"Entrepreneur" sounds really fancy. Like a member of some exclusive club. But, what we're really talking about is just someone who starts something. Is it time to retire this word? Is there a better word to replace it? Can a business podcast go 30 minutes without talking about Steve Jobs, luxury cars, and watches?
- 09:42 - Andon (Wikipedia)
- 11:23 - Nürburgring 24 Hours (Wikipedia)
- 17:14 - The E Myth Revisited - Micahael E. Gerber (Bookshop.org)
- 20:51 - Monolith Titan Conical Espresso Grinder
- 23:19 - Saddleback Leather
- 23:34 - How to Knock Off a Saddleback Leather Co. Briefcase (YouTube)