Mozilla says Firefox will continue to support current content blockers, Nabeel Suleiman thinks NATS is great and recommends you check it out, InfoQ breaks down Uber’s recent security breach, Klemen Sever explained OAuth2 by drawing cute shapes & Jorge Manrubia reflects back as an aging programmer.
Discuss on Changelog News
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Firefox will continue to support current content blockers
- Nats: You Need it Now!
- Multi-Factor Authentication Fatigue Key Factor in Uber Breach
- OAuth2 explained with cute shapes
- ???? [Aaron Parecki on The Changelog #456])(https://changelog.fm/456)
- A nice Twitter review
- Aging programmer
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!