In Episode 5 we speak with Digital Strategist Tiffany St James and answer the question “What’s the Future of … Digital Transformation?”
Tiffany is the former Head of Public Participation for the UK Government and an Executive Director of the British Interactive Media Association.
She embeds digital and social media capability into national and international organisations and governments, and speaks worldwide on social media, digital strategy, women in tech and tech innovation.
We discussed a range of topics relevant to companies of any size including:
- Digital Transformation in the UK Government
- What would you do differently?
- Digital Transformation with people
- How do you transform a large corporate?
- Changing the physical interior of a business
- Being "digitally curious"
- Instilling play into corporate education
- Developing your problem solving muscle
- Using escape rooms to aid problem solving
- "Corporate adventuring" to find out information
- Running a "corporate fire drill"
- Use Corporate Venturing to solve problems
- The Two Tribes in every organisation
- Organising a Hackathon
- Be careful not to over-serve young leaders
- What can the board teach young people?
- Hackathons to create cultural change
- Digital Diversity
- Digital Maturity
- The digital talent crisis
- Getting people studying the right subjects
- Get involved with local schools & unis
- Studying a 2nd language - coding
- Learning how to learn
- What is Employee Experience (EX)?
- Wellness in corporates - a fresh look
- Quantified Workers
- More productive employees take breaks together
- Women in innovation
- Diversity of Thought
- Three things for next week
Your Host: Actionable Futurist® Andrew Grill
For more on Andrew - what he speaks about and replays of recent talks, please visit ActionableFuturist.com
follow @AndrewGrill on Twitter
or @andrew.grill on Instagram.