Guest Name and Bio:
Marco Knox is living proof to the power of personal transformation.
At age 41, he was terribly out of shape, suffered from consistent and severe back pain and was medically obese. Moreover, he had been diagnosed with hypertension and was considered pre-diabetic with dangerously high cholesterol.
He switched to a 100% whole food plant-based diet, lost 50 pounds and completely reversed his health – no signs of the aforementioned issues. He now dedicates his life to educating others on the benefits of living a comprehensive and sustainable whole food plant-based lifestyle.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) How to transform your health with dietary changes
2) How to make some of your favorite foods healthy
3) Why it is important to use particular spices and herbs in cooking
4) How to personalize your meal planning
5) How one chef transformed his life and health, reversing obesity, high blood pressure, and pre-diabetes with a whole foods plant based diet
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!