Southampton stun Man City as Liverpool labour to victory over Villa. Brighton seem safe but it looks like bye-bye Bournemouth. All because of the recruitment.
Arsenal are playing Arteta-taka but would they be better off out of Europe? And how many of this season’s Chelsea team will be at Stamford Bridge next season?
Plus Grealish, Greenwood and the tactics truck remembered.
• PART 1: Southampton 1-0 Man City & Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa (02m 00s)
• PART 2: Man Utd 5-2 Bournemouth(16m 30s) • PART 3: The race for the top 5 and the rest of the Premier League action (29m 00s)
• PART 4: Your tweets and the situation at Wigan (48m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (55m 00s)
• PART 6: Good Mourinho Bad Mourinho (57m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH:• follow us on Instagram• find us on Facebook• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow PARISH NOTICES:• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power - home of the Money Back Special READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.