- California passes law to kill the gig economy
- Facebook refuses to ban lying in political adsWhy does internet access in America suck so much?
- Pixel 4 event: kinda dull
- Pixel 4 review: camera zoom not that great, face unlock works even if you are asleep or dead
- Law enforcement face recognition banned in California for 3 years
- Google focuses on "ambient computing"
- Technopanic and social media
- Zuckerberg is amoral, Facebook should just ban political ads
- Google is great at everything but selling hardware
- Pixelbook Go: perfect for college kids, but not for us
- Google Nest Wifi sounds good
- Air Force stops using 8-inch floppies to control missile launches
- Malware makes ATMs spit out all their cash
- Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber coming to a TV near you
- RIP Yahoo Groups
- Huawei is doing great!
- Virgin Galactic shows of its spacesuits
- Cobol turns 60
- Fortnite is down! Technical error or marketing genius?
- Is TikTok China's entry into our children's minds? Or is Mike Elgan just paranoid?
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Florence Ion, Mike Elgan, and Seth Rosenblatt
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
- eero.com code TWIT
- Wasabi.com offer code TWiT
- legalzoom.com offer code TWIT