Merlin just woke up, John is full of beans, and things get a little silly.
This episode of Reconcilable Differences is sponsored by:
Links and Show Notes: Credits
- Instabug: Ship Quality Apps with Real-Time Contextual Insights
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Enter offer code DIFFS at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase.
- Discourse: Modern forum software for your community. Get 50% off your first 2 months.
Featuring additional music this week by Producer Jim.
Get an ad-free version of the show, plus a monthly extended episode. RFC Editor RFC Style Guide RFC Style Guide (plain-text version) A Standard for the Transmission of IP Datagrams on Avian Carriers BBN: In the Beginning J.C.R Licklider Dogen: Japanese lessons for English-speakers - YouTube Aspirated vs. non-aspirated "k" sound - YouTube WWDC video on sound recognition Wet-bulb temperature Wet-bulb temperature Twitter thread Brain Bag - Backpacks - Laptop Bags – TOM BIHN Synik 30 Backpack (Clamshell, Suspended Laptop Pocket, Comfy Straps) – TOM BIHN George Carlin Talks About "Stuff" - YouTube Hyman Krustofsky | Simpsons Wiki | Fandom
- Audio Editor: Jim Metzendorf
- Admin Assistance: Kerry Provenzano
- Music: Merlin Mann
- The Suits: Stephen Hackett, Myke Hurley