed ‘The Jesus Rolls,’ Plans 2020 Release | IndieWire