In which we discuss news app Circa, the value it provides in the rapidly evolving world of new journalism, and why we’re super sad about it. (Hint: it’s a Silicon Valley startup and you know what that means about its business model. Namely: as near as we can tell, they don’t have one.)
Before You Go
- Churches Torched In Anti-Charlie Hebdo Protests
- Drop in Ebola cases ‘signals turning point’
- “Everglow” by Jared Foldy. Used by permission.
- “Winning Slowly Theme” by Chris Krycho. Used without a dance beat, because it’s been a busy few months.
- Previous episodes mentioned on the show
- 0.12: You’ll Never Guess What the Hosts Say in This Podcast!
- 0.01: We Need Some Context