EP020 - Guest Kevin Ertell, SVP Sur La Table
- Amazon Dash buttons get an update
- Next Generation Apple Store opens in Memphis, TN
- Lululemon new pants wall
- Facebook Messenger Getting a Wallet
- F8 - Facebook Developer Conference April 12+13
- Google I/O Developer Conference May 18-20
Kevin Ertell, SVP Digital Sur La Table
- Cart Talk - a great example of social proof being employed by Sur La Table, getting feedback immediately after purchase.
- Sur La Table is working on new store detail pages with Brickworks Software.
- Sur La Table is about to launch a new visual configurator for Table Top products, using Mix & Match from Fluid. You can can be one of the first to try the new experience here.
Episode 20 of the Jason & Scot show was recorded on Thursday, March 31st, 2016.
Join your hosts Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg, SVP Commerce & Content at Razorfish, and Scot Wingo, Founder and Executive Chairman of Channel Advisor as they discuss the latest news and trends in the world of e-commerce and digital shopper marketing.