Today we get to dive deep again into video content for personal brands. This isn’t a new topic for a lot of people, but so many are still afraid of video. So today I am joined by YouTube expert, Sean Cannell, to chat about how to overcome that fear and find success on this platform.
Sean is a best-selling author of YouTube Secrets, a YouTuber, international speaker, and business coach who built a seven-figure media company helping entrepreneurs and creatives build their influence and income with online video.
- Learn about the power of YouTube for your business
- Be encouraged to start, even before you feel "ready"
- Discover some of Sean's recommendations for editing
- Find out best practices for releasing content
- Understand different business models for YouTube
"If you just commit to pressing record, punching perfectionism in the face, and getting started, then you just start uploading those videos."
"Stop with all the negative self-talk, man. Here's the deal. You have got to use your season in obscurity to prepare you for popularity."
"I found the shortest path to revenue. Step one is to define what is the shortest path to revenue for you. What is best for your niche or your industry?"
MORE ADVICE AND INTERVIEWS
If you’d like my full plan for how to build your content marketing strategy, check out my free Content Marketing Starter Guide.
And here are some more of my most popular thought leader interviews!
- What Business to Start with John Lee Dumas
- Personal Branding Masterclass with Chris Ducker
- Built to Serve with Evan Carmichael
Don’t want to miss the next thought leader interview? Subscribe to the free B-team Insider Newsletter! And don’t forget to leave a rating and review on iTunes.