This week's episode is sponsored by:
Carry your creativity with Erin Lane Bags! Whether you show your fiber fandom with the woolly wonder
Sheepleverse, or dive into history with the Curiosities collection, our project bags, totes, and hook and needle
organizers are at the ready to keep your hobby happy.
Have you ever had to frog because you forgot a step several rows back? Or lost your spot because you dropped your magnet board or lost track with your highlighter tape? Instead of wrestling with paper, use the knitCompanion app. It keeps you on track so you can knit more and frog less. knitCompanion works with ALL your patterns and is available for Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices
Wearing a color you love is like wearing a truly great pair of boots. You stand taller and walk proud. You carry a sense of purpose. LL Yarn Co.’s 2 woman dye-studio inside a century old former wool mill in Louisville, KY creates bold and energetic colors. We are driven by fashion, culture, and cause to put our passion for color onto stunning yarns. With LL Yarn Co. on your needles and hooks you are telling the world you aren’t afraid to be noticed. Afterall, your knitting is an opportunity to share your passion with your world. LL Yarn Co., for when your knits need to speak louder than words.
Are you feeling dis-GRUNT-eled about your stash? Are you browsing Insta-HAM looking for knitting inspiration? Is color "kind of a PIG deal" in your life?
Oink Pigments offers over one hundred forty PIG-ture perfect colorways to make you SQUEAL with delight.
For a limited time only, bring home the bacon with code KNITMORE and get fifteen percent off in-stock yarns and fibers at oinkpigments dot com. Shop soon, because these pigs will FLY!
On the Needles: (0:39)
- Genevieve wound Magpie Fibers Nest Worsted "Twilight Dark”.
- Jasmin is nearly done with the body of Sam's Gramps cardigan by Tincan Knits
- Gigi Andrew’s socks:bound off second one
- Jasmin finished with her L'Escargo Bleu shawl in Sea Change fibers Ecola Worsted
- Gigi wound yarn for Stephen West shawl
- Genevieve wound yellow, blue, hot pink, neon green, light blue, purple, shrimp pink, and light neon green mini skein for her sweater
- Gigi :the Elton cardigan, super wash merino, from Neighborhood Fiber Co right front shoulder is done , back and fronts are joined
- Genevieve wound some dark blue sock yarn for the body of her sweater
- Jasmin finished the Intermezzo beaded cowl ( Lisa Souza Cashmere/Silk “Squashblossom” )
- Jasmin pulled the Gatsby shawl by Dawn Henderson in Ocean by the Sea “Quill”
- Gigi tube socks: Always Be Kind Yarn, Inclusive Pride Stripes, with a yellow mini skein for Genevieve.
- Jasmin is progressing on her crocheted the XY scarf in the 19th Amendment kit from Lady Dye Yarns.
- Genevieve swatched for her sweater, with the dark blue sock yarn and the yellow mini skein
- Gigi: bound off second Andrew sock,
- The tutoriak for patterned pompom is in the "Glow Up" collection from Knitted Wit.
- Jasmin & Diane from Lady Dye are co-hosting a KAL! The Sea Glass Pullover (in DK).
- It has started!
- Stash Dash has started! May 27 - End of August
- Tour de Fleece July 1st - 24th
- STITCHES SoCal in Pasadena!
- Rhinebeck! (Hopefully.)
- Mother Knows Best:(25:39)
- Stay informed but protect your mental health.
- Rage cleaning.
- Joy Scrolling. WerateDogs
- Brooklyn 99, Bobs Burgers, The Great North
- Modern Family , Black-ish Gardening , Comedy show, Working Out, Rage Dancing,
- Tell us how you manage to hold on to the remaining threads of your sanity !
When Knitting Attacks:(25:39)
- Genevieve had problems with color work
- Jasmin: afterthought bead fix
- Gigi:sock for Andrew, neglected to turn the heel
- Gigi is being vexed by slippery mohair
From Cogknitive : Put a Lid on it
Cooking with Genevieve
And Sew On:(43:05)
8646:Vogue dress, noodling on Pinterest,
Finding new patterns : fit and flare