On this week's episode, Chris is joined by Sid Raval, developer in our New York studio. Chris and Sid chat about functional programming, strong types, and accessibility. Along the way they touch on TypeScript, Haskell, Scala, Elm, and plenty in between. They round out the conversation with a discussion around accessibility and developer tools.
- Reflex (frp library for Hasekll)
- How Elm Slays a UI Antipattern
- RemoteData library in Elm
- Sid's blog post on gradually adding flow
- QuickCheck library for haskell
- Sorbet - Ruby static type annotations
- Sids' blog post - Grouping elements for better accessibility
Thank you to CircleCI for sponsoring this episode.
Support The Bike Shed