Download Episode! Erick Prince overcame challenges as a youth and changed his life perspective through global travel. Erick Prince is on a mission to become the first African-American to visit every country in the world. Along the way, Erick strives to inspire peoples from low socioeconomic backgrounds, like his own, to change their global perspective through travel. Through this pursuit he hopes to inspire a new generation of global citizens from all socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds. Subscribe to iTunes today!! More about Erick Prince:
Subscribe to iTunes today!! About Counting Countries Counting Countries is the only podcast to bring you the stories from the dedicated few who’ve spent their lives on the singular quest of traveling to every country in the world. Less people have traveled to every country in the world than have been to outer space. Theme music for this podcast is Demeter’s Dance, written, performed, and provided by Mundi. About GlobalGaz Ric Gazarian is the host of Counting Countries. He is the author of three books: Hit The Road: India, 7000 KM To Go, and Photos From Chernobyl. He is the producer of two travel documentaries: Hit The Road: India and Hit The Road: Cambodia. Ric is also on his own quest to visit every country in the world. You can see where he has traveled so far and keep up with his journey at GlobalGaz.com How Many Countries Are There? Well… that depends on who you ask!
- Born in: Cleveland, OH
- Passports from: USA
- Favorite travel book: Anything by Art Wolf
- Favorite travel film: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants
- Favorite travel site: skyscanner.com and couchsurfing.com
- Must carry: Camera, Laptop, Towel
- Favorite food: Thai (anything spicy), Indian (curries and Samosas), Italian (Pasta and Pesto
- Favorite drink: Water and Screwdrivers
- Favorite Airline: Emirates, Qatar, and Norwegian
- Favorite Hotel: Intercontinental and Shangri-La’s
- Website: MinorityNomad.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheMinorityNomad/
- The United Nations states that there are 193 member states.
- The British Foreign and Commonwealth office states that there are 225 countries and territories.
- The Century Club states that there are 324 sovereign nations, territories, enclaves, and islands.
- The Most Traveled Person states that there are 875 unique parts of the world.
- The Best Traveled states that there are 1281 unique places in the world.
Me? My goal is the 193 countries that are recognized by the UN, but I am sure I will visit some other places along the way. Disclaimer: I will earn a fee if you order from Amazon/Agoda.