Joe Pistone and Leo Rossi sit down to answer some of the listener’s questions. Now that we know the story of how Donnie Brasco came to be, we’re going to dive even deeper into the finer details of the operation. What happened after the operation? What did Lefty Ruggiero do when he got out? What was the most difficult part of being Donnie Brasco? All of these questions, and more, are answered in this two-part Q&A.
- 01:25 – What happened when the operation ended?
- 03:24 – Sonny’s culture
- 04:10 – No mercy for Sonny Black?
- 05:05 – How did Joe Pistone find out Sonny was dead?
- 06:50 – What did Lefty do when he got out?
- 07:55 – $500k contract on Joe
- 09:15 – Was it difficult jumping in and out of he Donnie Brasco persona?
- 12:23 – Did anyone try to contact Joe?
- 15:08 – Would Joe have regretted killing Bruno?
- 16:48 – How many people were killed?
- 18:10 – What was the most difficult part about working deep cover?
- 20:09 – Did anyone from the mob ever come over to Joe’s apartment?
Follow Deep Cover on social media
A Jam Street Media Production.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.