The Guilty Feminist Culture Club: Everything I Know About Love
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jessica Regan with special guest Aliyah Odoffin
Recorded 15 September at the Canberra Theatre Centre. Released 28 September 2022.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jessica Regan
More about Everything I Know About Love
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Our new podcasts are out now
- Media Storm https://podfollow.com/media-storm
- Absolute Power https://podfollow.com/john-bercows-absolute-power
- FOC it UP Comedy Club https://podfollow.com/foc-it-up-comedy-club
Come to a live recording
- FOC it Up Comedy Club https://www.21-soho.com/foc-it-up
- SEVENTH BIRTHDAY SHOW in LONDON, 1 October https://www.eventim.co.uk/event/the-guilty-feminist-eventim-apollo-14545290/
- Ulster Hall, 14 October: https://www.ulsterhall.co.uk/what-s-on/the-guilty-feminist/
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.