In This Episode…
We talk with Tracy Lamourie about coffee, tea, podcasting, Clubhouse, media relations, live streaming, and more! If you’re looking or are in the entertainment industry this is the episode for you!
· [00:44] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:40] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [03:47] What are things that PR pros need to make in these changing times?
· [06:28] Should PR pros use something like an RSS reader to easily find information?
· [08:18] What changes are coming in the media landscape?
· [12:23] How can PR pro utilize the segmentation of audio content?
· [13:45] Can media professionals use Clubhouse for interesting behind the scenes look at things?
· [15:30] Is this a pivot for media professionals to look at?
· [18:38] Should PR pros also focus on the live streaming?
· [23:54} Should we be rethinking media relations?
· [24:41] Are PR pros slowly becoming the journalist?
· [26:57] Maybe the media landscape is changing to be more platform-specific when pitching ideas to the media?
· [31:41] Fun question: If you could create any new streaming service what would it be?
· [33:20] Final thoughtsPeople and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Tracy Lamourie was our guest today.
Episode Length: 34:29
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!Download Options
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!