Rob and Tom discuss the fallout of the 2021 Chesham and Amersham by-election, what it means for the Liberal Democrats, the Conservatives and Labour’s chances in Batley and Spen…
- [0:00] Intro
- [0:36] Headlines: When Will We Be Free?
- [7:04] Headlines: Hopeless Bloke...
- [10:11] Headlines: Oh Baby What A Love In
- [13:51] Main Story: Liberal Democrats Winning Here
- [18:04] What Were The Local Issues?
- [23:20] Was There Tactical Voting?
- [27:09] The Lib Dem Picture Nationally
- [31:56] A Weakness For The Conservatives?
- [39:02] Batley & Spen By-Election
- [45:00] Quick Polls Update: Deutschland Edition
- [51:15] Outro
- [52:34] Bonus: HS2
- [53:48] Ad: Dr Wilko's Campaign For Better Beverages
Support all TTSS shows on Patreon
- 2021 Chesham and Amersham by-election
- High Speed 2
- Are the Conservatives about to suffer defeat in the “Blue Wall”?
- Lib Dems’ byelection victory suggests trouble for Tories in ‘blue wall’
- The Batley and Spen byelection will reveal the depth of Labour’s predicament
- Opinion polling for the 2021 German federal election
- Join us on Discord!
- Recording engineer: Ennuicastr
- Theme song: Handel's Water Music (Public Domain under CC0 1.0) with Big Ben Chimes (By hyderpotter under CC0 1.0).
- Main Image: Ed Davey triumphant against the blue wall