Dinosaur of the day Neovenator, an apex predator from the UK with a sensitive face.
Interview with Jo Pegler and Corey Richards, laboratory coordinator and operations & marketing coordinator at the Eronmanga Natural History Museum in southwest Queensland Australia. If you can't visit them in person, you can see there work at enhm.com.au or on twitter @EromangaNHM
In dinosaur news this week:
- A new Miragaia specimen solidifies the genus, but eliminates Alcovasaurus
- A rare three-dimensionally preserved dinosaur/bird, Fukuipteryx, was described from Japan
- The Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History just assessed their iconic mural “The Age of Reptiles”
- The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade had a T. rex float named Rexy
- The American Museum of Natural History decorated a tree with more than 800 origami dinosaurs
This episode is brought to you in part by Why Dinosaurs? The feature length documentary celebrating dinosaurs and the people who love them, created by father and son team Tony and James Pinto, support them and get perks on Indiegogo.
To get access to lots of patron only content check out https://www.patreon.com/iknowdino
For links to every news story, all of the details we shared about Neovenator, links from Jo Pegler and Corey Richards, and our fun fact check out https://iknowdino.com/Neovenator-Episode-263/