We have a lot of questions this week that even we don’t know the answer to. This is your time to shine
- The extinct ‘orchid of the falls’ | Kew
- Breaking the binary by coming out as a trans scientist
- About Me – Robin Aguilar
- Women less likely than men to get authorship on scientific publications, analysis finds
- Female scientists less likely to be given authorship credits, analysis finds | UK news | The Guardian
- Considerations for LGBTQ+ Friendly Field Work | Plantae
- Gaga (plant) – Wikipedia
- Peecycling: could donating your urine to farmers help feed the world? | Recycling | The Guardian
- Is “Peecycling” the Next Wave in Sustainable Living?
- German: Kollektiv KAnTe Öko-Klo
- Optimisation of a low-cost urine treatment system for resource recovery
- Plants Appear to Be Breaking Biochemistry Rules by Making ‘Secret Decisions’
- Metabolic evidence for distinct pyruvate pools inside plant mitochondria | Nature Plants
- Cloud labs: where robots do the research
- Golden cats: A never‐ending story! – Abitbol – – Animal Genetics – Wiley Online Library
All views are our own. If you want to comment or correct anything we said, leave a comment under this post or reach out to us via twitter, facebook or instagram.
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!