We love Bernie Ecclestone, we do! F1's CEO loves to make controversial statements and we love to extract our pound of humour from those controversies. In this week's episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast, Mithila and Kunal tell you why Bernie Ecclestone backs Donald Trump for President. And if you're a Hillary Clinton fan, we tell you why he wouldn't back her candidature.
But this episode isn't about Ecclestone alone, we talk about Filipinho Massa's victory over our favourite, Daniel Ricciardo. Massa Jr.'s celebration skills must be applauded - mark of a true champion. Did Felipe hire Max Verstappen's PR agency though to work on his son?
Should we undergo a rule change for 2017? Why is Mercedes resisting it and why are Red Bull Racing for it? Also, what should the rule changes be? We share our perspective and tell you why the teams will always differ in theirs from us fans.
Rio Haryanto seems to be running out of money. Is F1 in BIG trouble if pay drivers run out of money too? Btw, aren't the Indonesian Govt. doing a little too much to fund his race seat? It's a Manor, after all.
In this day and age of super hero movies, it comes as no surprise to us that Super Formula > Formula 1. And are the new-age 'rocket science' F1 cars no longer attractive for the upcoming drivers too?
Finally, will Hamilton win his third consecutive Russian Grand Prix OR will Rosberg leave Russia with 100 points? And apart from Vladmir Putin, who else will join the Mercedes drivers on the podium?
Tune in! (Season 2016, Episode 13)
#F1 #Formula1 #FormulaOne #CarRacing #AutoRacing #Ferrari #Mercedes #Mclaren #Honda #RedBull #Motorsport #Motorracing #Sports #Podcast #DonaldTrump
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is hosted by Mithila Mehta and Kunal Shah. This Formula One podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport. Follow us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/insidelineonfacebook and on Google+: http://bit.ly/insidelineongoogleplus
Follow on Twitter: Mithila Mehta (http://www.twitter.com/mith_m) and Kunal Shah (http://twitter.com/kunalashah)
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast
RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: http://bit.ly/insideline (You will need a Podcast player!)
TuneIn Radio: http://bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast-tuneinradio
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Vettel Should Replace Ecclestone As F1's CEO (http://bit.ly/1qFdh2K)
2. Power Struggles Trouble Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ozbbzG)
3. Ferrari Should Sign Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1UHcCdO)
4. Verstappen's Typical Teenager Tantrums (http://bit.ly/1Pr9BG5)
5. New F1 Season, Old F1 Problems (http://bit.ly/1UVrh3E)
6. DRS Has Ruined Formula One (http://bit.ly/1ougYaM)
7. Match Fixing And Formula One (http://bit.ly/1QPSOjM)
8. F1 Will Miss The Legend Of Pastor Maldonado (http://bit.ly/1QHUCv9)
9. F1 Is Asocial (http://bit.ly/1Ut666J)
10. What IF Hamilton Had Raced For Red Bull Racing? (http://bit.ly/1OwHrMQ)
11. Vodka Shots On The F1 Podium? (http://bit.ly/1SxbxUc)
12. Hamilton To Blame For Mumm's Exit From F1? (http://bit.ly/1Skv1ve)
13. 2016: Year Of The Underdog (http://bit.ly/1Rk2INb)
14. May The Force Be With You, Force India (http://bit.ly/1PobhR7)
15. Ecclestone Steps Down (http://bit.ly/1Sl17Gi)
16. Time For A Prost-Pastor Bromance? (http://bit.ly/1Mw03bb)
17. Motor-mouth Hamilton (http://bit.ly/1P5gSAc)
18. Party's Over Lewis (http://bit.ly/1Mie9QX)
19. Thank God for Max Verstappen (http://bit.ly/1RNiNYN)
20. Aston Martini Racing, Err! (http://bit.ly/1NwHF7M)
21. A Russian F1 Team In The Offing? (http://bit.ly/1NG6KOt)
22. Russia vs. USA In F1 Too? (http://bit.ly/1Qj743q)
23. F1 Teams, Black Outs And Bernie Ecclestone (http://bit.ly/1jAyEhW)