This week we talk about the cover art for your podcast. We're talking about your podcast artwork, how to make it, what to think about when designing it, and all the things you need to know to make the one that is going to be best for your show.
Your podcast cover art is the first thing your potential audience will see when choosing your show. This is how they go about deciding between your show and someone else's show.
- Discover why you need great cover art
- Find out the importance of a professional vs. amateur look
- Learn what to include in your cover art
- Understand the best practices for branding your show
"Make sure you have clarity of message in the images you use as well as the words you use in your title. It is important. You have to be able to convey what your show is about."
"Though the content might be applicable to everybody, the people that you're hoping to have as customers know that you are specifically talking to them."
"Anytime someone searches for a show, you're going to be compared to other people and to other shows."
MORE ADVICE AND INTERVIEWS
If you’d like my full plan for how to build your content marketing strategy, check out my free Content Marketing Starter Guide.
And here are some more of my most popular thought leader interviews!
- What Business to Start with John Lee Dumas
- Personal Branding Masterclass with Chris Ducker
- Built to Serve with Evan Carmichael
Don’t want to miss the next thought leader interview? Subscribe to the free B-team Insider Newsletter! And don’t forget to leave a rating and review on iTunes.