This Week's Stories:
- TWO AND A HALF DOZEN people invade Area 51
- iPhone 11 vs iPhone 7: is it worth the upgrade?
- Apple Arcade is the best 5 bucks a month you can spend on games
- Apple Watch 5 is the best computer you can wear on your wrist.
- Taking cat pictures in the dark with iPhone 11 - which phone takes the best picture? How about video?
- How many monthly fees to Apple are too many?
- Apple wins its 2nd Emmy before Apple TV+ even comes out.
- Who owns Slofie.com? How about Slophie.net?
- Apple changes the update cycle
- RIP 3D Touch. We won't miss you.
- Apple's ultrawideband U1 Chip: what does it do?
- iPhone 11 teardown
- What to expect from Google's big October event
- What to expect from Microsoft's big October event
- Has Google achieved quantum supremacy?
- How many bitcoin are lost forever?
- When Zuck met Trump
- Facebook creates Oversight Board: here's how it will work
- Facebook Portal wants to watch you watch TV
- Richard Stallman out at MIT and Free Software Foundation
- Edward Snowden still wants to come home
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Rene Ritchie, Dwight Silverman, and Louise Matsakis
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech