Bunnie asked for your deepest, darkest confessions and boy, did you guys deliver. She is joined with her main squeeze and co-host FeFe to read some of the juiciest, freakiest, and funniest confessions they’ve ever heard, and even give a few of their own stories along with them. Y’all never fail to amuse us.
- Stripping is not a bad thing! Maybe in the 80’s it was taboo, but now it’s so mainstream that there is no need to hide it.
- Want to marry a country gangster? Bunnie and FeFe pulled it off, and have high hopes for you too.
- Some people are really that hungry for cold hard cash that they will grab it right off poo. True story, and Bunnie witnessed it firsthand.
- Ball tickling as a solution to snoring? Bunnie and FeFe think it would just arouse their man, but of course are open to giving it a try.
- You may think you’re fooling people into thinking you don’t smoke anymore, but you can always smell cigarettes.
- Even the happiest couple still fights, and it’s where you really get to know a person and see how they handle stress and conflict. Plus, fighting can be okay when you have great make up sex.
- “I’m an alpha bitch, I run shit all day long.”
- “You gotta give him what he wants every now and then, and call it a night.”
- “This is why I don’t eat p*ssy. You never quite know what’s going on down there.”
- “The key to a happy marriage is to know that there is no such thing as a completely happy marriage.”
Jelly Roll: Twitter | Website | Instagram | YouTube
Check out Bunnie: