Warning: Some strong language
Following on from Media Storm's episode about polyamory, the law, and the mainstream media, Media Storm co-hosts sat down with Leanne Yau from the hugely popular Poly Philia blog to discuss how non-monogamy is portrayed onscreen - looking at depictions of love triangles, Chandler's polyamorous lover in Friends, and reality TV shows like The Ultimatum.
The episode is hosted by Mathilda Mallinson (@mathildamall) and Helena Wadia (@helenawadia).
For more information on The Guilty Feminist and other episodes:
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
For more information on Media Storm:
- Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/mediastormpod
- or Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mediastormpod
- or Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@mediastormpod
- like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MediaStormPod
- send us an email email@example.com
- check out our website https://mediastormpodcast.com
Media Storm is brought to you by the house of The Guilty Feminist and is part of the Acast Creator Network.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Media Storm music by Samfire (@soundofsamfire)
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.