I overview 9 podcast production tips and techniques from recent Daily Goody posts Dec.13, 2021 thru Jan.17, 2022 (see list below). You can sign up to receive Daily Goody’s in your email every day or a weekly roundup. Sign up here.
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Putting the Finishing Touch on Your Podcast Audio Before Publishing
- How Much Would You Like To Earn Producing Podcasts, $25k/year? $50k? $100k?
- Corey Marie Green, Author of The Podcaster’s Audio Handbook – PES 228
- Get Fuller Sound by Manipulating Harmonics
- Do This Before New Years Day
- Urgent Advice for Any Podcaster Using a Blue Yeti
- Chris’s Goody Bag – PES 229
- Do You Breakdown and Put Away Your Equipment After Recording, Or…?
- Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099
- Please Don’t Ever Use Your Computers Built-in Microphone for Recording Podcasts
- Riverside’s Noise Suppression Feature
- VIDEO: CLA-2A Compressor/Limiter Plugin (Waves) for Podcast Production
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is January 10, 2023! (fyi, the course is delivered once per quarter)
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
- My smaller course for editors/producers who want more good clients: Getting New Clients at Higher Rates
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything,