In This Episode…
We talk with G8 Strategies Ira Gostin about investor relations. Every PR pro should tune in to get tips and tricks about investor relations. How important a crisis plan is for investor relations, and how to message effectively about shortages and inflation.
· [00:42] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:11] Can you give an overview about your expertise?
· [03:52] What are some pitfalls PR pros should avoid when doing investor relations?
· [05:31] How do you communicate with all different investors?
· [07:39] Should crisis plan pertaining to investor relations be part of that plan?
· [10:23] How do you keep executives on message with your crisis plan?
· [11:29] Has the pandemic changed the tactics and strategies for investor relations?
· [12:57] with content, can PR pros create videos or any other content collateral?
· [14:35] What does the future look like for investor relations?
· [16:02] How important is it for PR pros to stay on top of important issues?
· [16:58] How can PR pros message supply shortages to their investors and customers?
· [20:15] How can PR pros message to their customers about inflation?
· [21:57] Fun question: If you could hire your dream team for investor relations, who would you hire?
· [23:14] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Ira Gostin was our guest today. Learn more about G8 Strategies.
Episode Length: 24:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!Contact Us!