I overview 9 podcast production tips and techniques from recent Daily Goody posts Jan. 19 thru Feb. 11, 2022 (see list below). You can sign up to receive Daily Goody’s in your email every day or a weekly roundup. Sign up here.
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Expecting a Plugin Preset to Do What the Name Says
- My Experience Opening and Operating a Brick and Mortar Podcast Studio for 3 Years – PES 230
- When Editing Out Silence To Increase Pacing, Be Sure To…
- Loudness Range of Final Episodes – What’s Good and What’s Bad?
- The “White Glove” Service: Engineering Client Recording Sessions Remotely
- Using Cable Labels to Reduce “Spaghetti” Confusion in Your Studio
- Best Sounding Microphone Emulation *For My Voice* Using My Sphere L22 Microphone
- Gain Rider Plugin: DynaRide2
- Should You Ask Remote Guests to Record Their Own Audio Locally?
- Best Recording Tip for Someone Who Speaks at a Soft, Low Volume
- [VIDEO] MaxxVolume Plugin for Podcast Production (Handy as Heck!)
- As I mentioned, here’s episode 225 where I used the Sphere L22 with the U47 emulation.
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is January 10, 2023! (fyi, the course is delivered once per quarter)
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
- My smaller course for editors/producers who want more good clients: Getting New Clients at Higher Rates
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything,