What is it about sitting down building a good study plan that... kinda sucks? Is it the planning? The execution? The Time commitment? Are we committing to learn too much? Regardless of this answer, today we’re sitting down to talk about how to better prepare to learn, how to execute a study plan to meet your goals, build better habits to help you learn and some of our own experiences learning how to learn.
- [05:22] What is a study plan?
- [14:25] How Do You execute it?
- [29:05] Learning how to learn
- [42:48] Make a todo list
- [47:32] Start with something small
- [53:06] At least touch it once a day
- [1:02:03] Analyzing Your habits
- [1:03:40] Showing or sharing your progress & results
- [1:05:39] What If You get Stuck?
- [1:09:16] Shoutouts
- How to create a study plan video
- Atomic Habits
- We Should All Be Millionaires by Rachel Rodgers
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Learning How To Learn Ladybug Episode
- Coursera's Learning How To Learn
- Make It Stick
- Moonwalking With Einstein
- The Power of Habit
- Why We Sleep
- Tiny Habits
- Ali’s trello set up
- Badass Habits by Jen Cincero
- You are a Badass by Jen Cincero
- DynamoDB book by Alex DeBrie
- Getting Started In Tech
- Wellington Johnson
- The Beginning Software Engineer’s Playbook
- Amy Cruz
- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD, 2nd Edition
Here is this episode's transcript